Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Avatars & Signatures

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2010, 09:57 PM   #1
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

Default Graphics by Tiger - Closed until further notice

See you soon! Please view my message on the last page.

Click the image to open in full size.

Welcome to my shop! I'm Tiger, and am here to serve you. I've been creating and imagining graphics for around two years, and use Photoshop Elements. Now, I don't want to bore you with pointless stuff about me, so on to the graphics!

'' "''
( rules & guidelines )
1. The golden rule is, in my book, the most important. Treat others with respect and kindness - as you would want to be treated.
2. Please use the forms provided, and fill them out thoroughly.
3. No stealing/copying.
4. Keep in mind that I'm on the west coast, so my time may be different from yours. I'll try my best to get your order done in a timely matter, and since summer is here, that shouldn't be a problem. But I can't make any guarantees.
5. I'll only take three graphics orders from one person a week. This is to ensure I don't fall behind.
Follow those, guys & gals, and we should be good to go. 5 simple requests make the world of a difference. Thank YOU!

" " "

( examples & forms )
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Dimensions - 100x100 (shown here) and 120x120.
*I can officially do animation! I'll only do it on avatars, and on a small scale (I'm still learning). Please specify on your form in the "other" field.

Signatures
Dimensions - 150x450 (the first two), or smaller. Pictures (shown here) or text.

Banners
Any size, please specify your liking in the form. I will make most 200x500 (My main shop banner size).

Form
Type of Graphic:
Size:
Theme/Mood/Colors:
Text/Font/Color:
Your Name?:

*Not what you're looking for? Ask me, and if I can't do it, I'll direct you to someone who can.

" " "
( who's next ? line )

" " "

( pick-ups & fun stuff )
Since 6/20
Pup - [+] [+] [+]
Luree - [+]
Triplet 1 - [+]
Katy - [+]
Softbop - [+]
LittleJoe - [+] [+]
Goggle - [+]
Clara - [+]
Katelyn - [+] [+]
Kamryn - [+] [+]
Pup - [+]
Mercedes - [+] [+]

*Not satisfied? I'd much rather re-do your order than you not being happy. Please, I don't mind at all if you'd rather have me re-do it.

Last edited by tigerwhiskers26; 07-14-2011 at 07:26 PM..
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2010, 09:57 PM   #2
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

Default RESERVED

. .

Last edited by tigerwhiskers26; 05-30-2011 at 01:15 PM..
Old 02-19-2010, 10:05 AM   #3
Gift Guru

Default RESERVED

. .

Last edited by tigerwhiskers26; 05-30-2011 at 01:16 PM..
Old 02-19-2010, 10:54 AM   #4
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Default Re: {{---moonlit couture---}} • graphics by tiger;;

Wow, your graphics are really good!

---{Avatar}---
Specific Picture(s)?;; No, just a wolf please
Text, Color, & Font;; Stormy, Any color that shows, Wolf's Rain
Theme;; Wolf
Animation?;; Dots going around the wolf
Other;; Akiak

Thank you so much!
Old 02-19-2010, 02:58 PM   #5
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by stormypanda
Wow, your graphics are really good!

---{Avatar}---
Specific Picture(s)?;; No, just a wolf please
Text, Color, & Font;; Stormy, Any color that shows, Wolf's Rain
Theme;; Wolf
Animation?;; Dots going around the wolf
Other;; Akiak

Thank you so much!
Thanks Stormy!
I'll get to your order right away.
Old 02-19-2010, 03:02 PM   #6
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by tigerwhiskers26
Thanks Stormy!
I'll get to your order right away.
Thanks!
Old 02-21-2010, 05:46 PM   #7
horan's bed
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by stormypanda
Thanks!

Thanks so much! I love it!
Old 02-21-2010, 05:51 PM   #8
Gift Guru

Glad you like it.
Old 02-21-2010, 06:13 PM   #9
I am a
Webkinz :)

Bowwow478 is a forum hero
Bowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum hero

Amazing tiger!
Could you teach me how to make this?
Bowwow478 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2010, 08:22 PM   #10
Gift Guru

Sure!
This may be a little tricky to explain, but simply put, you just split the picture where ever you want. Then you outline both rectangles and fill the middle with the forum blue color or transparency. Add text where needed, and wha-la! There you go. xD
Closed

Tags
<33 your shop!, 5 star shop!!!!, awesome shop!!, god is 100% awesome, kd&me, know jesus ~hunnybun, purriceless, tiger!, wi!