Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Avatars & Signatures

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2012, 06:21 PM   #201
Banned
ChristianGirl is an unparalleled talent
ChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: & She Will Be Loved & Graphics By Maddy & UNDER CONSTRUCTION &

Thank you!
ChristianGirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2012, 08:14 PM   #202
Webkinz :)

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

Default Re: C.R.A.Z.Y {{Beautiful}} *L*I*F*E

View Post Originally Posted by ChristianGirl
This was hard to find...
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
thanks so much. i love them!
uniquecowgirl is offline Female
Old 03-23-2012, 03:14 PM   #203
no day but today
pinkbab89 is worth the waitpinkbab89 is worth the waitpinkbab89 is worth the wait
pinkbab89 is worth the wait

Form: Avatars
Theme: Chris Colfer and/ or Kurt Hummel
Animation: None
Border: None
Text: None
Other: Could you VM me when it's done?
pinkbab89 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2012, 10:44 AM   #204
Banned
ChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by pinkbab89
Form: Avatars
Theme: Chris Colfer and/ or Kurt Hummel
Animation: None
Border: None
Text: None
Other: Could you VM me when it's done?
thanks for ordering!

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Old 04-03-2012, 08:12 AM   #205
Liz ♥

kittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guide

Default Re: Maddy's Shop ~ Proffesional Graphics ~ Orders Done Same Day ~ Accepting Orders

Form: Avatar & Signature
Theme: Kinz Choice Awards
Text: "Kinz Choice 2012" on the signature
Animation: Maybe a heart on the avatar if you can fit one that looks cute
Border: Please
Other: No bland colors! I like the ones you and Cheeky have. Outsidey pictures = me gusta.
oh, and *professional

And like I always say, plz don't slack on the quality because I'm your sister. I am a perfectionist, you know. Make me something you'd be proud to show the GDC! :3

Last edited by kittykat22337; 04-03-2012 at 08:15 AM..
kittykat22337 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2012, 11:16 AM   #206
I <3 dachshunds

Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Maddy's Shop ~ Proffesional Graphics ~ Orders Done Same Day ~ Accepting Orders

Form: Matching avatar and signature
Theme: titanic sinking
Text: On signature: Long live the Titanic
On avatar: Missed
Animation: Titanic sinking (not a moving avatar or signature)
Border: none
Other: Can you notify me by PM, please?
Carolinecares15 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2012, 11:41 AM   #207
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by kittykat22337
Form: Avatar & Signature
Theme: Kinz Choice Awards
Text: "Kinz Choice 2012" on the signature
Animation: Maybe a heart on the avatar if you can fit one that looks cute
Border: Please
Other: No bland colors! I like the ones you and Cheeky have. Outsidey pictures = me gusta.
oh, and *professional

And like I always say, plz don't slack on the quality because I'm your sister. I am a perfectionist, you know. Make me something you'd be proud to show the GDC! :3
You can gusta/no gusta idc
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
View Post Originally Posted by Carolinecares15
Form: Matching avatar and signature
Theme: titanic sinking
Text: On signature: Long live the Titanic
On avatar: Missed
Animation: Titanic sinking (not a moving avatar or signature)
Border: none
Other: Can you notify me by PM, please?
Coming up!
Old 04-15-2012, 02:36 PM   #208
Banned

Default Re: ~~ Give Your Heart A Break ~~ Professional Graphics ~~ Status: OPEN ~~

We have been renovated!!
Old 04-16-2012, 04:13 PM   #209

sharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: ~~ Give Your Heart A Break ~~ Professional Graphics ~~ Status: OPEN ~~

Form: Text Signature
Subject/Theme: Figure skates
Text/Font/Color: It all starts with a dream, I don't care, gold
Anything Else: Can you vm me when it's ready?
sharky48 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aqua was here☺☻☺, burning stars, ciel + sebastian = ♥, crazybeautifullife, cyclops o•), gettinfiggywithit, god is 100% awesome, jothepanda<3, maddy's shop, mr. pickle was here!, u n i c o r n, wolves = ♥