Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Avatars & Signatures

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2015, 06:20 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
SarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talent

Default SarahStuffies9's Art (I take requests for Warrior Cats, and Poke'mon art)

Here is where I show off some of my best art, and yes... I do take requests.

Request Details (Any Requests are linked here)
Spoiler: show
Warriors requests, (Scenes from an RP random charrie pics, both OC and from the Original Warriors series) (I also do a pretty convincing wolf.)

Title of Pic:
How many Cat(s)/Canine(s):
Cat(s)/Canine(s) Description (Pic preferred):
Cat(s)/Canine(s) Name(s):
Background (What is the setting of the pic):
Any Text:
Other (Describe the backstory of the pic if there is one):

and simple Poke'mon pics

Title of Pic:
How many Poke'mon:
Poke'mon Name(s):
Poke'mon species included (And are any shiny?):
Any acessories (Tametsi wears a cowboy hat):
Background (What is the setting of the pic):
Any Text:
Other (Describe the backstory of the pic if there is one):

Any completed requests will be PMed to their owners.

Completed Requests:

Anywayz, here is some of my best art :3

Tornadostorm:

Lost Nuzlockers:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dq49c3971z...plete.png?dl=0

These are the poke'mon I've lost in my two recent nuzlockes

Midnightpaw Siggie:

Tuftstorm's Death

I don't draw blood

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xsqc1s0klv...thxcf.png?dl=0

Characters: Fracture (Brown tabby tom [front]) Stoneleap (Deputy, Black tuxedo tom [back]) Tuftstorm (Stoneleap's mate)(White long furred she-cat [front]) Treeclaw (Brown tabby tom [back]) Nightslash (I think)(Black and grey she-cat [Back])

Fracture had kidnapped Stoneleap and Tuftstorm, dragging them to the BoneClan (Fracture's clan) camp. When Stoneleap came to, he was restrained by Treeclaw, and Nightslash. Fracture gave Tuftstorm and Stoneleap a choice. One of them would have to die to release the other. Tuftstorm insisted, and before Stoneleap could stop him, Fracture killed her.

The Hunt Begins
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ir26dplma...ns%20.png?dl=0

First with updated style

Characters: Stonestar (Black Tuxedo Tom) ??? (Dark Grey Tabby Tom)

The circumstances of this scene have yet to have been RPed.

Missing you
https://www.dropbox.com/s/g9k5qpz4wg...20Sad.png?dl=0

Characters: Riverstar (Silver She-Cat) Kindlefoot (Black Tom)

Riverstar died the day before. And her mate, Kindlefoot is watching the night sky missing her.

(Yes, I had a 'happy' version, where Riverstar isn't ghostly, and they aren't crying. That was supposed to take place while they were happy. But the sad version looked better.)

Last edited by SarahStuffies9; 04-09-2015 at 04:27 PM..
SarahStuffies9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2015, 10:48 AM   #2
Midnight & Mist
Gifted

Silver Okapi hit the reputation jackpot!Silver Okapi hit the reputation jackpot!
Silver Okapi hit the reputation jackpot!Silver Okapi hit the reputation jackpot!Silver Okapi hit the reputation jackpot!

Default Re: SarahStuffies9's Art (I take requests for Warrior Cats, and Poke'mon art)

Title of Pic: It doesn't really have one, sorry. Maybe you could give it one
How many Cat(s)/Canine(s): three cats
Cat(s)/Canine(s) Description (Pic preferred): One Deertail, one Islandpaw, and one pure white with brown eyes. The white one is a kit.
Background (What is the setting of the pic): They're running trough the woods :3
Any Text: No thanks ^^
Other (Describe the backstory of the pic if there is one): I'm still making this up xD
Thank you, Mia Mentora
Silver Okapi is offline Female
Old 04-06-2015, 05:25 PM   #3
Webkinz :)
SarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talentSarahStuffies9 has lots of talent

Default Re: SarahStuffies9's Art (I take requests for Warrior Cats, and Poke'mon art)

View Post Originally Posted by Silver Okapi
Title of Pic: It doesn't really have one, sorry. Maybe you could give it one
How many Cat(s)/Canine(s): three cats
Cat(s)/Canine(s) Description (Pic preferred): One Deertail, one Islandpaw, and one pure white with brown eyes. The white one is a kit.
Background (What is the setting of the pic): They're running trough the woods :3
Any Text: No thanks ^^
Other (Describe the backstory of the pic if there is one): I'm still making this up xD
Thank you, Mia Mentora
Accepted. You will receive a PM with your request soon.

(Your welcome, Mia Apprendista <33)
SarahStuffies9 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
deertailtailtailtail, happy easter!!!, jesus loves my posters!, stonestar of mapleclan!