Webkinz Rare = Tue, July 17 4pm = Domo Roboto Dresser $2895
"Ahh, it's a beautiful day out here on the water." I sigh.
When I heard Arte was going to go out fishing with Captain Dogbeard, I was thrilled that I was invited along too.
The sun is out, the water is bluer than I have ever seen, and there isn't a cloud in the sky.
"Hmmm, I wish they sold deck chairs like this in the W-Shop. I'd pick up a few." I lean back and close my eyes.
"Gulp, Merthyn. I think I'm gonna be sick." I flip up my sunglasses and look over at Arte.
He is laying on the steps leading down below deck, and he looks terrible.
Shortly after we left dock, he said he needed to go down to check on something, and he never made it back up.
"Arte, Dogbeard already told you that if you want to feel better you really need to get up here in the fresh air. That's the only cure for being seasick."
"I AM NOT SEASICK!" he bellows. "It must've been those Beagle Bagle Bits I ate earlier. I don't think they agreed with my system." He whimpers.
"Hmmm, funny how you only started feeling sick when we left dock." I raise my eyebrow.
"Yeah, it is...I mean, NO. I was already feeling bad before we left." He mumbles.
"Uh, huh. Well, Arte, if you were feeling bad this morning, why did you ask Dogbeard to go out fishing?" I ask.
"I was worried about him. He's been putting in a lot of time judging Webkinz Supermodelz, and I think it's getting to him."
The boat floats over a small wake and Arte grips on to the stair railing. "Lately when I talk to him he'll mutter something random like 'Your model is stylin'! or 'Leave those clothes on the rack!' I figured that he needed some time to relax."
"Hmmm. Well, it's really nice of you to suggest taking him out, but don't you think he should get a professional opinion from Dr. Quack? Just to make sure it's nothing serious?" I wonder.
Arte sighs and looks up at me. "Dr. Quack is the one who suggested this whole trip. He even volunteered to take Dogbeard's place at Supermodelz while we were gone."
"Hey, Arte, I was just wondering. When you're a judge at Supermodelz, do you always vote for the model who wears your jacket or the one who wears the leopard cap?" I laugh.
Arte glares at me and then heads back down below deck.
I look up at the wheel house and see Dogbeard, with the biggest smile I think I have ever seen on his face. "It's a shame Arte isn't feeling well, but I think this trip really was just what the doctor ordered."
Here's the list.
I hope you can read it. I had a little bit of trouble writing on a moving boat, and Arte was a little less cooperative than usual.
Tuesday, July 17th:
* Thinking Chair ($1258 [orig: $1325] at 12midnight!
* Funky Chair ($231) [orig: $210] at 12midnight!
* Medieval Window ($630) [orig: $600] at 1am!
* Medieval Flooring ($720) [orig: $900] at 2am!
* Hockey Couch ($787) [orig: $750] at 3am!
* Hockey Locker ($142) [orig: $150] at 4am!
* Wooden Stool ($52) [orig: $65] at 4am!
* Lime Desk Chair ($165) [orig: $150] at 4am!
* Hockey Dining Table ($350) at 5am!
* Medieval Window ($570) [orig: $600] at 6am!
* Funky Table ($262) [orig: $250] at 6am!
* Chefs Shirt ($104) [orig: $95] at 7am!
* Pineapple Lamp ($47) [orig: $45] at 7am!
* Wooden Coffee Table ($78 [orig: $75] at 8am!
* Classic Gaming Room Flooring ($250) [orig: $295] at 8am!
* Chefs Hat ($72) [orig: $80] at 9am!
* Hockey Wallpaper ($110) [orig: $100] at 10am!
* Cat Street Post ($88 [orig: $80] at 12noon!
* Rice Paper Divider ($370) [orig: $390] at 12noon!
* Wooden Stool ($71) [orig: $65] at 1pm!
* Pineapple Lamp ($40) [orig: $45] at 1pm!
* RARE: Domo Roboto Dresser ($2895) at 4pm!
* Treasure Chest ($229) [orig: $200] at 6pm!
* Hockey Desk Chair ($95) [orig: $100] at 7pm!
* Scientific Trophy Pedestal ($450) at 8pm!
* Classic Gaming Room Flooring ($309) [orig: $295] at 9pm!
* Hockey Flooring ($108 [orig: $90] at 11pm!
* Hockey Table ($189) [orig: $180] at 11pm!
* Tutti-Frutti Headdress ($528 [orig: $480] at 11pm!