Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Avatars & Signatures

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2012, 07:48 PM   #1
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Default Funmama's & PurpleKirby's ♥ Easy Peasy Graphic Shoppe ♥ We Specialize in Disney & Unique Avatars • Signatures • Banners • Now Doing Customizable Ponys!!! ♥

Click the image to open in full size.

We love making banners, signatures, and avatars in our spare time. We want to share them here on WI with you. They are simple, yet beautiful, and I hope you enjoy our creations.

We specialize in custom orders! All you need to do is leave a post here with your request, and we'll try our hardest to make a special banner, avatar or signature for you.

Are you looking for a banner for your GE, your House Thread, or your Club? Do you need a special new avatar for an upcoming Holiday or event?

It's Easy Peasy! Just include the following in your form:

Please be as specific as possible in your post, and we'll try out hardest to put together a super special, awesome and unique creation just for you!

I can even use your WW house and pet pictures! Ask me how!

Both PK and I are on daily and we'll make sure to get your new order to you very quickly.

Have fun!

NOTE: See Post #2 & #3 for Avatars

Sample Room House Thread Banners:

can customize your own WW house banner using your own WW home map! Ask me how!

Last edited by funmamas; 10-08-2012 at 12:51 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2012, 07:48 PM   #2
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Default Re: Funmama's & PurpleKirby's ♥ Easy Peasy Graphic Shoppe ♥ Banners • Signatures • Avatars • Now Open! ♥

Hi! I'm funmamas . I love many things, and I love being able to express myself, and my interests through my avatar.

I have a passion for Disney and I go quite often so I have many, many pictures available for use.

All of the following pictures are my own, taken by me. You may use them, but please post here telling me you're using one okay?

Also, I take special requests for Disney themed avatars, signatures and banners. Just tell me what you're looking for and I'll try my hardest to put the perfect graphic together for you .

Some of my favorites:

These are just some of my favorites. I have thousands and thousands, (literally) of photographs, mostly of Disney World. Parks, attractions, signs, resorts, food ...

Please ask me about anything specific

Last edited by funmamas; 07-05-2012 at 01:21 PM..
Old 07-04-2012, 07:49 PM   #3
arrior cats ♥
Gifted

PurpleKirby is not just visiting!PurpleKirby is not just visiting!PurpleKirby is not just visiting!PurpleKirby is not just visiting!PurpleKirby is not just visiting!PurpleKirby is not just visiting!PurpleKirby is not just visiting!PurpleKirby is not just visiting!PurpleKirby is not just visiting!PurpleKirby is not just visiting!PurpleKirby is not just visiting!PurpleKirby is not just visiting!

Default Re: Funmama's & PurpleKirby's ♥ Easy Peasy Graphic Shoppe ♥ Banners • Signatures • Avatars • Now Open! ♥

Hi, I'm Purplekirby, but you can call me Pk. My specialty here at Easy Peasy's is Avatars and Customizable Pony's!! So if you are looking for a avatar or a pony I'm the person!

Please Tell me what you want your avatar to be. It has to be allowed on WI, and let me know if you want written Text, Thanks.

I am posting some of my favorite stuff here. Please feel free to use any of these avatars I post here
, But please tell us which one you use if you use one.

All you need to do to use an avatar is right click and choose "Save Image As". Name it, and then go to your User CP and choose "Edit Avatar". Then, upload the image from your computer. Easy Peasy!

Please fill out the forum below or just tell what you want!

Forum Pk's side:
Picture:
Text?:
Color of text:
Border?:
Color of border:
Hart?:
If you want a hart how many:
PM, VM or don't tell you when I'm done?:
Anything else?:

No text Avatars:

Spoiler: show
Miyazaki:

Death The kid:

Text Avatars:

Send me a picture of your Webkinz and tell me its name, I will add it to the picture along with a hart ect. just fill out the forum or tell me!

Signatures!

Siggie
Forum Pk's side:
Picture:
Text?:
Color of text:
Border?:
Color of border:
Hart?:
Anything else?:

Signatures

Banners!

Banner
Forum Pk's side:
Picture:
Text?:
Color of text:
Border?:
Color of border:
Hart?:
Anything else?:

Collage Photos!

I can do up to 16 pictures!

Collage
Forum Pk's Side
How many? I can do up to 16:
what them?:
Border?:
If you want a Border what color?:
Anything else?:

Collage!

Now doing customizable Pony's!

