Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Avatars & Signatures

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2008, 12:25 PM   #41
Call me KBear!
Gifted

KABearAK1217 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: My super avvie/siggy shop! I make awsome stuff! Fades,blobs,dolls,and Slide shows! Glitter Avvies!I can do stuff FAST! If I'm on and see your order you'll get it in one hour or less!

What do mean REAL pic? I'll get on that slideshow!

---------- KABearAK1217 added 55 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size. Here's your slide hope you like it!

---------- KABearAK1217 added 233 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

Hi anyone want something?

---------- KABearAK1217 added 690 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

Hey anyone want something?

---------- KABearAK1217 added 295 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

Hello? Anyone want anything?

Last edited by KABearAK1217; 08-01-2008 at 12:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
KABearAK1217 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2008, 11:58 AM   #42
Call me KBear!
Gifted

Default Re: My super avvie/siggy shop! I make awsome stuff! Fades,blobs,dolls,and Slide shows! Glitter Avvies!I can do stuff FAST! If I'm on and see your order you'll get it in one hour or less!

I can do minifestos! I'll post examples soon!
Old 08-05-2008, 12:03 PM   #43
Webkinz :)
numisafia100 is an unknown quantity at this point

can u find me a pink blob stuck in a jar
numisafia100 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2008, 12:09 PM   #44
Call me KBear!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by numisafia100
can u find me a pink blob stuck in a jar
Here you go!

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 08-05-2008, 12:17 PM   #45
Webkinz :)

hotpolkadot3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Are those all you have??? That is alot!!!!! Do you like the dalmations??? They are really cute!! Well at least I think so. Well do you like any one in particular??? I love the Panda!!! But the monkey is my favorite. Got to go do some stuff for my cousin!!!
Old 08-06-2008, 09:56 AM   #46
Call me KBear!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by hotpolkadot3
Are those all you have??? That is alot!!!!! Do you like the dalmations??? They are really cute!! Well at least I think so. Well do you like any one in particular??? I love the Panda!!! But the monkey is my favorite. Got to go do some stuff for my cousin!!!
Umm... would you like something?

---------- KABearAK1217 added 1295 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

Order something! PLEASE!

Last edited by KABearAK1217; 08-06-2008 at 09:56 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-11-2008, 09:06 AM   #47
Call me KBear!
Gifted

Default Re: My super avvie/siggy shop! I make awsome stuff! Fades,blobs,dolls,and Slide shows! Glitter Avvies!And more! I can do stuff FAST! If I'm on and see your order you'll get it in one hour or less!

Anyone want something?
Old 08-13-2008, 07:47 AM   #48
Call me KBear!
Gifted

Default Re: My super avvie/siggy shop! I make awsome stuff! Fades,blobs,dolls,and Slide shows! Glitter Avvies!And more! I can do stuff FAST! If I'm on and see your order you'll get it in one hour or less!

New stuff! Please order!
Closed

Tags
awsome fades, fast