Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World > Candy Bash

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2009, 05:53 PM   #1
JET
We are all
Gifted

JET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to behold

Default The ultamite guide to candy bash 2.

As most of you know you can win a trophy on candy bash 2 heres how:

The basics

First off their is no guaranteed level you will win the trophy I have one it on the first cat and got to level 17 still no trophy. At the begining of the game it is impossible to win a trophy you must get a four of a kind combo (catch 4 of the same kind in arrow.) Nothing else or you will break your chance!!! Then wait for the cat also known as Gato Loco and see if he is caring your trophy if not get 4 in a row again before he comes next time!!! Now some people say it is 1 in 100 that you will get your trophy that falls from Gato Loco this could be right but for how much i win the trophy i don't know for sure. It seems as if whatever you can get usually plus one for the trophy so if I remember right it is one 6 that could get it but I could be wrong.

Tips and Tricks
1.a great tip but an abvious one is catch the trophy and catch it as it falls or is gone.
2.Another is I found the pepermints, cupcakes and chocolates fall the most so go after them.
3.The pare increases the chance of getting the trophy so attack that pare!!! (This is the only item besides the trophy the cat cat drops that I care about)it does not just barely raise it it raises it by alot trust me is I couls choose letting a box drop or go after the pare I would choose pare.
4. At the beggining it does not matter so much but I try to do this get 4 then hurry and get three again and only get four after Gato just leaves making almost every chance a non wasted one.
5. Be patient I took me one try to get my first trophy but another fidty to get my next remember the trophy is random so you won't definately get it everytime.
6. what are you waiting for? Go out and get yourself a candy bash 2 trophy!!!

A big thank you to random trophies explanied sticky could not have won my first with out you!!!

Last edited by JET; 07-06-2009 at 06:10 PM..
JET is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2009, 11:46 PM   #2
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way
stbernard07 knows the way

Default Re: The ultamite guide to candy bash 2.

Great Guide. I have found that receiving multiple 4 in a rows, increases your trophy chances. I usually save as many lives as I can so when that trophy comes by I risk everything to get it.
stbernard07 is offline Male
Old 07-07-2009, 05:53 AM   #3
JET
We are all
Gifted

JET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to behold

Great tip thanks
JET is offline Male
Old 07-08-2009, 01:33 PM   #4
is a
Gift Guru

pigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonder

Great guide! Here's a rep point. I never knew how to get the trophy but i'll try it with your guide!
pigsrockoutloud is offline Male
Old 07-10-2009, 06:24 AM   #5
edgwood
Webkinz :)

Kinz Crazy wows us all with wonderKinz Crazy wows us all with wonderKinz Crazy wows us all with wonderKinz Crazy wows us all with wonderKinz Crazy wows us all with wonderKinz Crazy wows us all with wonderKinz Crazy wows us all with wonderKinz Crazy wows us all with wonderKinz Crazy wows us all with wonderKinz Crazy wows us all with wonder

Great guide! I followed what you said and got the trophy!
Kinz Crazy is offline Female
Old 07-17-2009, 06:28 PM   #6
ho likes yodeling?
Gifted

timo352 is a jewel in the roughtimo352 is a jewel in the rough

thanks, I will try it out. It must take forever for you to find this out.
timo352 is offline Male
Closed