Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Avatars & Signatures

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2007, 01:17 PM   #11
PinkROX12
Webkinz :)

Ryahkc is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Crazy4coconuts and Lollipoplover375's Super sweet avvie and siggy shop ♥ A number 1 shop to get number 1 siggys and avvies ♥ Collages, glitter, meet my pet, and more ♥ OPEN 24/7 ♥ Friendly service and awesome siggys and av

To get one of these cool collages fill out the form below

Form:
WI username: _Ryahkc_______________
Collages color background:_orange and black_________________
Collges color design and color ( like polka dots, stripes, etc) __polka dots ____________________
Images ( abercrombie clothes, skate boards etc) _webkinz black cat_____________
Text:_Shadow________________
Text color: _black__________
Glitter Type:_white hearts please_______________
Ryahkc is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2007, 01:18 PM   #12
Crazy4coconuts

Default Re: Crazy4coconuts and Lollipoplover375's Super sweet avvie and siggy shop ♥ A number 1 shop to get number 1 siggys and avvies ♥ Collages, glitter, meet my pet, and more ♥ OPEN 24/7 ♥ Friendly service and awesome siggys and av

View Post Originally Posted by dachshundlover1
I don't want an avvie or siggy! I have my own shop. Lollipoplover375, you asked me how to make things just to make your own shop with Crazy4coconuts? Why? It just doesn't seem like you! you could of partnered with me!

You can join our team if you would like. It would be no problem at all! if you would like that I can make it happen. I just don't want you to to fight! So, would you like to be apart of our team too? We would get alot more work done if you joined, and the problem would be solved!

View Post Originally Posted by Ryahkc
To get one of these cool collages fill out the form below

Form:
WI username: _Ryahkc_______________
Collages color background:_orange and black_________________
Collges color design and color ( like polka dots, stripes, etc) __polka dots ____________________
Images ( abercrombie clothes, skate boards etc) _webkinz black cat_____________
Text:_Shadow________________
Text color: _black__________

Glitter Type:_white hearts please_______________

I will start yours right away!

Last edited by Crazy4coconuts; 08-28-2007 at 01:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-28-2007, 01:22 PM   #13
lollipoplover375

crazy4coconuts..............i need to quit........i can't lose a best friend......untill me and her figure this out..............sry i'm leaving
Old 08-28-2007, 01:24 PM   #14
Bill Kaulitz is
Gifted

-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold

Form:
WI username: -Miss-Webkinz-

Collages color background: Lime Green
Collges color design and color ( like polka dots, stripes, etc) Just Plain
Images ( abercrombie clothes, skate boards etc) A Webkinz Hippo, Pegasus, Sherbet Bunny, Leopard, Panda, Clydesdale Horse, Beagle And A Cow
Text: -Miss-Webkinz-'s Fantabulous Pets

Text color: Lime Green
Glitter Type: Hmmm... Twinkle

LOL, Do You Think That You Could Do The Text In "Ariel Black?"

And Just So That You Know, I Did My Answers In Green So That You Cound See It Without Getting Confused

Thank You, I Appreciate It
-Miss-Webkinz- is offline Female
Old 08-28-2007, 01:25 PM   #15
lollipoplover375

crazy4coconuts will be right on it.
Old 08-28-2007, 01:27 PM   #16
Bill Kaulitz is
Gifted

-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold

GREAT! I CANT WAIT!
-Miss-Webkinz- is offline Female
Old 08-28-2007, 01:31 PM   #17
Crazy4coconuts

here it is, LMK if you need anything changed!

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 08-28-2007, 01:34 PM   #18
lollipoplover375

crazy4coconuts i'm sry!
Old 08-28-2007, 01:35 PM   #19
Crazy4coconuts

Guys I have to close this thread. MY PARTNER was suppose to help me but I guess not.

sorry
Old 08-28-2007, 01:36 PM   #20
lollipoplover375

DONT CLOSE IT

I'm Here................................i Firgured Stuff Out With My Bf..................im Good.........please Do Not Close It

Last edited by lollipoplover375; 08-28-2007 at 01:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed