Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2012, 05:20 PM   #1
Lil Kinz

alabamacutie13 is on a distinguished road

Default Been on a year long Hiatus, any changes?

Been on a year long Hiatus, any changes? Hi I have been off of webkinz for about a year, and I was wondering if someone could fill me in on the new changes, hot items in the trades now, and just general news. Thanks! I am really lost lol
alabamacutie13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2012, 09:25 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Best1OfPuppies is a name known to allBest1OfPuppies is a name known to allBest1OfPuppies is a name known to all

Default Re: Been on a year long Hiatus, any changes?

Hello. Some of the popular items are: Shuts AKA rockstar glasses Purple slippers seashell shoes orange army shirt WZ jeans, Etc.

The webkinz KC+ System is really going downhill.
Best1OfPuppies is offline Female
Old 10-07-2012, 09:30 PM   #3
Lil Kinz

alabamacutie13 is on a distinguished road

Ok cool, so basically the hot items are the same. But I agree, I wish the site would stop trying to update things every single chance they get. Sometimes old is good.
alabamacutie13 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2012, 09:31 PM   #4

Pandalover4ever swims in greatness
Pandalover4ever swims in greatnessPandalover4ever swims in greatness

there are new building kits (have to ask your friends for stuff)
Dicekinz is retired and I think something is going in it's place
Challenges
Retired exclusives
The KC+ silencing system (It's getting worse)
Rockerz pets
New exclusives
Ghost in the clubhouse is returning
More glitches ()
More new pets (did I have to say that? XD)
New clothing lime in Kinzstyle Outlet

I'm pretty sure I'm missing a lot more stuff....
Pandalover4ever is offline Female
Old 10-08-2012, 10:09 AM   #5

clawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no bounds
clawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no bounds

There are quite a lot of things going on lately. Best1OfPuppies probably listed most of it, but the glitching silencing system is TERRIBLE. New items that are popular include emo jeans, burger costume, melody (not sure of its exact name but it's like music notes circling around your head), the pink explorer outfit, and other promos that I might have missed. The rest is just the same "priceless clothing" as before. Also, the value of the shutter shades went down by A TON. The rest of the rock star outfit has gone down in value quite a bit as well when they offered it in a click-to-win on webkinz newz.

Hope this helped! Welcome back after a year!
clawpaw8 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2012, 05:31 PM   #6
webkinz emo vampire
StarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guide

I haven't played Webkinz in a long time, but I logged in this morning and saw the changes.
  • Rockerz pets are introduced. More pets are being released each month, obviously.
  • There are now challenges [which are optional, but you could win prizes if you complete them].
  • Dicekinz is now retired and no longer accessible.
  • Promo items are introduced and are extremely popular in the Clubhouse, like priceless items.
  • There are a few exclusives that are now retired and new ones taking their places.
  • The KC+ system is becoming worse each time it's worked on.
Old 10-09-2012, 09:02 AM   #7
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is an unparalleled talent
gma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talent

I have to laugh. We took a year off because all the glitches were getting to us only to return to things like the silencing nonsense in the clubhouse. On the upside, we aren't seeing those packs of unruly black labs as much. It may be just me, but the glitches seem to be more frequent. and yes, intead of slowing down on the release of pets, we returned to what seems like as many if not more new pets all the time.

Good luck as you wade back in. Have fun.
gma2r is offline Female
Old 10-18-2012, 09:13 AM   #8

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

- We can't pick our own rooms in the Clubhouse anymore
- They resigned the Map of Kinzville
- We can get silenced in KC+ now
- There's like, all these new promo items
- Rockerz pets
Yeah I can't really think right now
snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2012, 10:36 AM   #9
ill give in GE
Gift Guru

Countrymom has disabled reputation

I haven't played Webkinz since 2009. I caught the mother of one of my son's friends playing Webkinz when I picked him up from her house and we got to talking about the game. Lo and behold, I was hooked... again!

Some of the changes I've noticed since I've been back other than those that have already been mentioned:

- Several new Arcade games, as well as new dailies, such as Shopping Spree and Jumbleberry Fields.

- Dicekinz has been retired. I know this one has already been stated but I was really disappointed to see this. First, because it was a game my husband, kids, and I liked to play together, and second because of the dicekinz booster packs we had taken the time to collect that are now pointless.

- When I started playing, we were able to name our rooms whatever we liked, within reason. Before I left Webkinz they had changed it to a pre-determined naming system and I see that is still the case. Was hoping this was something they'd change back to its original design.

- The Kinzville Park. I can't remember if it existed then or not, but the whole trash/recycling thing is new. Are there actual prizes for collecting trash/recycling or is it just a title for your "My Page"?

- Challenges; love the concept and most of the prizes.

- Zumz and hamsters - what are these and are they worth purchasing?!

- Sooooo many new items, exclusives, pets, click-to-wins, and now Ganz World for even more time-consuming craziness!

All and all I'm glad to be back, especially since my kids are really getting into it again as well, but I'm starting to remember why I left and how much time and money Webkinz can consume!
Countrymom is offline Female
Old 10-29-2012, 05:10 PM   #10
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Best1OfPuppies
Hello. Some of the popular items are: Shuts AKA rockstar glasses Purple slippers seashell shoes orange army shirt WZ jeans, Etc.

The webkinz KC+ System is really going downhill.
That pretty much sums it up
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Closed