Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Avatars & Signatures

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2012, 06:40 PM   #3761
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: ~*♥*~Mickey's Cafe~*♥*~ A Graphic Shop by Mickey26

View Post Originally Posted by _Starburst_
Thanks so much Mickey!
Anytime!

Have a lovely evening!

Click the image to open in full size.mickey

Spoiler: show
mickey26 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2012, 06:41 PM   #3762
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by Littlekozmo
Yes, what about you?

I will take number four please.
Yes, I am. Thanks!

Have a nice day tomorrow!

Old 08-01-2012, 06:41 PM   #3763
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by WeBkiNZ & Me
Thanks I love it

I hope you enjoyed your day today!

Old 08-01-2012, 06:43 PM   #3764
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by extravaGANZa
I am great now! Before today I was feeling lonely here on WI, but I am better now! Thank you for the compliment on my avvie an siggie! And btw, Thank you for the order completion! Someones birthday is coming up and he will be using that mickey avvie starting on Wednesday August First. Or earlier!
Coolio! Looking forward to seeing the mickey avvie!

Have a great evening!

Old 08-01-2012, 10:49 PM   #3765
Webkinz :)

Lulu646 has lots of talentLulu646 has lots of talentLulu646 has lots of talentLulu646 has lots of talentLulu646 has lots of talentLulu646 has lots of talentLulu646 has lots of talentLulu646 has lots of talentLulu646 has lots of talentLulu646 has lots of talentLulu646 has lots of talentLulu646 has lots of talentLulu646 has lots of talentLulu646 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
Just wanted to apologize to everyone.
I understand I have not been doing orders and will try and do them ASAP.
Unfortunately, I have been losing interest in WI so I have not been on a lot. I will try my best to stay on.

Thanks for being so patient with me, I love you guys!♥

No problem! I find that it's hard to be really focused on WI when there are so many other directions that life is dragging you...... especially during the summer :]
Lulu646 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2012, 12:55 PM   #3766
^^^Add me!^^^

j10a11 invented the repj10a11 invented the repj10a11 invented the repj10a11 invented the rep
j10a11 invented the repj10a11 invented the repj10a11 invented the repj10a11 invented the repj10a11 invented the repj10a11 invented the rep

Hello!

Form:
Type of Graphic: Sayclub Doll
Girl or Boy?: Girl
Describe: Just cute and casual.....something like your samples
Other:
j10a11 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2012, 07:14 AM   #3767
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Hey, Mickey! How do you like my new look?
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 08-04-2012, 02:53 PM   #3768
Call me Grace Anne

_Starburst_ is just really nice_Starburst_ is just really nice

Hi Mickey! I'm baaaack! LOL! Anyway, i need yet another set of Sayclub portraits-

Type of Graphic: Sayclub Profiles/Portraits
Girl or Boy?: Girl
Hair Colour: Black
Hair Style: Braid
Eye Colour: Any
Other:Thanks so much Mickey!
_Starburst_ is offline Female
Old 08-05-2012, 11:03 AM   #3769
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

I'm sorry everyone. I've started losing interest in WI (can't believe I just said that ) so I am taking a break/quitting WI.

I must thank everyone for supporting me and my shop. This shop has exceeded all expectations I have ever had for it, and you all had a part of its upbringing. So thank you everyone.

I'm going to miss everyone. Your friendships are invaluable to me.

Love you lots
((hugs)) mickey
Closed

Tags
5 stars!~cocotruper, aqua was here☺☻☺, bojo likes dis shop =], brenna banana, bunny is shakin' it!, cookie approved, dolls!, domo ate this tag, from jennymang: thx!, god is 100% awesome, greengal17 was here!, hp + voldemore = crazy, i'm a rainb♥w platypus, jennymang was here, lanawas here!, mickey26, o.o <-- me, pawsome thread! -luree, small was here :], smiles(: was here., wolves = ♥, wonderful shop! ♥♥, ••••••••shatner•, ♥{*~.luvteh.~*}♥, ♫sing4me a melody