Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Avatars & Signatures

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 05:10 PM   #41
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

Default Re: ~♥~SassySparkle's Kawaii Icon Boutique~♥~ *ALL NEW EXAMPLES! Now looking for a shop partner!*

Ok. Since she's not on right now, you could check by her shop maybe .
Delilah is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2010, 07:50 PM   #42
StarrBeeLuv
Webkinz :)

SassySparkle is just really niceSassySparkle is just really nice

Default Re: ~♥~SassySparkle's Kawaii Icon Boutique~♥~ *ALL NEW EXAMPLES! Now looking for a shop partner!*

Yes, I did. I don't feel working with her would "Fit" me. I would be very happy to join your shop if it's ok.
SassySparkle is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 09:18 AM   #43
hyyy my emotions ugh

CocoaGirl96 is the bees knees!CocoaGirl96 is the bees knees!CocoaGirl96 is the bees knees!CocoaGirl96 is the bees knees!CocoaGirl96 is the bees knees!CocoaGirl96 is the bees knees!CocoaGirl96 is the bees knees!

Cool shop! I'd like to place an order.

Can I have your current signature? I love it!

Also, I'd like a quote that says "If at first you don't succeed...don't try skydiving!" Could it be on a sky background?

Thanks!

Oh, I also took the animated "Cute and Cuddly" picture. Thanks again!

Last edited by CocoaGirl96; 05-08-2010 at 05:36 AM..
CocoaGirl96 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 10:49 AM   #44
HOA, it's Lexi.

kinz-sweetie is a name known to allkinz-sweetie is a name known to allkinz-sweetie is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by SassySparkle
To both of yall I would like to see what kind of Graphics you can make if that's ok.
okey dokey! Click the image to open in full size.
<<<<<my avvie is made by me too!
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
I can also do the reflecting effect,floating hearts,sticky notes,tags,slideshows,glitter text,jerseys,gold chains and a soup thingy.I can do way more also but you'd be reading a while.LOL

Last edited by kinz-sweetie; 05-02-2010 at 10:51 AM..
Old 05-02-2010, 12:06 PM   #45
StarrBeeLuv

Ok, orders will be done later on.

kinz-sweetie, do you want to open a new shop together? I think you work pretty good with graphix.
Old 05-02-2010, 06:42 PM   #46
HOA, it's Lexi.

kinz-sweetie is a name known to allkinz-sweetie is a name known to allkinz-sweetie is a name known to all

I'd love to start a shop together!
Old 05-02-2010, 06:55 PM   #47
StarrBeeLuv

View Post Originally Posted by kinz-sweetie
I'd love to start a shop together!
Would you like to start the thread or Shall I? Who ever starts the thread has to start their part as the second post. >.<
Old 05-02-2010, 07:09 PM   #48

chattycathie is a jewel in the roughchattycathie is a jewel in the rough

Form: Blinkie Doll
Theme Color: blue
Text:chattycathie
Anything Else? (Hair Color, eye color, etc.):Hair:black ;eyes:green;every thing else can be whatever!
chattycathie is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 11:50 PM   #49
StarrBeeLuv

View Post Originally Posted by chattycathie
Form: Blinkie Doll
Theme Color: blue
Text:chattycathie
Anything Else? (Hair Color, eye color, etc.):Hair:black ;eyes:green;every thing else can be whatever!
Your order will be done next weekend because I don't have much time right now and I won't be available the whole week, sorry.
Old 05-15-2010, 06:39 PM   #50
StarrBeeLuv

Okaii, I will be closing this shop because my partner and I Are going to create a new one. But, all the graphix on here will be on my shop so, it will be coming sometime this month. In the meantime you still may order but ONE ORDER PER DAY. Due to all the current events happening I have been very busy. ~Thank you.

Can one of the Admins or Mods please close this shop? Thanks.

Last edited by SassySparkle; 05-15-2010 at 06:39 PM..
Closed

Tags
awnie was here <3, kelsey was here!, kinz-sweetie was here!, ♥kelsey♥was♥here♥