Webkinz Rare=Fri, Jul 13: 11am=Medieval Dresser $2995 8pm=Crowns Lineage Coat of Arms $1820
"Wingardium Leviosa. Wingardium Leviosa."
I wave my wand and stare at the Ras Golden Bureau in front of me. I'm concentrating so hard that I don't hear Arte's footsteps as he enters the room. "Wingardium Levi..."
"Merthyn! How many times do I have to tell you to stop doing that? At this rate, we'll never have things ready for today's sale. Now, put that stick down."
"Sorry Arte. I was just trying to have a bit of fun."
I lay my "wand" down on a nearby Orange Table.
I know it's only a twig from one of my Cherry Blossom Trees, but I think it looks real.
Arte continues ranting, "I can't believe that you're still trying to be that Harry Potter character. You'd better change out of those silly clothes and get back to work!"
"Actually, I'm not trying to be Harry Potter. I think the Weasley twins are much more exciting. You see..." I start to explain.
Arte glares at me and I realize that this may not be the best time to share my opinions about the cast in the story. "Sorry Arte, I'll get right back to work." I remove my Wizard's Hat and lay it next to the wand.
"You know it's YOUR fault that we have all of this extra work to do anyway. I can't believe you left me in the lurch like that last night to go see your movie."
"In the lurch? I thought Justin came by to help you out."
"Yeah, Justin. A lot of good he was. He kept checking his phone every two minutes. I'm not sure what he was doing anyway. I never did see him talk on the thing."
"He was probably checking in on the website to make sure everything was running smoothly. It's a full-time job you know, and he takes it very seriously."
"Well, THIS is a full-time job! I know you'd like to think that all of these items arrive by magic, but they don't. Now, finish moving all of these Golden Bureaus up to the front room. I've gotta get back to work." Arte storms out of the room, slamming the door behind him.
I stare back up at the huge wall of Ras Golden Bureaus and wish I had a Skiving Snakbox.
One of those Nosebleed Nougats could come in really handy right now.
So, here's the list.
Now I've gotta go work on my wand.
Maybe Fia will let me have one of her Unicorn's tail hairs.
I don't think this Monkey hair I used is any good.
Friday, July 13th:
* Rockin Pompadour ($816) at 2am!
* Hockey Coffee Table ($255) [orig: $300] at 4am!
* Pineapple Lamp ($45) at 4am!
* Gladiator Helmet ($1260) [orig: $1200] at 4am!
* Helmet Lamp ($115) [orig: $110] at 5am!
* Treasure Chest ($190) [orig: $200] at 5am!
* Country Bed ($350) at 8am!
* RARE: Medieval Dresser ($2995) at 11am!
* Hockey Table ($171) [orig: $180] at 11am!
* Treasure Chest ($200) at 12noon!
* Country Cabinet ($472) [orig: $450] at 12noon!
* Classing Gaming Room Wallpaper ($247) [orig: $275] at 1pm!
* Tutti-Frutti Headdress ($480) at 3pm!
* Hockey Wallpaper ($110) [orig: $100] at 3pm!
* Medieval Side Table ($825) at 5pm!
* Hockey Side Table ($152) [orig: $160] at 6pm!
* Lime Desk Chair ($165) [orig: $150] at 6pm!
* Orange Table ($154) [orig: $140] at 7pm!
* Wooden Stool ($58) [orig: $65] at 7pm!
* RARE: Crowns Lineage Coat of Arms ($1820) at 8pm!
* Medieval Trophy Pedestal ($495) [orig: $450] at 8pm!
* Scoreboard Television ($935) [orig: $850] at 11pm!