Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Avatars & Signatures

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2008, 09:23 PM   #1
i have 2 just ask :)
Gifted

soccergurl♥ will become famous soon enough

Talking Soccergurl♥'s amazing avvie shop!™ YES I'M BACK! i'm only doing limited requests per day but i do an awesome job!

Click the image to open in full size.
hello everyone!
some of you may know my work well since i used to have 4 other shops, but for those of you who dont i would like it if you would take a look at my examples. feel free to tell me if you want me to fill an order for you!

the limit is 5 requests per day. i wish i could do more but this cant take up my life. now this may increase over summer as i get bored. so i will keep you posted!

I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT I JUST COMPLETED MY 300TH DESIGN!

here is a little bit of what i can do...
fireworks
blended pics
fadded pics
moving pics
glitter
slides
&& more!

here are just a few samples of my work:

these ARE free:

HERE IS MY WAITING LIST YOU MAY REQUEST TO BE PUT ON IT ONCE ITS FULL I WILL MESSAGE YOU FOR YOUR REQUEST. UNTIL THEN SHOP ID OPEN!

i will try to get on everyday between, 4:00-5:00 if i cant be on i'm sry. i will try my best but graduation is comming upp!

FOR MORE EXAMPLES OF MY WORK... VISIT MY OLD AVVIE SHOPS AT THE FOLLOWING LINKS!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t249116.html
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t234093.html

Last edited by soccergurl♥; 08-03-2008 at 02:12 PM..
soccergurl♥ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2008, 09:49 PM   #2
FireClan

Default Re: Soccergurl♥'s amazing avvie shop! YES I'M BACK! i'm only doing limited requests per day but i do an awesome job!

I just wanted to say Good Luck!!
Old 05-27-2008, 11:04 PM   #3
Gifted

Default Re: Soccergurl♥'s amazing avvie shop! YES I'M BACK! i'm only doing limited requests per day but i do an awesome job!

well thanks FireClan!
i'm pretty good at this so i hope my shop does well like all the others your sweet!
Old 05-28-2008, 08:15 AM   #4
I am a
Webkinz :)

bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!

can you make me a random avvie and put it the attached thumbnails box ??

otherwise i won't see it.

please pm me when it's done
bbkmadi123 is offline Female
Old 05-28-2008, 03:51 PM   #5
Gifted

do you like this one?

Old 05-28-2008, 04:40 PM   #6
Gifted

Default Re: Soccergurl♥'s amazing avvie shop!™ YES I'M BACK! i'm only doing limited requests per day but i do an awesome job!

there is currently no line would anyone like to order?
Old 05-28-2008, 07:12 PM   #7
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Soccergurl♥'s amazing avvie shop!™ YES I'M BACK! i'm only doing limited requests per day but i do an awesome job!

can i have on, with, a horse, black, i want it to be a slide, also, want it to say runlikethewind on it,
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 05-28-2008, 07:57 PM   #8
Gifted

sure runlikethewind!
i'm on it gimme like 10 minutes

---------- soccergurl♥ added 15 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

here ya go!!!!

Last edited by soccergurl♥; 05-28-2008 at 07:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-28-2008, 07:58 PM   #9
madfinn13

can i have LOTS of different random things , all having to do with webkinz ! please and thank you !

---------- madfinn13 added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

also please put them in the attached thumbnails so i can see them thank you soooooooooo much !

Last edited by madfinn13; 05-28-2008 at 07:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-28-2008, 08:14 PM   #10
Gifted

these are all free enjoy!!

Closed