Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Adventure Park (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/adventure-park-304/)
-   -   Question About Digs (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/adventure-park-304/question-about-digs-741099/)

aug216805-03-2012 09:36 PM

Question About Digs

I have a question, I am working on the pink & white AP grand prize quest.
I have completed the challenges and now it is time to collect the Ethereal Throne.
My question is I have 6 digs left according to the shovels ok and when I go to Sally she asked if I want the prize or continue digging.
I have searched for 3 days for more spots that may have not been dug up but don't find any spot so is she asking because I missed a spot(s) or because I have 6 more digs left on my quest (according to the shovels)
Thanks in advance:smitten:

BalletLove:)05-03-2012 09:39 PM

Re: Question About Digs

She asks you regardless of whether you have spots left to dig or shovels, in my experience. :)

aug216805-03-2012 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BalletLove:) (Post 26638722)
She asks you regardless of whether you have spots left to dig or shovels, in my experience. :)

Thanks, I just finished 2 other accounts during the same time as this challenge and the host didn't ask me that, but I didn't have any shovels (digs) left:-\

BalletLove:)05-03-2012 10:07 PM

You're welcome. :)

mimigent05-04-2012 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aug2168 (Post 26638712)
I have a question, I am working on the pink & white AP grand prize quest.
I have completed the challenges and now it is time to collect the Ethereal Throne.
My question is I have 6 digs left according to the shovels ok and when I go to Sally she asked if I want the prize or continue digging.
I have searched for 3 days for more spots that may have not been dug up but don't find any spot so is she asking because I missed a spot(s) or because I have 6 more digs left on my quest (according to the shovels)
Thanks in advance:smitten:

Your main quest is the only time that you can "bank" quests if you need them for the daily digs so don't worry if you have some left. You will be glad to have them eventually. There are very very occasionally times you will get some bonus digs on daily quests and you can "bank" those also. Otherwise, the 10 digs you get every day must be used or you don't get them back.

googooelvis05-07-2012 08:57 AM

That stinks. I just got an adventure park pet and have started doing the adventures. Do you ever run out of adventures like you can the challenges?

BalletLove:)05-07-2012 08:58 AM

No, you don't. :) The quests just get faster after you've completed the first one.