Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Avatars & Signatures

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2008, 06:48 PM   #101
is a contest guru
Banned
CONTEST guru is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Juliaandella's Avvie & Siggie shop back open **LIMITED DAILY REQUESTS Temporarily*** I use PSP7 (Pro software) & make lots of great animations!

oh hey again janie, love it and im was trying to save it as my avvie when i got this message:::
Attached Images
File Type: jpganimated image.jpg (20.0 KB, 18 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2008, 06:57 PM   #102
Gift Guru

Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Juliaandella's Avvie & Siggie shop back open **LIMITED DAILY REQUESTS Temporarily*** I use PSP7 (Pro software) & make lots of great animations!

View Post Originally Posted by mileyluver279
Can I have a cool siggie that has a cool pink background and has a cool miley pic that is doin somethin cool and that says Miley's #1 Fan in a cool font and in white. That would be cool lol. add anything you would think looks cool. Thanks!
Sorry, Julieandella is no longer taking requests today -- she had already done her five. Please request again tomorrow, if five people had not already requested

Last edited by Lindsay; 05-22-2008 at 06:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Lindsay is offline Female
Old 05-22-2008, 09:12 PM   #103
GymnastGirl724

Click the image to open in full size.
I want one like this! This is not a request- yet.... I will probably order tomorrow but this is still so cool!!
Old 05-23-2008, 06:21 AM   #104
Seth is truely
Gifted
soccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with grace

SuPrIsE! I'm Running out Of Ideas! lol! I' sorry I've Requested... EVERY DAY! Can I have a Sig OR Avvie You Choose, (Another Suprise) CAn it be something that you want to do, some COOL New animation? LOL! I know your the BEST! SO I have no doubt it will be Spectacular! I can't WAIT So can it be something you haven't tried? Maybey some you want to EVENTUALLY use for your avvie! Yours ALWAYS look great! THx soo much!

Last edited by soccergollygal; 05-23-2008 at 06:29 AM..
soccergollygal is offline Female
Old 05-23-2008, 06:23 AM   #105
Happy 2009
Gift Guru

Igme916 has a reputation beyond reputeIgme916 has a reputation beyond reputeIgme916 has a reputation beyond reputeIgme916 has a reputation beyond reputeIgme916 has a reputation beyond reputeIgme916 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Julia....how about making me a Surprise Avvy with a matching siggy? Thanks so much....
Igme916 is offline Male
Old 05-23-2008, 06:26 AM   #106
Seth is truely
Gifted
soccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Igme, I don't think she does matching Sigs, You have to Comoe Back Tomorrow to get that!

---------- soccergollygal added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

Oh, and her name's Janie!

Last edited by soccergollygal; 05-23-2008 at 06:26 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-23-2008, 06:30 AM   #107
Happy 2009
Gift Guru

Igme916 has a reputation beyond reputeIgme916 has a reputation beyond reputeIgme916 has a reputation beyond reputeIgme916 has a reputation beyond reputeIgme916 has a reputation beyond reputeIgme916 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by soccergollygal
Igme, I don't think she does matching Sigs, You have to Comoe Back Tomorrow to get that!

---------- soccergollygal added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

Oh, and her name's Janie!
she might do it for me...she's my pal.... and has done both avvy and siggy for me before. i call her julia.
Igme916 is offline Male
Old 05-23-2008, 06:32 AM   #108
Seth is truely
Gifted

Sorry... but with The quota.... I think it's a little Differnt now because of her health, she doesn't have neough time to spend at the comp.!
Old 05-23-2008, 08:59 AM   #109
juliaandella
Gifted

juliaandella is a name known to alljuliaandella is a name known to alljuliaandella is a name known to all

Well I thought about this long and hard last night & I'm convinced that this isn't working out. Maybe it was just too optimistic of me to think if I posted the rules, everybody would read them, respect them & understand my current limits. I really had the best intentions...I wanted to do something I enjoy while also helping out others here at WI. But since my limits aren't being recognized, it just can't work. I am not capable of doing more than what I've offered...and I am not willing to continuously have to justify that throughout the thread. I am going to ask a Mod to close this thread. I don't know if I will be opening one up again...maybe once my health issues are totally resolved. But I don't know anymore.

People are welcome to PM me with requests...and I will fulfill them as my time/health allow.

Sorry this didn't work out as I'd hoped.
juliaandella is offline Female
Closed