Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Avatars & Signatures

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2008, 10:58 AM   #21
iteach2ndgrade
Gift Guru

iteach2ndgrade is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Juliaandella's Avvie & Siggie shop back open **LIMITED DAILY REQUESTS Temporarily*** I use PSP7 (Pro software) & make lots of great animations!

View Post Originally Posted by iteach2ndgrade
I just got your name from Kinzgirl2. I hope to get a place in line for a siggie like hers.
I would like something with cats I have all of the webkinz cats, especially like the black cat and new siamese (can't wait). Maybe something with animation like kinzgirl2's siggie. I am really open. Do I need to give you my link so that it can be used within so the siggie can be clicked on instead of link? I am a teacher so something with that & cats could be interesting !
iteach2ndgrade is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2008, 01:57 PM   #22
juliaandella
Gifted

juliaandella is a name known to alljuliaandella is a name known to alljuliaandella is a name known to all

Default Re: Juliaandella's Avvie & Siggie shop back open **LIMITED DAILY REQUESTS Temporarily*** I use PSP7 (Pro software) & make lots of great animations!

View Post Originally Posted by CocoLion
Hey Janie, I'm glad your back! Have you been feeling better at all lately? Or worse?
Ok the real reason I came back is because I just remembered when I had that weird signature request. You told me to come back once you got the whimsy dragon to see what you could do So, I'm back. I even searched you on the Search and I found your old, closed a/s shop. I went through the first few pages in the hundred section of it, and found this. This is a copy of my other request, and I just wanted you to look it over and see if you could do it or not!
Click the image to open in full size. Re: ***Juliaandella's Siggie/Avvie Shop*** I use PRO software & can do almost anything you can ask! **Back open to requests** Please review new rule!
Hello Julia!
I LOVE the avatar you made for me so I'm afraid I'm back! Is it possible for you to make a flying Whimsy Dragon? If so, I would like a whimsy dragon looking at the screen flying through the clouds with a light blue sky in the background behind the clouds. And (If any of this makes sense to you and is at all possible because I have a tendicy not to make sense ) could the Whimsy Dragon's eyes' blink? Also, in curly black font could the words: Just flying on by be above it in the sky? I know you think I'm crazy for asking all of this so just say you can't do it and it's not possible and I am crazy when it's not possible. If this isn't possible I guess I'll have to live. But no matter what: I'll be back, you can count on it (Oh but don't worry, when I use your services I always send you something rare or totally awesome for it )
Best Wishes,
~CocoLion (A.K.A=Your crazy friend )

---------- CocoLion added 7 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

Oh and I forgot to mention all of this which is the most important part-It has to be done by tomorrow morning at 3:00 AM

Nah, I'm just messing with ya.
The real important part is I'd like it to be a signature Again, nothing of this is probably possible so just tell me I'm crazy! Thanks again for the Avatar Julia-It works! Now the next time I get an animated signature icon I'll be confuzzled!
Best wishes,
~CocoLion

---------- CocoLion added 9 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

Ah I see why you can't make him blink. If our methods are the same, you use extreme eye reduction and need two frames?
Even eliminating the blinking eyes (to reduce the number of frames & therefore file size), I had to make it tiny to work

Click the image to open in full size.

And no, I don't use extreme eye reduction...I don't even know what this is LOL I just do it by hand. So with some images, I'm able to basically "smear" the pixels to create that effect & with some, it just doesn't work.

---------- juliaandella added 14 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by iteach2ndgrade
I would like something with cats I have all of the webkinz cats, especially like the black cat and new siamese (can't wait). Maybe something with animation like kinzgirl2's siggie. I am really open. Do I need to give you my link so that it can be used within so the siggie can be clicked on instead of link? I am a teacher so something with that & cats could be interesting !
I looked up kinzgirl2...I didn't make her current siggie...I made her avatar & also her graphic for her trade thread. I'm confused...so I made you an avvie...was it something like her trade graphic you wanted though? Let me know.

Last edited by juliaandella; 05-20-2008 at 01:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
juliaandella is offline Female
Old 05-20-2008, 02:25 PM   #23
Seth is truely
Gifted
soccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with grace

LOL! Janie! I think I'm going Loopy! Turns out, I already had a Scarlet! Whateves!

---------- soccergollygal added 9 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

I LOOOVE THe Avvie! IT"S SOOOO CUTE! OMg! OMg! OMg! OMG!!!!!!!!! lol! Here... I'll post da link

There you go!

---------- soccergollygal added 6 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

Here's THe Picture For The Winnie Da Pooh! You can resize it! If not, I'd be able to do it!

Last edited by soccergollygal; 05-20-2008 at 02:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
soccergollygal is offline Female
Old 05-20-2008, 03:13 PM   #24
Webkinz :)

[xo] lipgloss has disabled reputation

Hey, I am back , I will request in a minute, but I have to decide what I want. I am glad you are feeling better, I am also, today at least.
[xo] lipgloss is offline Female
Old 05-20-2008, 03:14 PM   #25
juliaandella
Gifted

juliaandella is a name known to alljuliaandella is a name known to alljuliaandella is a name known to all

Soccergollygal, I'm fixing to take my kids to gymnastics and dinner afterwards...so I will work on yours this evening Thanks for the images
juliaandella is offline Female
Old 05-20-2008, 03:18 PM   #26
Webkinz :)

[xo] lipgloss has disabled reputation

May I have a David Cook avatar, let's see, can the pictures be twirling like in this one~

You can choose any images, but can they just be of him performing, and can there be text saying "Rock On!" Thank you so much, you are the best.

Lipgloss
[xo] lipgloss is offline Female
Old 05-20-2008, 03:52 PM   #27
Seth is truely
Gifted
soccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Three Things

1) DAVID COOK IS GONNA WIN! lol

2) Have Fun Taking Your Kids To GYM!

3) I made a New GE, SO I'm Sure Gonna BE Back For a couple of Days! LOL

---------- soccergollygal added 2 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

There is only Room for 1 more Request Today peooples~!

---------- soccergollygal added 26 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

UGH! Janie, it was closed... Proabably cuz I had another GE, BTW Which has been closed for 2 MONTHS! UGH!

Last edited by soccergollygal; 05-20-2008 at 03:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-20-2008, 04:11 PM   #28
iteach2ndgrade
Gift Guru

iteach2ndgrade is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by juliaandella
Even eliminating the blinking eyes (to reduce the number of frames & therefore file size), I had to make it tiny to work

And no, I don't use extreme eye reduction...I don't even know what this is LOL I just do it by hand. So with some images, I'm able to basically "smear" the pixels to create that effect & with some, it just doesn't work.

---------- juliaandella added 14 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

I looked up kinzgirl2...I didn't make her current siggie...I made her avatar & also her graphic for her trade thread. I'm confused...so I made you an avvie...was it something like her trade graphic you wanted though? Let me know.

Oops Not sure - but I love what you did. Do I need to give you something for making it?
I would like to use it as a siggie to be able to click on for my GE but I don't know how to do that. Can you help me?
iteach2ndgrade is offline Female
Old 05-20-2008, 04:41 PM   #29
Seth is truely
Gifted

Do You Mind if I Help You? lol

First, go to your ge, and copy the address, (URL) (You can copy by, highlighting it, then going edit copy) Put the picture in, then highlight the words SIG PIC, Go to what looks like a little globe, and click "paste" from going "edit" "paste" once you see the URL in the box, click okay, then save Signature!
Old 05-20-2008, 04:45 PM   #30
LovePuppy101

Thanx! I love it! I will put it on later!
Closed