Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Clubhouse, Kinzville Park (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/clubhouse-kinzville-park-166/)
-   -   Being a bully in the park??? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/clubhouse-kinzville-park-166/being-bully-park-598812/)

HAZYDAY02-05-2010 07:20 AM

Being a bully in the park???

I went 3 days with no trash. And I know how to do it now but it makes me feel like a bully to have to pounce on it so someone else can't get it. I hope Ganz can see fit to give each account it's own trash. This isn't very fun this way!!!:'(:'(:'(

tashytoot02-05-2010 07:23 AM

Re: Being a bully in the park???

I just go to a quiet room, with none or one in it. Then there is no scrambling, I would hate that.

jagular02-05-2010 08:31 AM

i stay in the rooms with few people in it. most of the time i am the only one standing waiting for it to appear. i did take turns one time, but i stay away from the crowds

HAZYDAY02-05-2010 08:35 AM

Well of coarse I've been gracious and try to be in a room alone but there is always some passing through. I have noticed this last half hour 2 and 3 pieces are showing up at the same time now so we can share if others are there.

mimzysmom02-05-2010 09:34 AM

I hate the garbage game. I just tried it again, finally there was garbage, and everyone was racing around to get it first. I agree with you, I felt like a bully trying to get a piece first, and refuse to play.

kittia10102-05-2010 10:24 AM

I haven't found it but it does sound complicated. I'll have to try it- its important to take turns.

ALBERTIII02-05-2010 10:30 AM

I agree that Ganz really missed the boat on this one.

tkprit02-05-2010 11:27 AM

I'm trying the empty rooms, but they tend to get people walking in it, and ...let's just say I haven't scrambled to pick up trash.

Maybe as it becomes less of a novelty, there'll be more trash and fewer picker-uppers.

(Wonder if it builds up if nobody picks it up?! :2funny: )

mimzysmom02-05-2010 11:35 AM

It is a major pet peeve of mine about taking turns, being respectful, and not cutting lines. Unless this game is changed, I will not be going to the Kinzville Park. I have been enjoying going to the ampitheater, and watching other webkinz put on shows. But watching webkinz try to beat each other to a banana peel is just sad.

Symphonie02-05-2010 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tashytoot (Post 18193721)
I just go to a quiet room, with none or one in it. Then there is no scrambling, I would hate that.

I was trying to stick to rooms with only 0~2 people in it, but after my 5th piece of trash it stopped appearing. Then yesterday evening I read the post about trying the more crowded rooms and I never saw any trash at all. What I did see however was what I -thought- the filters in chat+ were supposed to prevent: petz trying to "hook-up" with other petz (saying things like "I need a guy"). One pet even came up to my husband and said "Hey there king, can I be your queen" (he was wearing his crown of wonder) and then started following him around "oh don't worry about your girl, she doesn't have to know"
HOLY :cow:!!!!! This is why my kids are blocked from chat+

I really want to collect the trash as I'm a bit of a "tree-hugger" in real life... but the current system is very frustrating.:wallbash: