Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2010, 09:42 PM   #1
it's Olive ♥
Webkinz :)

Catlover200710 has been beamed upCatlover200710 has been beamed upCatlover200710 has been beamed upCatlover200710 has been beamed up
Catlover200710 has been beamed upCatlover200710 has been beamed upCatlover200710 has been beamed upCatlover200710 has been beamed upCatlover200710 has been beamed upCatlover200710 has been beamed up

Angry People are sooo RUDE!!

So I'm in the clubhouse right now in a trading room... I'm not how you say "rich". I don't have long retired clothes,.....but I'm not (and i don't say anyone else is..) "poor" either.. A horse, not sure what kind it was titled Sonny just came into the room and said: "Yuck, poor people." That's just rude!!! I mean, you shouldn't judge a pet by their clothes!! And anyways, its just rude to say that!! Sonny, if you're out there and your reading this, that's just rude!! Seriously! Its just a game!! And some people may be poor in their own lives as well!! Ugggg. Sorry I just wanted to say this.....

(oh and its the same way with the real world toooo)
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2010, 09:45 PM   #2
Fluffbunny
Gifted

fluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshine
fluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: People are sooo RUDE!!

Yes, I agree. It's very rude to comment on the financial standings of others, whether they are wealthy or not well off, or whether it is in webkinz or real life.
Old 06-13-2010, 09:48 PM   #3
Rainbow_Bacon

Ilovepotatoes is a name known to allIlovepotatoes is a name known to allIlovepotatoes is a name known to all

THat is rude, but there's no use freaking out about what's already done.
Ilovepotatoes is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 09:04 AM   #4
Did you know? I'm a

soccerstar1231 has a spectacular aura aboutsoccerstar1231 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Ilovepotatoes
THat is rude, but there's no use freaking out about what's already done.
I agree.
soccerstar1231 is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 10:45 AM   #5
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

That was very rude of him.
fluffy113 is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 10:49 AM   #6
Think Pink~
Gift Guru

alex1920 knows the way
alex1920 knows the wayalex1920 knows the way

That was really rude of him, just because you don't have "rich" clothes on doesn't mean that you're poor, you could be richer than him for all he knows. Don't let this bother you though.
alex1920 is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 11:01 AM   #7
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

CutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guide

That was a very rude comment. People shouldn't judge people by their clothes or looks. I dislike it when people in the "Real World" do this as well.
CutiePie_Kelsey is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 11:46 AM   #8

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Did you actually trade with the guy, or he just came out of the woods and threw the remark off the bat? If the latter is true, that's disgusting. It is also plain stupid: I, for one, never put my retired clothes on in the KC+ TR, for fear of being endlessly pestered about trading them.
Old 06-14-2010, 11:50 AM   #9
(:
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

Yeah,it doesn't matter what kind of clothes you wear. Some Webkinz have more rare stuff than others.
Dot Jr. is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 12:13 PM   #10
hat's up Buttercup?

Syd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant future

The Clubhouse is a little bothersome that way. I was once in the runway room (I think that's what it's called) and this black lab named 'Shadow' came in and started insulting every pet that walked the runway. I cannot quote her precisely, but she said things like "Wow are you serious?" and "Is that supposed to be good fashion?". Another black lab next to her named Disturbia came over and started chewing her out, telling her to let people wear what they want to wear and to keep negative opinions quiet. Surprisingly, Shadow apologized and said that she was just very involved with the fashion biz so she tends to get carried away. All was forgiven eventually, but this is not the case for many bullies. Most bullies do not apologize and they keep on bullying until somebody gets their feelings hurt for real. People bully for many reasons: to impress others, to feel good about themselves, to make other people laugh, or just because there is nothing better to do with their time. There are two foolproof ways to come out unscathed: one would be to IGNORE the bully and the second would be to BEFRIEND the bully. Here are the possible scenarios:

1. If you choose to IGNORE a bully, they can insult you all they like. They can say things like "Oh, she can't think of a good comeback so she's too afraid to say anything!" HOWEVER, throwing insults to someone who is ignoring you is like throwing insults to a brick wall: both don't respond and therefore they both don't show signs of being hurt. Bullies want to hurt you, but if you show no signs of being hurt, they'll move on.

2. If you choose to BEFRIEND a bully, you can just approach them and smile. Just use a smiling icon and say 'Haha cool' whenever they throw an insult. You could even agree with them in a joking way. For example, if they say 'Your pet looks weird in those clothes' you could say 'Haha yeah, these clothes are a little silly.' Not only does the bully realize it can't bring down your mood, but remember that there are witnesses trying to decide which side to take. Who do you think they'll defend: the kind, funny pet or the bullying pet?
And if the plan works out like the one between Shadow and Disturbia, perhaps you can befriend the bully, as well.

I know this post was long and uncalled for, but there are just so many bullies out there and so many people getting hurt that it's good to know how to avoid them.
Syd! is offline Female
Closed