Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Avatars & Signatures

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2010, 06:10 PM   #111
I'm a Anime luvin
Webkinz :)

lovepuppygirl8 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundlovepuppygirl8 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundlovepuppygirl8 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundlovepuppygirl8 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundlovepuppygirl8 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundlovepuppygirl8 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundlovepuppygirl8 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Ever wondered how I make my siggies? Well, now you know! Easy-instruction tutorial. MANY TUTORIALS COMING SOON! *With pics. (NEW TUTORIAL 11/24 - POST 23.)

Awesome! ADD MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lovepuppygirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2010, 06:40 PM   #112
kathy/kasia

WebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truth
WebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truth

Default Re: Ever wondered how I make my siggies? Well, now you know! Easy-instruction tutorial. MANY TUTORIALS COMING SOON! *With pics. (NEW TUTORIAL 11/24 - POST 23.)

View Post Originally Posted by lovepuppygirl8
Awesome! ADD MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you
WebkinzRockzz is offline Female
Old 01-25-2010, 06:42 PM   #113
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzRockzz
I don't use GIMP anymore to make siggies with outline.
I use PAINT.NET to make those kind of siggies (like I explained in the quote before this one)
If I were to explain that, I would have to make a whole new thread for PAINT.NET tutorials.
I'm sorry.
Oh, OK . Can I have a link to where I can safely download PAINT.NET? The place you downloaded it at?
wowewe is offline Female
Old 01-25-2010, 07:04 PM   #114
kathy/kasia

View Post Originally Posted by wowewe
Oh, OK . Can I have a link to where I can safely download PAINT.NET? The place you downloaded it at?
The official website: www.paint.net

Btw: Anyone know why on earth my tutorial thread got moved to avatar and signatures?
Old 01-25-2010, 07:16 PM   #115

frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!

I am not quite sure why it got moved...that is weird...
frog009 is offline Female
Old 01-25-2010, 07:18 PM   #116
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Just wondering..Is it safe to download GIMP? Will it give any viruses or get the computer slower or something? Can I download any kind of GIMP and still make those siggies? Thanks!
Old 01-25-2010, 08:55 PM   #117
kathy/kasia

View Post Originally Posted by MissPuppy
Just wondering..Is it safe to download GIMP? Will it give any viruses or get the computer slower or something? Can I download any kind of GIMP and still make those siggies? Thanks!
Gimp is 100% virus free!
And, yes, the newest version is Gimp 2.6 (I believe), and it works fine with siggies. I have Gimp 2.6.
Old 01-26-2010, 03:12 PM   #118
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzRockzz
The official website: www.paint.net

Btw: Anyone know why on earth my tutorial thread got moved to avatar and signatures?
Mmkay, thanks .

A staff member probably thought it fit better in here then in the guides and how-to's section .
wowewe is offline Female
Old 01-27-2010, 05:42 PM   #119
kathy/kasia

View Post Originally Posted by wowewe
Mmkay, thanks .

A staff member probably thought it fit better in here then in the guides and how-to's section .
Okay.
Thanks!
Closed

Tags
bob ♥ loves maddie, bob makes sigs like kathy, code wowewe, dwarfhamster wuz here!, galfam was here, hi :), kittycats was here, melissa‚ô•, misspuppy was here!!, richt wie lila, smells like purple, we luv rockstar9527!