Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Avatars & Signatures

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2011, 12:47 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

hooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Smile ---[[Lost in My Colorful World - Graphics by Caleigh]]---

Click the image to open in full size.

Hi! I'm Caleigh but you can call me Caleigh, Hooray, or Hooray101. I've been making graphics since January '11 and I love it! Besides graphic making I love to play softball and go on the computer, especially Webkinz. I'm really friendly so please VM me if you want to chat!

01. Please don't be rude! Don't say my work is bad because I will happily re-do it for you.
02. Please be patient! I will have your order done in two days maximum but my life can get pretty busy. If it's been more than two days please remind me nicely.
03. Please use your order for at least two days! I work hard on my graphics and it upsets me if people don't use my work. Again, if you don't like, ask me to re-do it.
04. Please use the forms! If you really want something that I don't have I will see what I can do. I always love a challenge.
05. Please give me credit! It's not mandatory, but it's the right thing to do.
06. Please don't edit my work!
07. Please don't order the same thing at another shop. I see this frequently and it is disrespectful to both graphic makers.
08. Webkinz Insider rules. Of course, follow all WI rules.
09. Secret Word. If you have read the rules and agreed to them, include "Blueberry Pie" where it says Secret Word.

Post One- About Me and Rules
Post Two- Avatars
Post Three- Signatures
Post Four- Banners and Miscellaneous
Post Five- Fonts and Affiliates

Last edited by hooray101; 07-28-2011 at 10:06 PM..
hooray101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2011, 12:51 PM   #2
Diabetes Awareness

hooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Smile Avatars

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Regular Avatar

Regular Avatar Form:
Image/Theme:
Border:
Text/Color/Font:
Animation:
Secret Word:
Other:

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
I will provide you with a minimum of three avatars. If you want a specific number, please ask!

Theme:
Secret Word:
Other:

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Confession Avatar

Confession Avatar Form:
Image/Theme:
Text/Color:
Animation:
Secret Word:
Other:

Animated Background Avatar

Animated Background Avatar Form:
Image/Theme:
Secret Word:
Other:

Sayclub Doll

Sayclub Doll Form:
Action:
Clothes:
Secret Word:
Other:

Sayclub Portrait

Sayclub Portrait Form:
Boy or Girl:
Hair:
Face:
Clothes:
Background:
Secret Word:
Other:

Last edited by hooray101; 06-29-2011 at 10:54 AM..
Old 04-16-2011, 12:56 PM   #3
Diabetes Awareness

Smile Signatures

Regular Signature

Regular Signature Form:
Image/Theme:
Text/Color/Font:
Border:
Animation:
Secret Word:
Other:

3 Picture Signature

3 Picture Signature Form:
Image/Theme:
Secret Word:
Other:

Userbar

Userbar Form:
Color 1:
Color 2:
Picture:
Text:
Secret Word:
Other:

Regular Text Signature
Can also be song lyrics!

Regular Text Signature Form:
Text/Color(s)/Font:
Secret Word:
Other:

Image Text Signature
In this example the image I used was grass

Image Text Signature Form:
Text:
Image (You can provide or I can find):
Secret Word:
Other:

Last edited by hooray101; 06-29-2011 at 10:45 AM..
Old 04-16-2011, 01:25 PM   #4
Diabetes Awareness

Smile Banners and Miscellaneous

Regular Banner

Regular Banner Form:
Image/Theme:
Text/Color/Font:
Secret Word:
Other:

Text Banner

Text Banner Form:
Text/Color(s)/Font(s):
Secret Word:
Other:

Collage
These make excellent Profile Backgrounds!

Collage Form:
Image/Theme:
Secret Word:
Other:

Button

Button Form:
Image/Theme:
Text:
Secret Word:
Other:

Last edited by hooray101; 06-29-2011 at 10:56 AM..
Old 04-16-2011, 01:55 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness

Smile Fonts and Affiliates

These are only several of the fonts I have. You can pick one of these or choose your own font off dafont.com- located here

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...kelsey-625530/

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l#post22978113

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-u-n-g-660006/

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-t-t-e-650616/

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...igning-627937/

Affiliates Form:
Username/Nickname:
Link to shop:
Secret word:

Last edited by hooray101; 06-29-2011 at 10:53 AM..
Old 04-17-2011, 11:05 AM   #6
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

CutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guide

Default Re: -Sweet as Pie Graphics - Graphics by Hooray101- You may now post!

Good luck with your shop Caleigh
CutiePie_Kelsey is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 11:11 AM   #7
mickey918

cookiekim02 is a name known to allcookiekim02 is a name known to allcookiekim02 is a name known to all

good luck!!!
cookiekim02 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 11:21 AM   #8
Diabetes Awareness

Thanks so much! I hope I get customers soon!
Old 04-17-2011, 02:19 PM   #9
ell, I ♥ my

ranetta has a reputation beyond reputeranetta has a reputation beyond reputeranetta has a reputation beyond reputeranetta has a reputation beyond reputeranetta has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with your shop! It looks amazing!
ranetta is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 10:47 AM   #10

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

Good Luck! I might order some day! You look like a talented graphic maker!
blackylove123 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
2cheerios was here, adorable! <3, caleigh was here, caramel101 wuz here!, cherry pie, cutiepie_kelsey was here!, god is 100% awesome, god is 100000000% awesome, great graphic maker, hey hooray!, hi from cloud, hi from hooray, jellydonut!, once upon a dream, sweet shop, ♥ da shop-mommamia12