Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Avatars & Signatures

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2008, 08:20 PM   #31
LovePuppy101

Default Re: ♥Pinkcupcake's Sugary Sweet Graphics! Your #1 graphic designer for ur avatars & siggys & MUCH more! I can do almost ANYTHING! Im back!♥

Yay! Pinkcupcake is on!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2008, 08:54 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

Strawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: ♥Pinkcupcake's Sugary Sweet Graphics! Your #1 graphic designer for ur avatars & siggys & MUCH more! I can do almost ANYTHING! Im back!♥

REQUEST!
Avatar or Siggy or Both? Signature

What type? (ex. pixel butterflies in clouds, webkinz in room, slideshow)Click the image to open in full size.
Do you want text on it? Like your username, pet name or a phrase? I want it to Say: Click for my GE!
(This is for another Website.. not WI, That is why I am not gifted and I am requesting this)
Any colors you want? The exact same colors, nothing changed
If you want a graphic with a webkinz, what webkinz do you want? Nothing Changed.
What will you give me in return? (see rules) I will use my Graphic for at least a Week or more and I will send you any W Shop item in return that you would like.

Please PM Me when it is Finished! Thanks, Strawberry.
Old 03-03-2008, 08:56 PM   #33
‚ô•Ask me ;)

ELMO is on a distinguished road

May I have one, like the 'so im messy?' one please? with a b & w cheeky dog, that says 'so im messy' thanks!
Old 03-03-2008, 09:12 PM   #34

cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

avvie: would like one just like this:Click the image to open in full size. but saying "cynthi" with a webkinz himalayan on the top and with a star in the begging and i want it light purple.

siggy- easter egg with shimmering words saying "cynthi1234's ceramic trades"
design/background - light blue sky with flying butterflies *(if can)* green grass with growing flowers *(if can)* and all new webkinz other than pink & wihite can and kangaroo grouped tpgether whispering at the bottom. Please pm me with it also so i dont forget and i actually use them thx!!
P.S. i rated your thread 5/5.☻

and i will put under my siggy pic : thx to pinkcupcake for my avvie & siggy. click HERE for her graphic shoppe
cynthi1234 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2008, 09:26 PM   #35
Gift Trainee

Tinkebell161 is an unknown quantity at this point

Pinkcupcake,your graphics totally rock!I'm ok.Haha!My favorite ones are the Easter eggs!The rest rock too!
Old 03-03-2008, 10:05 PM   #36

cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

oh...ur gone!! just make sure to see da post i made! *)
*)
cynthi1234 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2008, 11:00 PM   #37

pinkcupcake will become famous soon enough

Everyone, sorry. I can't handle this. I would have so much catching up to do. Im going to close this thread. I have been rated down because im taking to long. I am going to open a new thread VERY soon and I PROMISE i will be active and get all requrests done. Im so sorry to all those who were happy I came back. But don't be sad, Im going to come back. Now, no offense to bigduck, but now bigduck has kinda tooken my signature style. cute pixel backgrounds. I have made some of those by clicks of a mouse and I hate seeing others take them. I started a graphic thread on this website because I knew ppl would love these cute backgrounds and animations. But it ends up others taking them and im not "unique". For those who have used those backgrounds, I upploaded some on my photobucket (know private) and everyone took them. Im really sorry to those I like never ever got to and I will hope you will all forgive me. I have been extremely busy and Im not going to let all of my "fans" down. Im sorry its already coming to this, again. The new thread hopefully will come this thurday im planning on but its not gurenteed. Sorry.
Closed