Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Avatars & Signatures

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2009, 07:57 PM   #21
Imagine & be cre
Webkinz :)

cutie98 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: <3::*`~.;[{Fable`s Brokeη Avatars ((+signatures coming soon)) >-♥->Two Photoshop Programs used here! ORiGiNAL iDEA! All made by hand -♥- {Expirienced Graphix Maker} -♥- (: Come && 0Яder!}];.~`*::<3

Form (:

User name:cutie98
Text: Am i just not important anymore?
Background (supply or describe) i want you to use my avvie for it
Border Colour:white
Animation:(fading heart, moving dots, ect- explain how you want it to move) can you do the heart animation one in this avvie for the annimation? Click the image to open in full size.

Anything else:nope
cutie98 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2009, 08:26 PM   #22

Fable is a jewel in the roughFable is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: <3::*`~.;[{Fable`s Brokeη Avatars ((+signatures coming soon)) >-♥->Two Photoshop Programs used here! ORiGiNAL iDEA! All made by hand -♥- {Expirienced Graphix Maker} -♥- (: Come && 0Яder!}];.~`*::<3

View Post Originally Posted by Rocker Princess
Form

Username: Rocker Princess
Text: Can't Live Without Music
Background: I want a picture of an i-Pod
Border Color: Black
Animation: Moving Dots
Anything Else: I would like the background picture to be black and white/greyscale!

Thank you! Please VM me when you are done!
I don't understand what you mean by black and white greyscale
mind explaining xD

View Post Originally Posted by cutie98
Form (:

User name:cutie98
Text: Am i just not important anymore?
Background (supply or describe) i want you to use my avvie for it
Border Colour:white
Animation:(fading heart, moving dots, ect- explain how you want it to move) can you do the heart animation one in this avvie for the annimation? Click the image to open in full size.

Anything else:nope
I don't think I'm capable of doing that kind of animation, sorry!
Fable is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 08:28 PM   #23
Call Me Meghan!
Banned
Rocker Princess is a glorious beacon of lightRocker Princess is a glorious beacon of lightRocker Princess is a glorious beacon of light

Alright,no problem! I ment like if you could make the picture black and white...instead of color? Look at my avvie and siggy.....they are both black and white..with no color If you can't do that,then its okay!
Rocker Princess is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 08:31 PM   #24

View Post Originally Posted by Rocker Princess
Alright,no problem! I ment like if you could make the picture black and white...instead of color? Look at my avvie and siggy.....they are both black and white..with no color If you can't do that,then its okay!
I can't really do that without making the photo quite blury,
So I'm just going to do regular colours, is that okay?

--I have to study guys.
I let you order past the closing time and I just noticed the time..
so I'll finish up tomorrow! We're closed (:
Fable is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 08:41 PM   #25
Call Me Meghan!
Banned
Rocker Princess is a glorious beacon of lightRocker Princess is a glorious beacon of lightRocker Princess is a glorious beacon of light

Alright,no problem! Regular colors are okay.

Oh and really? I'm so sorry! I won't bother your study time xP
Rocker Princess is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 10:39 AM   #26
Imagine & be cre

cutie98 has a spectacular aura about

ok hen for the animation make it moving dots!
cutie98 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 03:36 PM   #27
Gifted

anibeat75 is just really niceanibeat75 is just really nice

User name: anibeat75
Text: stop & smell the cold air
Background:
Click the image to open in full size.
Border Colour: whichever looks best
Animation: three fading hearts in a row, similar to the last example you have..
Anything else: nothing. thank you!
anibeat75 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 05:36 PM   #28

Finishing orders!
No one order please until I put the [ OPEN ] sign up (:
-fable
Fable is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 06:03 PM   #29
Melody is my
Banned
Sgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with grace

User name: Sgarabo
Text: Why is the sky crying?
Background (supply or describe): A field or meadow raining.
Border Colour: Dark Blue
Animation: Fading heart please.
(fading heart, moving dots, ect- explain how you want it to move)
Anything else: No thank you.

oh, sorry, I didn't notice your post..
Sgarabo is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 06:11 PM   #30
Call me Katrina!
Banned
purplerocks7866 is just really nicepurplerocks7866 is just really nice

Form (:

User name: purplerocks7866
Text: Carly
Background (supply or describe) what ever looks good
Border Colour: pruple or pink
Animation: Stars and hearts fading?
(fading heart, moving dots, ect- explain how you want it to move) 2 stars and 1 heart fading?
Anything else:no not really!

oh and the font i want is this: http://www.dafont.com/font.php?file=...m&classt=alpha

PLease VM me when done!
purplerocks7866 is offline Female
Closed