Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2013, 01:23 AM   #1
beanieaunty
Webkinz :)

beanieaunty is sweet stuff
beanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuff

Default A ? about silence

Hello everyone. I have just recently joined in kinz chat plus. I have ventured into the trading room on a few occasions. Today I was silenced and I am not sure why. Will I get a kinz post or email telling me why this happened?

I was in a trade when it happened. The other person kept saying: "hello", "hello", "are you there". Of course I couldn't say anything. So they left. So does the other person not get a notice that I had been silenced?

beanieaunty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2013, 01:48 AM   #2
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.
Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: A ? about silence

Sadly, you won't get a reason why you were silenced.
Another fault, the other people in the room don't know it. :/
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2013, 11:03 AM   #3
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Sadly you won't get a notify about it. I've been silenced and it turned into a 1 week ban. When I was I kept doing actions and my friends and other people figured it out. We had to communicate that way.
Sorry you were silenced. It's not fun.
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 03-03-2013, 11:59 AM   #4
Will be back soon!
Gifted

usaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicness
usaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicness

Unfortunatley, you will not get informed of the reason as to why you had gotten silenced. In addition to that, none of the other members in the room will be informed of your silence, so it's pretty hard to make them aware of why you can't talk. My friends and I have a method of how to alert people you are silenced, (if you are in trade) exit out of the trade and use the wave action or if you are in a role play room, (Such as the restaurant) you can use the menu. Eventually someone will pick up on these hints and know you are silenced.
The Kc+ filter is very sensitive, sometimes it can take as little as a misspelled word to set it off and warn/silence/ or even ban a member.
Silencing is super annoying, I definitley agree it is no fun. The first time I was silenced, my chat bar did not reappear even after the amount if restricted time was up. If you had this problem, all you have to do is exit the room after the amount of time is up, re-enter the room, and your chat bar will have reappeared.
Sorry to hear you got silenced! Silencing is definitley no fun at all :p
usaelite is offline Female
Old 03-03-2013, 12:06 PM   #5
Calsno

Calsno is epic beyond epicnessCalsno is epic beyond epicnessCalsno is epic beyond epicnessCalsno is epic beyond epicness
Calsno is epic beyond epicness

They will not tell you or the other person.......
Calsno is offline Female
Old 03-05-2013, 09:04 AM   #6
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I don't understand why they take away your smiley faces when you're silenced. It could be sort of a way to communicate yes but not 100%
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 03-05-2013, 01:18 PM   #7
CosmicThunder

RandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonder

They never inform you why you got silenced (which I think isn't fair, same with banning they don't tell you why. The system is just all whacked up now) Like someone else stated the system can be highly sensitive to words or phrases and silence you. It's no biggy if you get silenced for 1-5 minutes, but if you are getting silenced for 10 or more minutes I'd advise not to go into the clubhouse for a few hours because you may be saying something wrong and you don't realize it. Just a tip.

As for letting others know you are silenced...the suggestions above are great but what my friends and I do is...

We pace back and forth a few times or wave/smile/giggle after someone says a sentence every time.
RandomyesIam is offline Male
Closed