Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Avatars & Signatures

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2010, 03:20 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

webkinzdadd rocks our collective sockswebkinzdadd rocks our collective sockswebkinzdadd rocks our collective sockswebkinzdadd rocks our collective sockswebkinzdadd rocks our collective sockswebkinzdadd rocks our collective sockswebkinzdadd rocks our collective sockswebkinzdadd rocks our collective sockswebkinzdadd rocks our collective socks

Default the MiDNiGHT SUN. (graphics by mike)

Click the image to open in full size.

as the summer is winding down, i am beginning to prepare myself for school. i will be attending
a boarding school this fall and will not be able to go on webkinz insider very often. i'm busy
with summer reading and school shopping and will be heading off to school in late august.
unfortunately, effective immediately, the MiDNiGHT SUN will be closed and will not accept any
orders. thank you, webkinz insider, for almost a year of business on this thread.

-michael

Spoiler: show
during the spring and summer months in areas north of the arctic circle, the sun can be seen at the local midnight. in fair weather, the sun can be seen for a continuous twenty-four hours. in the northernmost inhabited area of europe, in norway, there is no sunset from mid-april to late-august. this occurrence greatly affects the way of life for those who experience it. this phenomenon is known as the midnight sun.

about me.

my name is michael, and i have
been designing graphics for over
a year now. i use photoshop cs5
extended for all my artwork.

the rules.
they were made to be followed.
● do not steal anything that is not yours.
● do not claim my art as your own.
● use what i make for you.
● respect me and don't rush. your order will
be completed, but not if you rush me.
● so i know you read the rules, please make sure
to put "midnight" in the other part of the form.
the policies.
● you may ask for a redo, but you must do so within 48 hours of delivery
of your order. after the 48 hour time frame, i reserve the right to refuse a
request for a redo.
● i reserve the right to refuse a request for a redo if the original order was
not descriptive enough.
● i tag banners and signatures but do not tag avatars. you are not required
to credit me. however, if someone asks about it, please tell credit me as
webkinzdadd. do not, under any circumstances, claim any credit for any
of my graphics. you will be reported.
● do not order from my shop and then order the exact same thing at another
shop. many of us graphic designers are very close friends and it annoys us
when we get the same order. pick one graphic shop and order from it. if i find
that your order was posted at another shop, i will notify the other shop owner
and your order at my shop will be rejected.
● please see the wait list section at the bottom of this post for my policy on the
amount of orders i will take at any given time.
the gallery.

this is where you can view samples of my work.
order forms are at the bottom of this post. all
samples are copyright © 2011 webkinzdadd.

the icons.
the sitch: always 100x100 pixels unless you ask
otherwise. they go underneath your username.

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

the stock icons.
the sitch:always 100x100 pixels. i only
find these, i do not edit them in any way.
please don't order a ton, that's just not cool.

the signatures.
the sitch: can be any size under 450x150
pixels. they go underneath all your posts.

the banners.
the sitch:they are large graphics which
go at the top of GE's, clubs, shops, etc.

the forms.

open the spoiler below the type of graphic you
would like to order and copy and paste the form
into a quick reply.
by placing an order at this shop, you agree
to abide by all of the rules and that you under-
stand and accept the policies unconditionally.
breaking of the rules will result in me no longer
completing future orders for the offender, and
in some cases, flagging.

icons
Type of graphic: Icon
Color scheme:
Theme:
Text?:
Describe in detail*:
Other:
*For video style, be sure to provide the youtube video title and the seconds you want included. Maximum number of seconds is 3.
stock
Type of graphic: Stock
Theme:
How many? [1-9 at a time]:
Other:
signatures
Type of graphic: Signature
Color scheme:
Theme:
Text:
Describe in detail:
Other:
banners
Type of graphic: Banner
Size [pick one]: 500x200 pixels / 500x333 pixels
Color scheme:
Theme:
Text?:
Describe in detail:
Other:

Last edited by webkinzdadd; 08-08-2011 at 09:37 PM..
webkinzdadd is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2010, 03:21 PM   #2

webkinzdadd rocks our collective sockswebkinzdadd rocks our collective sockswebkinzdadd rocks our collective sockswebkinzdadd rocks our collective sockswebkinzdadd rocks our collective sockswebkinzdadd rocks our collective sockswebkinzdadd rocks our collective sockswebkinzdadd rocks our collective sockswebkinzdadd rocks our collective socks

Default ----------

affiliates of
the MiDNIGHT SUN.

pm me if you would like to become an affiliate.
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
[x] [x]
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
[x] [x]

Last edited by webkinzdadd; 08-08-2011 at 09:37 PM..
Old 08-21-2010, 03:22 PM   #3

Default ----------

reserved..

Last edited by webkinzdadd; 06-18-2011 at 02:53 PM..
Old 08-21-2010, 03:22 PM   #4

Default ----------

reserved..

Old 08-21-2010, 03:55 PM   #5

Default ----------

reserved..

Old 08-21-2010, 05:14 PM   #6
Call Me Kate ッ

MyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonder

no longer needed

Last edited by MyjesticS; 06-23-2011 at 10:37 PM..
MyjesticS is offline Female
Old 08-21-2010, 06:11 PM   #7
Call Me Kate ッ

MyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonder

no longer needed

Last edited by MyjesticS; 06-23-2011 at 10:26 PM..
Old 08-21-2010, 07:23 PM   #8
Call Me Kate ッ

Default Tutorials

no longer needed

Last edited by MyjesticS; 06-23-2011 at 10:27 PM..
Old 08-23-2010, 02:26 PM   #9
Call Me Kate ッ

no longer needed

Last edited by MyjesticS; 06-23-2011 at 10:06 PM..
Old 08-25-2010, 11:51 AM   #10
Call Me Kate ッ

no longer needed

Last edited by MyjesticS; 06-23-2011 at 10:04 PM..
Closed

Tags
-____-, ... kate's tag, a dinosaur ate this tag, alley&kate&ali, b.e.l.l.<3, caramel101 wuz here!, god is 100% awesome, i hate secret words, jess wuz here!, jodie, keep shaking it up!, lightning :), madisonroxx luvz these, redstar55wuzhere, shoot for the moon♥, soa, some epic avvies!!-jess, starmaggie was here, taylor:), taylorswiftrocksawesome!, underneaththesun♥, you are beautiful :), ♫sing4me a melody