Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > That's Soooo Posh!! > Stylish Webkinz > Clothing Machine Recipes

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2014, 12:23 PM   #191
phoenixRecords!
Webkinz :)

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Neon Tutu --- October 26, 2011

Congratulations, Starburst! That is awesome!
Did you get a trophy for solving it too, hopefully?
phoenixsprite is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2014, 12:28 PM   #192
amanda!

webkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicness
webkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicness

IT'S BEEN SOLVED! IT'S BEEN SOOOLLVED!!!!!! WHOOOO!!!
webkinzpotter76 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2014, 12:31 PM   #193
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by Starburst1425
Call me impatient, but I couldn't wait until the third day. I had to test combos.

Pink Cowgirl Boots (Friday clue) + Fall Floral Skirt (Saturday clue) + Thick Knit Sweater = Neon Tutu

Click the image to open in full size.
Purely for curiosity, did you get a trophy?

Thanks so much for reporting the recipe!! ♥
curiousg is offline Female
Old 08-08-2014, 01:45 PM   #194
Light w/Rainbows
Gifted

karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness
karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness

Donation Level 2 

Thank you Starburst!!!! This is one time where impatience really paid off!!

We are all so glad you figured it out.
karkar99 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2014, 02:54 PM   #195
Lil Kinz

eberry4 is a name known to alleberry4 is a name known to alleberry4 is a name known to all

Thumbs up Re: Neon Tutu --- October 26, 2011

View Post Originally Posted by Starburst1425
Call me impatient, but I couldn't wait until the third day. I had to test combos.

Pink Cowgirl Boots (Friday clue) + Fall Floral Skirt (Saturday clue) + Thick Knit Sweater = Neon Tutu

Click the image to open in full size.
Awesome! I have been trying to figure this out all day! I knew the Cow girl boots but I just couldn't get it! but it is so weird that the fall floral skirt is in it. lol. Way to go!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzpotter76
IT'S BEEN SOLVED! IT'S BEEN SOOOLLVED!!!!!! WHOOOO!!!
I'll stand up for God. Cool!
eberry4 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2014, 05:56 PM   #196
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

Thank you so much! Such a pretty skirt!
Luckylion is offline Female
Old 08-09-2014, 08:39 AM   #197

Starburst1425 could rule the worldStarburst1425 could rule the world
Starburst1425 could rule the worldStarburst1425 could rule the worldStarburst1425 could rule the worldStarburst1425 could rule the worldStarburst1425 could rule the world

I did not get a trophy for it. I thought only the food recipes gave trophies to the first solvers.

I was thinking ballerina items or rainbow items were in this recipe. I was way off. But it was fun to try. Back to working on the Highland jacket.

It's great of Ganz to give the ingredients out. Thank you everyone for your efforts in winning all the awesome prizes for this weekend.
Old 08-09-2014, 08:49 AM   #198
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for solving the recipe and sharing it, Starburst1425!
And again, congratulations! I think they might award a trophy to the first person to solve the recipe.
phoenixsprite is offline Female
Old 08-10-2014, 01:46 PM   #199
Lil Kinz
Blondie99 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by berribrite
maybe the funky neon fro (the rainbow clown wig from Arte)
I figured it out!

Fall Floral Skirt, Think-Knit Sweater, and Cowgirl Boots
Goodluck!
Blondie99 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2014, 10:39 AM   #200
atterrag100

gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things
gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things

Congratulations to BEAUTYKINZ
for solving the Neon Tutu Recipe!

Although you were very quick on the draw Starburst1425 & deserve a "way to go" , Beautykinz, another WI member, is the first to solve it and post. You can find her posts on Webkinz FB pages, etc.

Thank you WI for retracting this error. Giving credit to whom credit is due should be important here and it is Beauty who has earned the honor of solving this recipe.

Last edited by gmcgary; 08-11-2014 at 10:48 AM..
gmcgary is offline Female
Closed

Tags
any awesome ideas?, bennybeagle was here, celery, come on people!, dazzling neon tutu, harriet likes this, heyyo tralfaz10 wuz here, meg waz here :33<, must solve neon tutu!, must. solve. tutu., neon tutu, nooooooooo, shellbellgotsatag!, smells like teen spirit!, think outside the [box], yesyesyes