OK the Ponys are a little hard to work with but I got used to it! Now I HAVE to have you fill out the Forum below or I can't make it for you So please fill out the forum
Please do not take anyone's ponys

Ponys

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

forum: Pk's side:
Boy or girl pony?:
What wings? or no wings?:
No horn? or if you want one what kind? there is a broken horn ♥:
Text or no text?:
What color of text?:
Border?:
What color of border?:
What kind a hooves?:
Primary color?:
Second color?:
Do you want it to have spots? Tye dye? Super hero? plane? strips? ect.:
What mouth? mad? confused? crazy? normal? average? happy? ect.:
What eyes? Closed? Regular? Cat eye? Dog eye? mad? confused? ect.:
What mane? There is so many just tell me and I can find one:
What tail Same with the mane:
Do you want 2 colors in the mane or just one solid color?:
Witch colors or color do you want for the tail & the mane?:
Do you want glasses on it? if so what kind and what color?:
Do you want a shirt on it? If so what kind and what color?:
Do you want bracelets? if so what kind? and what color?:
Do you want a cape?: if so what color?:
Do you want leaf shoes or boots? if so what color?:
what pose?
What antlers?:
What size pony? large? Normal? Skinny? ect.:
How tall do you want it to be?:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please come again!

Make sure to rate us!

Last edited by PurpleKirby; 10-09-2012 at 01:37 PM..
PurpleKirby is offline Female
Old 07-05-2012, 12:59 PM   #4
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

Donation Award 
Default Re: Funmama's & PurpleKirby's ♥ Easy Peasy Graphic Shoppe ♥ We Specialize in Disney & Unique Banners • Signatures • Avatars • Now Open! ♥

Orders in process

Finished Orders

1. jj8 [Colorful/Rainbow banner for GE]
2. jj8 [signature for GE]
3. Suzuki108 2 Banners for GE

Last edited by funmamas; 07-18-2012 at 11:13 AM..
Old 07-12-2012, 09:06 AM   #5
Gift Guru

doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.
doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Funmama's & PurpleKirby's ♥ Easy Peasy Graphic Shoppe ♥ We Specialize in Disney & Unique Avatars • Signatures • Banners • Now Open! ♥

This is a very cute shop! And that's sweet it's run by mother and daughter.
I will be sure to come by here again! Good luck on your shop!
doggierule is offline Female
Old 07-13-2012, 01:48 AM   #6
Webkinz :)
ChristianGirl is a forum hero
ChristianGirl is a forum heroChristianGirl is a forum heroChristianGirl is a forum heroChristianGirl is a forum heroChristianGirl is a forum heroChristianGirl is a forum heroChristianGirl is a forum heroChristianGirl is a forum heroChristianGirl is a forum heroChristianGirl is a forum heroChristianGirl is a forum heroChristianGirl is a forum hero

Default Re: Funmama's & PurpleKirby's ♥ Easy Peasy Graphic Shoppe ♥ We Specialize in Disney & Unique Avatars • Signatures • Banners • Now Open! ♥

Good luck with your shop! It looks fabulous(:
ChristianGirl is offline Female
Old 07-13-2012, 04:33 PM   #7
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

Great shop!

I would like to order a banner that looks somewhat like the one that funmamas posted on the first post. It's for my GE & I want it to be rainbow/colorful. I would like it to say "Liz's Colorful GE!"

Thanks! & could you pm me when it's ready?
Old 07-13-2012, 04:53 PM   #8
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by doggierule
This is a very cute shop! And that's sweet it's run by mother and daughter.
I will be sure to come by here again! Good luck on your shop!
Hi my friend! Thank you for stopping by and wishing us luck. I hope to see you again soon

View Post Originally Posted by ChristianGirl
Good luck with your shop! It looks fabulous(:
Hi there! Thank you so much .
Old 07-13-2012, 04:55 PM   #9
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by jj8
Great shop!

I would like to order a banner that looks somewhat like the one that funmamas posted on the first post. It's for my GE & I want it to be rainbow/colorful. I would like it to say "Liz's Colorful GE!"

Hi Liz and welcome . You are our first customer. We would love to make a banner for your. Actually, you'll get two banners, one from me, and one from my daughter, PK.

We are working on it now, and I'll PM you when they're ready

Thanks so much!
Old 07-13-2012, 06:46 PM   #10
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by jj8
Great shop!

View Post Originally Posted by funmamas
Hi Liz and welcome . You are our first customer. We would love to make a banner for your. Actually, you'll get two banners, one from me, and one from my daughter, PK.

We are working on it now, and I'll PM you when they're ready

Thanks so much!
Hello again . Your order is ready, I've PM's you also. I hope you enjoy both of the banners. PK and I each made one separately, on our own computers so they are totally different. Please feel free to use and enjoy both of them. They'll always be here so if you want to change it around you can always come back and try the other, or if you like them both I can make one of them into a matching signature for your GE that people can click on to visit your GE, and even change the wording.

Here is your graphic from me, you'll find your graphic from PurpleKirby in the post below.

Feel free to let me know if you want anything done differently.

Thanks!
Closed

Tags
elves are awesome, shellbellgotsatag!, warrior cat ninja