Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2009, 09:36 PM   #1
New and lost ;)
Webkinz :)

scottm530 is on a distinguished road

Default Anybody else unable to put things up to trade?

The servers seem to be hanging or something because when I go in to chat and trade I can't put things up to show. I get the 'please wait' for a while, then it goes away but I can only get things up in a very inconsistent manner. Frustrating to say the least. And I can't change color zones, says that the kinzchat can't connect. Anybody else having these type of problems and know if there any solution?
scottm530 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2009, 02:36 PM   #2

tucsoncook is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Anybody else unable to put things up to trade?

for the longest time I had trouble because it always said I had already traded when I handn't
tucsoncook is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 09:15 PM   #3

Sillylilturtle is on a distinguished road

Every time I try to trade I can't pull anything onto the table right away it takes me pulling it up at least eight times (that's on a good day) to finally take, people end up leaving the room before I can finish. It's a real pain.
Sillylilturtle is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 09:27 PM   #4
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

I had that for the longest time! Sometimes would work okay, but it would take a lot of effort. I got help, and we would drag the item around the talk bar and into a spot, and click several times on the trading table ...real pain.

Switched to Firefox, and I guess that did it because it's easier now.

(One beef with Firefox that I didn't have with IE, though -- Firefox has problems loading my dock. IE can display it correctly, while Firefox shows multiples of the same item until it "catches up" in loading. And then you have to make sure it's right by scrolling the dock several times back and forth, or you'll end up feeding your pet the wrong PSF. FF has the same kind of issue in the WShop if you flip through the pages too quickly. You have to really WAIT for FF to load pictures.)
tkprit is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 09:34 PM   #5
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Nothing like that has happened to me...but then again, I don't trade much, so the TR glitches might not affect my account as often as they do one that is always trading.

I would try clearing your cache and switching browsers, see if that works.
bob nws III is offline Male
Closed