Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Adventure Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2012, 04:43 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Ceridwen55 is a splendid one to beholdCeridwen55 is a splendid one to beholdCeridwen55 is a splendid one to beholdCeridwen55 is a splendid one to behold

Default Lorax Quest: PLEASE HELP ):

Today is the last day for the quest. I haven't logged on in quite some time. I can't seem to find the quest anywhere. How do I access it???
I am using a mac so could it be the browser? Where exactly do you find the quest once you get to the AP?
Ceridwen55 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2012, 05:17 PM   #2
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Lorax Quest: PLEASE HELP ):

Don't worry, all you need to do is go on the top left corner and click on that little book. Then, you will have a choice of two quests. You can pick any one you prefer! Good luck!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2012, 06:47 PM   #3
mimigent

mimigent is not just visiting!mimigent is not just visiting!mimigent is not just visiting!mimigent is not just visiting!mimigent is not just visiting!mimigent is not just visiting!mimigent is not just visiting!mimigent is not just visiting!mimigent is not just visiting!mimigent is not just visiting!

I just went into Adventure Park with a new pet adopted today. The Lorax challenge was not available, so I think that means that it ended on Saturday, March 3rd at midnight I guess. Webkinz News says it was available until March 4th so I guess the "until" means only available through March 3rd. Sorry, it was nothing but a headache anyway.
mimigent is offline Female
Old 03-04-2012, 07:00 PM   #4
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

rmwtew is a splendid one to beholdrmwtew is a splendid one to beholdrmwtew is a splendid one to beholdrmwtew is a splendid one to behold

I expected it to be available today as well, but it is gone on our accounts also. We finally downloaded google chrome yesterday so that we could make the videos work. I emailed Webkinz, because I figured it was a glitch that it was pulled early. Maybe they meant it would be gone on March 4th. If so, that was incredibly unclear.
rmwtew is offline Female
Old 03-04-2012, 09:39 PM   #5
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by rmwtew
I expected it to be available today as well, but it is gone on our accounts also. We finally downloaded google chrome yesterday so that we could make the videos work. I emailed Webkinz, because I figured it was a glitch that it was pulled early. Maybe they meant it would be gone on March 4th. If so, that was incredibly unclear.

We too downloaded Chrome to see if we could finally get WW to work for us again. Since the last update, things have been haywire. Very disappointed to see the challenges gone as we expected them to be available through the 4th (there are still Lorax ads running ) We got lucky a week and a half ago when we were able to get the videos working on one account using IE. Since then nothing has worked. Not the videos, clicks to win, floaties, etc. And we have some new computers here too. Ganz is throwing too much at us at once, and none of it is working. We have yet to see the Mirror Mirror room.

Less is more Ganz. Less is more.

Last edited by GPX Navigators; 03-04-2012 at 09:49 PM..
GPX Navigators is offline Female
Old 03-10-2012, 10:07 AM   #6
dammo14 is not just visiting!dammo14 is not just visiting!dammo14 is not just visiting!dammo14 is not just visiting!dammo14 is not just visiting!dammo14 is not just visiting!dammo14 is not just visiting!dammo14 is not just visiting!dammo14 is not just visiting!dammo14 is not just visiting!dammo14 is not just visiting!

I know exactly what you mean. I have not seen the Mirror Mirror room either. Now on top of that, I bought 2 more AP pets yesterday, and when I tried to do the challenges I HAVE NO DIGS to do it. None of my other challenges work either. I have 3 AP pets on one account and none of them are working. The challenges on my other 3 accounts also say I don't have any digs left. You're right, Ganz is doing too much at one time.
dammo14 is offline Female
Closed