Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Avatars & Signatures

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2009, 07:58 PM   #21
Gifted

lil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talent

Default Re: ☀★Kay's Avatar and Signature Shop! Now open for business! No requests yet so service will be quick! Avatars made from my own photography! All Time Low avatars now in! I offer custom color-fading text and avatars/signatures! Check it out!★

Good luck with your shop!
~Kyra~
lil_horse_lover is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2009, 08:12 PM   #22
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: ☀★Kay's Avatar and Signature Shop! Now open for business! No requests yet so service will be quick! Avatars made from my own photography! All Time Low avatars now in! I offer custom color-fading text and avatars/signatures! Check it out!★

View Post Originally Posted by lil_horse_lover
Good luck with your shop!
~Kyra~
Thank you!
soccerox7 is offline Female
Old 09-14-2009, 09:06 PM   #23
Ⓖⓘⓝⓝⓨツツ
Webkinz :)

webkinzgirl1245 is just really nicewebkinzgirl1245 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by soccerox7
Hi! Thanks! Hmmm... I can try that... I can't make animated words 'cause I don't have the proper programs for that... sorry =/ Do you want the part that says "I smile like I don't care..." etc.. in your signature? Would real hearts be ok?

Well, I gave it a go... you like?

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
its nice thank u!I might not use the siggy right this minute.I attempted at making my own so lol we will see about how that is!

Last edited by webkinzgirl1245; 09-14-2009 at 09:09 PM..
webkinzgirl1245 is offline Female
Old 09-14-2009, 09:11 PM   #24
Narf <33

KittyKat2750 has a reputation beyond reputeKittyKat2750 has a reputation beyond reputeKittyKat2750 has a reputation beyond reputeKittyKat2750 has a reputation beyond reputeKittyKat2750 has a reputation beyond reputeKittyKat2750 has a reputation beyond repute

Cool how did you do these?
KittyKat2750 is offline Female
Old 09-14-2009, 09:21 PM   #25
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgirl1245
its nice thank u!I might not use the siggy right this minute.I attempted at making my own so lol we will see about how that is!
No problem! I bet your turned out great!

View Post Originally Posted by KittyKat2750
Cool how did you do these?
I used picnik.com and my own photography... I can't take full credit for all the effects and stuff, but the actual pictures are pretty much my own!
Old 09-14-2009, 10:23 PM   #26
Nintedo101

Wyndfyre is just really niceWyndfyre is just really nice

Very nice. I'd like an avatar. A notebook (with writing on it) and the hand drawing this shape. Sorry if that doesn't make sense, I'm not sure how to describe it.
Wyndfyre is offline Female
Old 09-15-2009, 01:35 PM   #27
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Wyndfyre
Very nice. I'd like an avatar. A notebook (with writing on it) and the hand drawing this shape. Sorry if that doesn't make sense, I'm not sure how to describe it.
Ohhh! Zelda fan! Me too! lol! I'll try to get it to you as soon as I can and I'll VM you when it's done!
Old 09-15-2009, 05:52 PM   #28
LKAUR

LKAUR will become famous soon enough

hi i'm back i would like to make quite a few orders since i love this shop!
1: an avvie siggie set thats pink with butterflys
2: a set that's pink with hearts
3: a set with rainbows on it
i fully understand that you might not be able to take
pics of these, thus i give you my perrmission to seach these pics.
wow that's preety understsandable, LOL!
and please vm when my orders are done
LKAUR is offline Female
Old 09-15-2009, 06:02 PM   #29
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by LKAUR
hi i'm back i would like to make quite a few orders since i love this shop!
1: an avvie siggie set thats pink with butterflys
2: a set that's pink with hearts
3: a set with rainbows on it
i fully understand that you might not be able to take
pics of these, thus i give you my perrmission to seach these pics.
wow that's preety understsandable, LOL!
and please vm when my orders are done
Sure thing! I'll try to get to those soon... but i have homework for now
Old 09-15-2009, 09:49 PM   #30
Nintedo101

Wyndfyre is just really niceWyndfyre is just really nice

I can't wait for mine. Sorry about the homework, I've gotten loads of assignments, myself.
Wyndfyre is offline Female
Closed

Tags
abc123def456ghi789, best shop ever ~d, code turquoise, fluffy1131996 wuz here :)