Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Avatars & Signatures

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2014, 04:48 AM   #1
Call Me Kate ッ
Webkinz :)

MyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonder

Default War Cry --- by Kate

`Welcome to
Click the image to open in full size.

I am ` open

` this is my war cry

Hello there~! Some of you may not know or remember me, but I'm Kate! I've been working on graphics for... whew, about four years now. I had used to make graphics all the time for you guys, but life got really busy and I ended up using this ability for school instead. Anywho, welcome to my new shop! I have some cool new creations and I can't wait to share them all with you. Feel free to leave feedback in the comments at the least! I love hearing critique and new ideas <3

~Oh, and this is a song War Cry by LoveCollide~

` rules

Spoiler: show
yeah, um, i'll just steal some old rules b/c they're precise and concise and by one of my best friends, Lake xD

* Please do not edit my work w/o permission.
* Use your manners, and please be patient! (;
* Don't be afraid to ask for redo's!
* I will VM you when your order is finished.
* Use your order. (um, please. xD)

` form

This form is universal for all orders. Just make sure to fill everything out, as the more details you give, the better the result!

( you can delete the text not in bold. :3 )

Type of Graphic: avatar, signature, banner, text
Theme/Image: the main focus of the graphic
Text: a word or phrase you want incorporated
Other: anything else?

` avatars

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
` signatures & banners

this is a larger blend :3
` text

thanks for stopping by <3
War Cry Lyrics:
Genre: Christian pop/soft rock

[Verse 1]
I march along with tarnished armor weighing me down
The enemy so close I feel them all around
I’m standing at the front lines staring into my doubt
I feel like this is it, but I’m not bowing out
[Pre-Chorus]
My God, have you gone away
Oh God, are you still here with me
[Chorus]
Give me a faith that never dies out
Give me a hope that conquers all doubt
You are my rock, my strength in this fight
This is my war cry
And I’m gonna cry out out out
And I’m Gonna cry out, out, out
And I’m gonna cry out
[Verse 2]
I draw my sword ready to face the sin in my soul
Take all thoughts captive Lord, I’m under your control
The earth will tremble at the sound of your command I am a warrior
God, I raise my shielded hand
[Pre-Chorus 2]
My God, I’m nothing without you
Oh, God, I need you to come through
[Chorus]
Give me a faith that never dies out
Give me a hope that conquers all doubt
You are my rock, my strength in this fight
This is my war cry
And I’m gonna cry out out out
And I’m Gonna cry out, out, out
[Bridge]
This is my war cry
And I’m crying out for you
This is my war cry
This is my war cry
[Chorus]
Repeat

Last edited by MyjesticS; 01-31-2015 at 06:53 PM..
MyjesticS is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2014, 04:49 AM   #2
Call Me Kate ッ

MyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonder

Default Re: War Cry --- by Kate

` finished

Here I will post the link to your order~ <3

{///*\\\}
Lake . here
True2MyWord1 . here
. here
Shepherd Lover . here

Last edited by MyjesticS; 12-05-2014 at 02:50 AM..
Old 12-01-2014, 08:36 AM   #3
Deertail :D

warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box
warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box

Good luck on your new shop
warzone2251 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2014, 04:20 PM   #4
Call Me Kate ッ

Why thank you warzone! <3
Old 12-01-2014, 04:22 PM   #5

True2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicness
True2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicness

this looks a-mazing!
i'm soooo gonna order asap
True2MyWord1 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2014, 04:49 PM   #6
Call Me Kate ッ

Aw, thank you, I'll hold you to it considering your user xD <3 Thanks for checking out my shop~
Old 12-01-2014, 09:04 PM   #7
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

I read the spoiler after I wrote up my order... would have fooled me. I had no idea those were mine. ;P

Type of Graphic: avatar
Theme/Image: winter, coffee, cozy, snow, etc. something warm.
Text: no text
Other: nope!

Go crazy; I'm not too picky.

Old 12-01-2014, 10:59 PM   #8
Call Me Kate ッ

View Post Originally Posted by Lake
I read the spoiler after I wrote up my order... would have fooled me. I had no idea those were mine. ;P

Type of Graphic: avatar
Theme/Image: winter, coffee, cozy, snow, etc. something warm.
Text: no text
Other: nope!

Go crazy; I'm not too picky.
@Lake

Haha I was looking at our old shop for some formatting ideas.

The third one had snow but then it got really small as I resized the picture...but I think it's cute x3

---

I think I'm really into circles xD

Last edited by MyjesticS; 12-03-2014 at 10:54 PM..
Old 12-02-2014, 11:58 AM   #9
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

I like the third one, too!
I'll probably rotate through all of them.
Old 12-02-2014, 10:03 PM   #10
Call Me Kate ッ

All orders completed~ <3
Closed

Tags
be true!