Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Avatars & Signatures

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2008, 11:28 AM   #1
emerald195
Webkinz :)

emerald195 will become famous soon enough

Post *♥*This shop is CLOSED!!! Can a mod close it please?*♥*

Click the image to open in full size.
Welcome to my awesome and cute blob shop!
I am excited and ready to start, so request!

Rules
1) No constant PMs or posts asking when your blob is finished. If you do then you will be put at the end of the list.
2) Be patient. I am the only worker here, but I do not need a person to help me at the moment.
3) Please do not advertise your shop here. It's rude and annoying.
4) No arguing, swearing, ect.
5) Please rate my shop on the way out. {5 stars }

What I can do:
~animal blobs
pandas
penguins
brown bears
cats
pigs

~regular blobs doing anything
~changing color blobs
~zodiac blobs
Examples:

• Have fun and enjoy! •

Last edited by emerald195; 06-26-2008 at 03:36 PM..
emerald195 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2008, 11:50 AM   #2
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Default Re: *♥*emerald195 presents to you her amazing blob shop! ♦ I am good and can do them in no time! ♦ Come on in! ♦ You won't regret it!*♥*

Cool blob shop emerald!
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2008, 12:37 PM   #3
emerald195

Default Re: *♥*emerald195 presents to you her amazing blob shop! ♦ I am good and can do them in no time! ♦ Come on in! ♦ You won't regret it!*♥*

Thanks webkinzluver.
If anyone wants a blob fill out this form.

Color:
Action:
Other: {wings for example}

---------- emerald195 added 25 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

Here's more examples.

Last edited by emerald195; 06-25-2008 at 05:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-19-2008, 12:39 PM   #4
❀◕‿◕❀
Gifted

Isk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonder

Color: Blue
Action: listening to music or something that has to do with music
Other. Wings
Isk8er is offline Female
Old 06-19-2008, 12:40 PM   #5
emerald195

Coming right up!
Old 06-19-2008, 12:41 PM   #6
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Aww, they're so cute! Can I have one that's eating something? You can pick the color. Thanks!
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2008, 12:43 PM   #7
emerald195

Here you go! Sorry, I couldn't find any with wings.
Click the image to open in full size.This one isn't blue but it's listening to music.
Old 06-19-2008, 12:45 PM   #8
❀◕‿◕❀
Gifted

Isk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by emerald195
Here you go! Sorry, I couldn't find any with wings.
Click the image to open in full size.This one isn't blue but it's listening to music.
Thanks! Their so cute! My favoite one is the one singing.
Isk8er is offline Female
Old 06-19-2008, 12:49 PM   #9
~Jordan~

do u have animals??
Old 06-19-2008, 01:07 PM   #10
emerald195

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzluver321
Aww, they're so cute! Can I have one that's eating something? You can pick the color. Thanks!
Here you go!
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

View Post Originally Posted by ~Jordan~
do u have animals??
Yes. I'll post pictures.

---------- emerald195 added 10 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

Pandas Click the image to open in full size.

Pigs Click the image to open in full size.Have a lot of these

Brown Bears Click the image to open in full size. I don't have a lot of these.

Kitties Click the image to open in full size.

Penguins Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by emerald195; 06-25-2008 at 05:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed