Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Avatars & Signatures

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2010, 08:13 AM   #21
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: ~♥~ ***NEW*** I need customers!!! Animalover48's Custom Webkinz Graphics and Resizing Shop!!! ~♥~

View Post Originally Posted by wtmmr5
Thanks animalover48! i love it! i was wondering if you or anyone you know is looking for a graphic partner. thanks again.
You're welcome!
At the time, no, but I'll poke around and see if I can find someone that needs help!

Hey, I found a place that's hiring! Check them out, click HERE and then just scroll down to the bottom of the post and it talks about hiring ppl. Good luck!

Hey FutureSuperstar, sorry it took so long! But here's your order!!! Hope you like it, make sure and let me know once you've picked it up!
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by animalover48; 12-01-2010 at 08:48 PM..
animalover48 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2010, 07:32 PM   #22
I'm A Christian Girl
Webkinz :)

wtmmr5 has a brilliant futurewtmmr5 has a brilliant futurewtmmr5 has a brilliant futurewtmmr5 has a brilliant futurewtmmr5 has a brilliant future

Default Re: ~♥~ ***NEW*** I need customers!!! Animalover48's Custom Webkinz Graphics and Resizing Shop!!! ~♥~

View Post Originally Posted by animalover48
You're welcome!
At the time, no, but I'll poke around and see if I can find someone that needs help!

Hey, I found a place that's hiring! Check them out, click HERE and then just scroll down to the bottom of the post and it talks about hiring ppl. Good luck!
i just ask. thanks!
wtmmr5 is offline Female
Old 05-21-2010, 09:02 AM   #23
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: ~♥~ ***NEW*** ~♥~ Animalover48's Custom Webkinz Graphics and Resizing Shop!!! ~♥~ Open 24/7 ~♥~

Sorry your avatar is taking so long Latiasmb1, I'm working on it, but I've been very busy lately!!! Please be patient!!!

Last edited by animalover48; 06-23-2010 at 04:32 PM..
Old 05-21-2010, 04:28 PM   #24
Did you know? I'm a

soccerstar1231 has a spectacular aura aboutsoccerstar1231 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: ~♥~ ***NEW*** ~♥~ Animalover48's Custom Webkinz Graphics and Resizing Shop!!! ~♥~ Open 24/7 ~♥~

Hi I would like to place an order.

The picture I want is my current avatar. Here is the link if you need that.

LINK: http://cdn-www.dailypuppy.com/media/...g.jpg_w450.jpg

That is the picture I want.

And then around it could you do the pink sparkley border like on your avatar?

And then last I want "SOCCERSTAR1231" written at the bottom of the picture. Sort of like you have your avatar. Here I will make my order clear here.

My Order

Pink Sparkley Border
Name at the bottom of the picture

Thank You.

-soccerstar1231

I repped you for such an awesome shop.
soccerstar1231 is offline Female
Old 05-21-2010, 06:32 PM   #25
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by soccerstar1231
Hi I would like to place an order.

The picture I want is my current avatar. Here is the link if you need that.

That is the picture I want.

And then around it could you do the pink sparkley border like on your avatar?

And then last I want "SOCCERSTAR1231" written at the bottom of the picture. Sort of like you have your avatar. Here I will make my order clear here.

My Order

Pink Sparkley Border
Name at the bottom of the picture

Thank You.

-soccerstar1231

I repped you for such an awesome shop.
Alright, I'll get it together asap! I'll VM you when its ready, but we are going to be gone this weekend so it may take some time. I'll get it done fast as I can though. Thanks for ordering, tell your friends lol!!!

~Tori

Old 05-21-2010, 07:50 PM   #26

Latiasmb1 is a jewel in the roughLatiasmb1 is a jewel in the rough

I can wait as long as it takes. No rush.

- MB
Latiasmb1 is offline Female
Old 05-22-2010, 08:53 PM   #27
angelmonkeysg

FutureSuperstar is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you I love it but I don't quite know how to pick it up and set it as my signature.
FutureSuperstar is offline Female
Old 05-22-2010, 09:21 PM   #28
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by FutureSuperstar
thank you I love it but I don't quite know how to pick it up and set it as my signature.
If you know how to edit your signature, then it's easy. Click on the picture and copy the URL. Go to Edit Signature. Scroll down to right below all of the Smileys and such. There you can upload a picture from your computer, or use one from a website as long as you have the URL. Click on Option 2. Paste the URL there. Click Upload. When it's uploaded, in your signature where you're editing it, click where you'd like the picture to be, so your curser is flashing like your going to type. Then scroll down to the picture again, and just to the right of it is a little link that says Insert Signature Picture, click it. Then it puts some typing in your signature, don't edit this at all. Click Save Signature and TAH-DAH!!! If you still can't figure it out, call for me and I'll get you a guide

Old 05-22-2010, 09:31 PM   #29
Call Me Kate ッ

MyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonder

Hey I need this resized to be a siggie. A long rectangular one please.

MyjesticS is offline Female
Old 05-22-2010, 09:35 PM   #30
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by MyjesticS
Hey I need this resized to be a siggie. A long rectangular one please.

Alright, I'll get right to work on that!

Closed

Tags
:thumbup:, aikou:), animalover48 was here!, best shop ever, blooglej was here hahaha, kgirl was here! 5 stars, makroll was here, makroll was here!, pawsome thread! -luree, s.t.a.r.l.a, t.t.tawnypup, twin loves it here, very fast shop!!!, webkinzcollecte was here, wormie431, you rock!!♥