Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Avatars & Signatures

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2011, 07:28 PM   #11
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•
Webkinz :)

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Luvzfrogs Wonderess Rainbow Text Graphic Shop PLEASE NO NEW ORDERS TILL ABOUT JANUARY 6

View Post Originally Posted by mitfy
Forum:?
Username:mitfy
Font:whatever u used in examples
Rainbow: Yes Or No----YES
VM or PM when ready: yes-VM
Other:-TEXT----Thanx!

Forum:?
Username:mitfy
Font:whatever u used in example
Rainbow: Yes Or No---Yes
VM or PM when ready:VM
Other: TEXT----Happy Birthday!

(I will use these when someone has a birthday or i am just saying thanks)
ALL CREDIT GOES TO U WHEN I POST THEM!
I will do it as soon as i can. But it might be awhile. My dad has fixed his computer at home and he's working on mine and could take awhile ( Were on vacation till the 31 of december)
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2011, 10:09 AM   #12

mitfy has disabled reputation

Default Re: Luvzfrogs Wonderess Rainbow Text Graphic Shop PLEASE NO NEW ORDERS TILL ABOUT JANUARY 6

View Post Originally Posted by luvzfrogs
I will do it as soon as i can. But it might be awhile. My dad has fixed his computer at home and he's working on mine and could take awhile ( Were on vacation till the 31 of december)
KK
mitfy is offline Female
Old 12-29-2011, 08:25 PM   #13

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

Form:
Username: uniquecowgirl CAN THIS SAY: You Are Beautiful
Font: yummah strawberries
Rainbow: Yes Or No: YES!
VM or PM when ready: VM
Other: hello, i love the shop!
uniquecowgirl is offline Female
Old 03-11-2012, 02:13 PM   #14
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Opening it for you
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 03-11-2012, 02:45 PM   #15
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Luvzfrogs Wondrous Avvie Shop

Thank you
Old 03-11-2012, 03:25 PM   #16
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

I really like your current avvie with the frog in the blood rain... Please make an avvie for me? This is to be a spring avvie, a beagle in the spring showers.

Webkinz: beagle
Background: soft color and not animated, leaving the details to your good taste
Text: Webberlily
Border: small dark border for contrast
Animation: blood rain or other colored rain
Other:
VM or PM: VM please
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 03-11-2012, 06:40 PM   #17
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
I really like your current avvie with the frog in the blood rain... Please make an avvie for me? This is to be a spring avvie, a beagle in the spring showers.

Webkinz: beagle
Background: soft color and not animated, leaving the details to your good taste
Text: Webberlily
Border: small dark border for contrast
Animation: blood rain or other colored rain
Other:
VM or PM: VM please
Ill go ahead and make it right now

Here's your order
Click the image to open in full size.

If there's anything needed to be changed let me know

Last edited by luvzfrogs; 03-11-2012 at 06:40 PM..
Old 03-11-2012, 06:51 PM   #18

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

Forum: avvie
Webkinz: googles
Background: Click the image to open in full size.
Text: Cloud
Border: no.
Animation: the background.
Other: thanks! and can the googles have a transparent background?
VM or PM: VM

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS!

P.S this is my 10,800th post.
Old 03-11-2012, 06:59 PM   #19
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

View Post Originally Posted by uniquecowgirl

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS!

Order almost done

View Post Originally Posted by uniquecowgirl

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS!

here's your order

Hope you like it Let me know if anything needs to be changed

Last edited by luvzfrogs; 03-11-2012 at 06:59 PM..
Old 03-11-2012, 07:02 PM   #20

View Post Originally Posted by luvzfrogs
Order almost done

here's your order

Hope you like it Let me know if anything needs to be changed
thanks. i love it. just please can you use this googles: Click the image to open in full size.
Closed

Tags
bells wuz here!, birthstones are pretty!, cute shop!, i love it!!, nice shop :), please order, rabbit1, tessa tagged