Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Adventure Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2012, 07:50 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

ilovepinkhair is an unknown quantity at this point

Question valentine's day quest

I'm doing the valentine's day quest in adventure land and i'm stuck at the part where you help Boris ? he says to unscramble a picture/map to help him figure out which room leads to the chocolate factory but i don't see any picture ? I clicked all over the room and outside the cave ?
ilovepinkhair is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2012, 08:01 AM   #2

zink57 is a name known to allzink57 is a name known to allzink57 is a name known to all

Default Re: valentine's day quest

I am stuck there too. ???????
zink57 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2012, 08:17 AM   #3

Naughtynounou is just really niceNaughtynounou is just really nice

I'm still trying to find the mermaid's friends, but I still have 21 digs left after finding the cloud key - should I use them up? Will I lose them if I don't use them before I finish this quest?

This is my first time using Adventure Park, so I don't know what happens to the digs.

While digging, I found 3 prizes (Picture frame, Chocolates, Fish king bobblehead). Are there more to find?

Thanks.
Old 02-01-2012, 08:22 AM   #4
Grandma001
Gift Guru

Grandma001 is a WIzard
Grandma001 is a WIzardGrandma001 is a WIzardGrandma001 is a WIzardGrandma001 is a WIzardGrandma001 is a WIzardGrandma001 is a WIzardGrandma001 is a WIzardGrandma001 is a WIzardGrandma001 is a WIzardGrandma001 is a WIzardGrandma001 is a WIzardGrandma001 is a WIzardGrandma001 is a WIzardGrandma001 is a WIzard

I'm on the bathtub battles but it's not doing anything. Did you have to wait a long time after you accepted this challenge?
Old 02-01-2012, 08:24 AM   #5

No, the game worked right away for me. Sorry, I don't know what you should do.

I had to log out and go back when the tree/ladder to get into the clouds wasn't there the first time. Maybe that might help? Sorry, I'm really not sure.

Answering my own question now: turns out we shouldn't waste any digs because we have to dig again once we get out of the water part.
Old 02-01-2012, 08:33 AM   #6

zink57 is a name known to allzink57 is a name known to allzink57 is a name known to all

They have the picture/map to unscramble fixed. Just click on Boris again.
zink57 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2012, 08:45 AM   #7

I've played goober's lab twice and gotten well over 1000 pts. Goober won't recognize it for some reason?

... and now I'm in line to get back into Webkinz world.

Last edited by Naughtynounou; 02-01-2012 at 08:48 AM..
Old 02-01-2012, 10:03 AM   #8
higgmommy has a reputation beyond reputehiggmommy has a reputation beyond reputehiggmommy has a reputation beyond reputehiggmommy has a reputation beyond reputehiggmommy has a reputation beyond reputehiggmommy has a reputation beyond repute

The map/picture does not come up when I click on Boris in the caves. I've clicked on Boris multiple times, tried logging out and logging back in, clearing my cache and all the usual solutions. Actually Boris is not there either, just a floating question mark above where he should be standing. I assume I'm not the only one having this problem and its another Ganz glitch. Hopefully they'll get all the bugs worked out soon so we can all complete the quest.
higgmommy is offline Female
Old 02-01-2012, 11:03 AM   #9

Jillybean is on a distinguished road

I'm having the same problem with Boris. He isn't there and no puzzle, I've logged out and back in as well so hopefully this will be fixed soon.
Old 02-01-2012, 03:11 PM   #10
ebkinz AMI

AnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of art
AnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of art

I cannot find Sera's underwater friends. I looked all through underwater areas and the park. What now?
Closed