Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Avatars & Signatures

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2011, 12:42 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

jonasgirl512 wows us all with wonderjonasgirl512 wows us all with wonderjonasgirl512 wows us all with wonderjonasgirl512 wows us all with wonderjonasgirl512 wows us all with wonderjonasgirl512 wows us all with wonderjonasgirl512 wows us all with wonderjonasgirl512 wows us all with wonderjonasgirl512 wows us all with wonder

Default WNTM Makeovers by Liz!--UNDER CONSTUCTION! DO NOT POST!--

Yo Yo Yo! I'm Liz, and I do makeovers for WNTMs. All I ask if for you to read the rules and follow them.

Rules...
1. Follow all WI rules
2. Please give me credit
3. I will only take 4 makeover per order.
If you need eight, I advise you please ahead of time because you are not allowed to order 4 more before your previous order is done. The longest your order will take 4 days for 4 orders, unless I have alot of orders, I will tell you how long it will take if thats the case.
4. RESPECT ME! I work hard on all my orders and all I need is for some very rude person going around saying my makeovers are bad. If you have any tips for me, I will gladly accept them.
5. If you like my shop, please rate or rep! Positive feedback makes me feel really good.
6. These makeovers are not just for WNTMS! If you would like one for an avvie, thats totally fine.
7. Please try to provide pictures. It makes my job alot easier if I don't have to go into the wiki and find a picture for your pet. But if you can't find one. thats ok! Oh, and I would appricate it if you would please get all your picture straight from the wiki.
8. Orders will be sent to you by PM I'm hoping this is convienent to you if its a WNTM order so you contestants don't see it.

Form...
Click the image to open in full size.
Picture(s):
Please decribe your hair do:
Hair color:

Come again soon!

Last edited by jonasgirl512; 06-26-2011 at 06:03 PM..
jonasgirl512 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2011, 08:40 PM   #2
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

Default Re: WNTM Makeovers by Liz!--UNDER CONSTUCTION! DO NOT POST!--

I'll order one for my moonfox, Luna (she's been dying to get a makeover )

Picture(s): ? not exactly sure what to put here
Please decribe your hair do: Well, My hair do right now is absolutely white with a few strands of light light yellow in it. It's wavyish and comes down almost to my tail!
Hair color: White

hope i filled out the form correctly...can't wait to see what you come up with!
webkinzlover400 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2011, 09:04 PM   #3

cbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truth
cbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truth

Default Re: WNTM Makeovers by Liz!--UNDER CONSTUCTION! DO NOT POST!--

Reopening per request
cbjhockey is offline Female
Closed