Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Avatars & Signatures

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2011, 09:10 PM   #11
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

Default Re: Where are Sayclub portraits made?

Well, to tell you the truth, it's a korean website xD

Also, shop-owners don't like giving out links because if everyone knew the link, we wouldn't need shops would we?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2011, 09:18 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

Dawntiger has disabled reputation

I have the link, but i won't post it since nobody else seems to want other people to know it. :/
Shops aren't THAT big of a deal. I think people should just be able to find the exact Sayclub portrait they want, not have it searched for by someone else D:
Dawntiger is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 09:42 PM   #13

Priceless has disabled reputation

Just type in Sayclub.com. Its really easy, and will take you to the actual site, although its in Korean.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 01-02-2011, 09:56 PM   #14
ish it was summer
Gifted

RedChief has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
Just type in Sayclub.com. Its really easy, and will take you to the actual site, although its in Korean.
Thank you(: You know what I hate? I actually found it by googling it, but I didn't understand it and I didn't know what buttons to press to get there!

View Post Originally Posted by Dawntiger
I have the link, but i won't post it since nobody else seems to want other people to know it. :/
Shops aren't THAT big of a deal. I think people should just be able to find the exact Sayclub portrait they want, not have it searched for by someone else D:
Thank you, too(:
Both of you have restored my faith in humanity lol
RedChief is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 09:59 PM   #15

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

Yay I have it too! I like people to search it for me, but i have a shop, so.. xD I should search it my own. but, i sometimes dont have time |: \ well, Thanks RedChief!!
blackylove123 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 10:01 PM   #16

I just made a place on where to get them. You should check it out

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post21820513
Old 01-02-2011, 10:08 PM   #17
ish it was summer
Gifted

RedChief has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by PinkPonyLove560
They are a secret (;
Are they a secret to people who won't go to a shop anyways? I wanted to make a portrait myself instead of having people search it for me, that way I could know all of my choices and find my favorite(:

View Post Originally Posted by jenniferpro
Well, to tell you the truth, it's a korean website xD

Also, shop-owners don't like giving out links because if everyone knew the link, we wouldn't need shops would we?
lol, sounds like the real world.

Last edited by RedChief; 01-02-2011 at 10:14 PM..
RedChief is offline Female
Old 01-03-2011, 01:41 AM   #18
hoo! I'm
Gifted

ariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks to anyone who helped Redcheif here, as you helped me too. I wanted the link for personal use, not for a shop but obviously wasn't able to get it. I like to choose from a variety so I could choose my favorite. LOL Thanks!
ariel95a is offline Female
Old 01-03-2011, 11:48 AM   #19

I re-made the guide:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post21823370
Old 01-03-2011, 05:32 PM   #20
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Dawntiger
Sometimes people like to have other people make them for them becuase they look better or they may like a doll but don't know how to change the color of something....or people like to see what others find.
Delilah is offline Female
Closed

Tags
god is 100% awesome, sayclub portraits, ♫sing4me a melody