Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Avatars & Signatures

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2015, 09:33 AM   #1
ᴉuǝɔɹɐɟʇ
Webkinz :)

mojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tell
mojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tell

Talking Live, Love, Laugh | Graphics by Melody, Leah, and Fran

Click the image to open in full size.

Welcome to Live, Love, Laugh! As you can see, this shop is run by three different people: Melody (or MojoandMugsy), Leah (Or Girlzluv2play), and Fran (or Kopat27).

You may want to know everybody's experience level before you pick a graphic maker. I will show you how many years each has done graphics for, and the rate out of 5 stars according to each.

Melody:

Years: Four and a half
Out of 5 stars: 4.5

Leah:

Years: 4
Out of 5 stars: 2

Fran:

Years: 4
Out of 5 stars: 4

Biographies of our Graphic Makers

Fran
Spoiler: show
Hello and welcome to my part of the shop, "Live." My name is Francesca (aka Fran), and I have been making graphics for around 4 years. I use the editors Pixlr, Ribbet, PicMonkey, and Gimp. (although like Leah, I don't really know how to use it ) I hope you like our brand new shop!

Melody:
Hello, I'm Melody. Welcome to my side, Love! I love to make graphics. I create a lot in my free time. I base my graphics off of the things I love, and that's a lot of ideas. You can see your ordering options below. If you are not satisfied with your order, I will re-do it as many times as you need. Thanks for stopping by!

Leah:

Welcome to my little corner of the shop. This is 'Laugh.' I'm girlzluv2play, but call me Girlz or Leah. I have been making graphics for about 4 years, I think it is? I have GIMP but no idea how to use it, so for now I'm stuck with mediocre graphics from picmonkey and ribbet. ;P Anyway, enjoy browsing around, and order something if you feel like it!

Last But Not Least.... Pickups

Melody's Part of the Shop

Leah's Part of the Shop

Fran's Part of the Shop

Last edited by mojoandmugsy; 08-20-2015 at 04:31 PM..
mojoandmugsy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2015, 09:40 AM   #2
ne.ti.fe.si

Kopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicness
Kopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Live, Love, Laugh | Graphics by Melody, Leah, and Fran | No Posting Yet!

Avatars: (including collages, stock avatars, and custom)
Size: 115x115

=====
Collage
A collection of 2+ photos. You can add effects and borders!
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
=====
Custom:
Request your own custom avatar!
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
=====
Stock:
Simple photos with simple editing.
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
=====

Signatures: (including lyrics, stock signatures, and custom)
Size: 400x100

=====
Lyrics:

Stock:

Custom:

=====

=====

Order Forms

Collage, Stock, or Custom:
Border: (Optional)
Effects: (Optional)
Text: (Optional)
If Custom, Theme:
If Stock, Image:
If Collage, which images and how many:
Other details:

SIGNATURE ORDER FORM
Lyrics, Stock, or Custom:
If Custom, Theme:
If Stock, Image:
If Lyrics, post quote here:
Other details:

MESSAGE ORDER FORM
Size:
Oter details:

More examples will be added in the future.

Last edited by Kopat27; 08-17-2015 at 04:42 PM..
Kopat27 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2015, 09:42 AM   #3
ne.ti.fe.si

Kopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicness
Kopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Live, Love, Laugh | Graphics by Melody, Leah, and Fran | No Posting Yet!

¡¡¡!!!Reserved!!!¡¡¡

Last edited by Kopat27; 07-27-2015 at 06:25 PM..
Kopat27 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2015, 09:46 AM   #4
ᴉuǝɔɹɐɟʇ

mojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tell
mojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tell

Default Love | Graphics by Melody | Open!

My side is

Open\Closed

Rules

Please, do not use my examples.
You don't have to give me credit, just don't claim my work as yours and all will be well.
Instead of a secret word, in the other section type what you are ordering. (Avatar, signature, etc.)

Size 125x125

Example:

WI Username:
Theme:
(Optional) Text:
If so, color:
And font:
(Optional) Effects (These may not be perfect) :
Other:

Signatures
Size 450x150

Example:

WI Username:
Theme:
(Optional) Text:
If so, color:
And font:
Other:

Text Icons
You Pick The Size

Example:

WI Username:
Theme:
(Optional) Text:
If so, color:
And font:
Size:
Other:

Dividers
Note: I do not make these. That means they may not be exactly how you want.

Example:

WI Username:
Theme:
Other:

Sayclubs
Note: I do not make these. That means they may not be exactly how you want.

Examples:

WI Username:
If human, what gender. If animal, what type:
What is your character doing:
(For human) Hair color:
(For human) Eye color:
(Optional & for human) Clothing:
Other:

Collages
Size: You pick

Example

WI Username:
Theme:
(Optional) Text:
If so, color:
And font:
Size:
Other:

Last edited by mojoandmugsy; 07-29-2015 at 02:13 PM..
Old 07-27-2015, 09:48 AM   #5
ᴉuǝɔɹɐɟʇ

Reserved!!!!!

Last edited by mojoandmugsy; 07-27-2015 at 05:32 PM..
Old 07-27-2015, 09:48 AM   #6
hat even
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

Default Laugh ~ My Little Corner of the Shop ~ OPEN/closed ~ Order today!

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the shop. This is 'Laugh.' I'm girlzluv2play, but call me Girlz or Leah. I have been making graphics for about 4 years, I think it is? I have GIMP but no idea how to use it, so for now I'm stuck with mediocre graphics from picmonkey and ribbet. ;P Anyway, enjoy browsing around, and order something if you feel like it!

open/closed

My Rules

1. Please don't steal my work. This means that if there is an example you would like, don't take it. I'll let you use it if you ask. This also means that if there is a graphic I make for a person, you cannot take it.

2. You don't have to give credit for me. As long as you do not claim the graphic to be yours, then that's ok.

3. Constructive criticism is wonderful and appreciated. But see that word 'constructive' there. Please do not hate on my graphics.

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

Stock Avatar
A simple avatar with little to no editing.

Size:
Border?:
Border color?:
Theme?:
Any specific pictures?:
How many?:
Other:

Custom Avatar
An avatar with effects, text, etc.

Size:
Border?:
Border color?:
Effects?:
Text?:
Font?:
Theme?:
Specific picture?:
Other:

Last edited by girlzluv2play; 07-28-2015 at 06:25 PM..
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Old 07-27-2015, 09:48 AM   #7
hat even
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

girlzluv2play is offline Female
Old 07-28-2015, 10:44 AM   #8
figureskaters14702

just417 dares to be greatjust417 dares to be greatjust417 dares to be great
just417 dares to be greatjust417 dares to be greatjust417 dares to be greatjust417 dares to be great

Default Re: Live, Love, Laugh | Graphics by Melody, Leah, and Fran

Hello! My order is for Fran's side.

♫AVATAR ORDER FORM♫
Collage, Stock, or Custom: collage
Border: (Optional) thin black
Effects: (Optional) whatever you think looks good
If Custom, Theme: n/a
If Stock, Image: n/a
If Collage, which images and how many: 4; cherries, kiwi(cut), pineapple (cut) and dragon fruit(cut).

Thank you!
just417 is offline Female
Old 07-28-2015, 10:46 AM   #9
ᴉuǝɔɹɐɟʇ

Thank you for placing an order! I will notify her.
Old 07-28-2015, 11:04 AM   #10
figureskaters14702

just417 dares to be greatjust417 dares to be greatjust417 dares to be great
just417 dares to be greatjust417 dares to be greatjust417 dares to be greatjust417 dares to be great

Awesome Thank you!
just417 is offline Female
Closed