Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Avatars & Signatures

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2010, 03:19 PM   #1
Everything's pink(:
Webkinz :)

candy_luvr_chey is the cats pajamas!candy_luvr_chey is the cats pajamas!candy_luvr_chey is the cats pajamas!candy_luvr_chey is the cats pajamas!candy_luvr_chey is the cats pajamas!candy_luvr_chey is the cats pajamas!

Default avatar making help

hi people of !!!!!!

ok so you know that there are some websites like GIMP and PAINT.NET, and theres a website called franksicons.com where you can make your own ICONS. i was wondering if anyone knew of a website where you can MAKE your own AVATARS. please have it be free and with no download. and please dont post websites where you can design and put glitter on your photos. so not like
gllitterfy.com
imagechef.com
glassgiant.com
lunapic.com
etc. pretty much the generators
thanks!
candy_luvr_chey is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2010, 03:44 PM   #2
I loves pigs and

Super Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: avatar making help

I don't know... I've been looking for the same type of thing.
Super Pig is offline Female
Old 01-24-2010, 04:02 PM   #3
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Well, if you have something like Microsoft Word or NeoOffice (if you have a Mac) on your computer, then you can make your own avatars that way... you can simply find a picture (I recommend PhotoBucket for picture-finding) and upload it to your program of choice, then put a text box on top of it. Add in any text you want, then make the box invisible. (it takes some practice, and I've forgotten if Microsoft Word can do that, but I'm fairly sure that it can. Once you get the hang of it, though, you'll be cranking out avatars like there's no tomorrow )

Then, when you're all done with that, take a screenshot of the final picture and resize it on Lunapic. Ta-da! Avatar.

Or... Lunaii is pretty good for dolls and stuff.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 01-24-2010, 04:16 PM   #4
3 cheers 4 Ghana!

smileywebkinz is a splendid one to beholdsmileywebkinz is a splendid one to beholdsmileywebkinz is a splendid one to beholdsmileywebkinz is a splendid one to behold

Sorry I really do not know!
smileywebkinz is offline Female
Closed