Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Adventure Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2013, 05:27 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

crissy135 has a reputation beyond reputecrissy135 has a reputation beyond reputecrissy135 has a reputation beyond reputecrissy135 has a reputation beyond reputecrissy135 has a reputation beyond reputecrissy135 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Adventure Park Prizes

Can you win anything cool in the park? I always get flooring, cave paintings, rocks, etc......let me know if there is anything cool you can dig up or win-thank you
crissy135 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2013, 06:47 AM   #2
Babs1978

Babs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the rep
Babs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the rep

Default Re: Adventure Park Prizes

If you go to this link you can see all the prizes you may win.

(Picture Gallery) Adventure Park Items - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Hope this helps.
Babs is offline Female
Old 07-07-2013, 04:18 PM   #3

crissy135 has a reputation beyond reputecrissy135 has a reputation beyond reputecrissy135 has a reputation beyond reputecrissy135 has a reputation beyond reputecrissy135 has a reputation beyond reputecrissy135 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you very much Babs for the information- it made me have lots more questions though! Do you know how you win the bigger prizes? I just go every day and it is bascially the same thing over and over- some of the big prizes look cool but I don't know how to try to get them...
crissy135 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2013, 04:23 PM   #4
gifted9
Gifted

gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!
gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!

The big prizes are prizes from quests that you get only when you adopt another AP pet - you'll have to adopt a pet, then complete the 10 part quest, to get your big prize.
Note that each pet comes with a specific quest with a specific prize.
gifted9 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2013, 04:24 PM   #5
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

This is the wiki page

Adventure Park - Webkinz Insider Wiki
lorib64 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2013, 02:46 PM   #6

sarahswebkinz is on a distinguished road

It seems that once you finish the main quest for the grand prize, you can pretty much only get wshop items when you dig or on rare occasion, one of the daily quest prizes.

Here's a link to all the daily quest prizes. Scroll down to see them. As you can see, they mostly consist of crystal flowers, clusters and cave paintings.

(Picture Gallery) Adventure Park Items - Webkinz Insider Wiki
sarahswebkinz is offline Female
Old 07-15-2013, 06:24 PM   #7
acky Rosebud9135

Rosebud91 is a genius through and through
Rosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and through

It would be nice if they changed the prizes every so often.
Rosebud91 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2013, 08:37 PM   #8
pikachu7777 flows towards the sea of knowledgepikachu7777 flows towards the sea of knowledgepikachu7777 flows towards the sea of knowledgepikachu7777 flows towards the sea of knowledgepikachu7777 flows towards the sea of knowledgepikachu7777 flows towards the sea of knowledgepikachu7777 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I agree with Rosebud91. Prizes should change every now and then!~!!
Old 07-15-2013, 09:07 PM   #9

Katemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the way

I tend to get a lot of items from the football theme when I use the daily digs. Maybe with the theme retiring we'll get some new digging prizes
Katemi is offline Female
Old 07-20-2013, 08:44 AM   #10

squeaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zero
squeaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zero

I like doing daily quests for crystal flowers, cave paintings, or rock clusters because I am working on rooms that need a lot of those in the decorating. I wish we could opt to skip quests for items that are Arte's Favorites or Zodiac clothing. It looks like I can't move on to another daily quest until I complete the one on the list.
Closed

Tags
googles always prevail