Webkinz Rare = Sat, Jul 14: 12noon KT = Super-Secure Trapdoor Toybox $1950
"Maybe I should put the Enchanted Chest over there, and the Daedalus Dining Table over there. Hmm, I just don't know. I've gotta leave room for the bed. I wish I knew when that was going to arrive."
Instead of being at the shop this evening, I'm actually at my house arranging my brand new furniture.
I got into the W-shop just before they closed and bought the whole Wizard Theme.
I couldn't wait to get it home.
Now I really do wish I had a working wand.
These Wise Wizard Bookshelves are really, really heavy.
"Ring, ring," I hear the phone ring, but I'm in the middle of hanging a Wall Scroll so I decide to let the machine get it...
"Click. You've reached Merthyn's house. I can't get to the phone right now, but if you leave your name, number, and a brief message, I'll get back with you as soon as possible."
"Merthyn, it's Arte. Where are you? I need you down at the shop, NOW!"
Oh, no. This new room doesn't have a clock yet, and I didn't realize how late it was. I drop the Wall Scroll, jump over the Magic Carpet Couch, and dash into the kitchen to grab the phone.
"Arte, Arte, it's Merthyn." I pant.
"Merthyn, good, you're there. Hrumph. I was afraid you might have been at another one of those Harvey Poppy movies. I was just about to call your buddy Justin to see if he could come over and help."
Resisting the urge to correct Arte, I answer, "No Arte, no movie tonight. I was just rearranging some furniture at the house and lost track of time." I wisely leave out the fact that it's "Wizard" furniture. "Gimme a few minutes to get changed and I'll head right over."
"Well, hurry it up. I haven't got all day. Click." He hangs up the phone.
In a mad dash I change into some clean clothes, grab my shoes, and run to the front door. I'm just about to open it when I notice an envelope sitting on the floor.
I tear the envelope open and find this note, "Hey Merthyn. Sorry I was so hard on you the other day. Fluffy wanted to make it up to you. So, here is one of her tail hairs that you can use in your "wand". Good luck! --Fia."
I turn the envelope upside down and a sliver strand of hair floats out and lands in my hand.
"Wow, that's fantastic!" I say to myself. "Now if I only had a Time-Turner that I could use when the new book comes out. I have a feeling Arte isn't going to be seeing as much of me as he would like next week."
Just got back and here's the list!
Saturday, July 14th:
* Hockey Coffee Table ($330) [orig: $300] at 12midnight!
* Rice Paper Divider ($448) [orig: $390] at 3am!
* Hockey Wallpaper ($105) [orig: $100] at 5am!
* Hockey Desk Chair ($100) at 5am!
* Wagon Wheel Sofa ($225) [orig: $250] at 8am!
* Hockey Coffee Table ($345) [orig: $300] at 10am!
* Kids Cupboard Sink ($200) at 11am!
* RARE: Super-Secure Trapdoor Toybox ($1950) at 12noon!
* Scientific Trophy Pedestal ($450) at 12noon!
* Classic Gaming Room Flooring ($295) at 1pm!
* Orange Table ($119) [orig: $140] at 1pm!
* Scientific Trophy Pedestal ($427) [orig: $450] at 2pm!
* Hockey Flooring ($81) [orig: $90] at 3pm!
* Funky Chair ($199) [orig: $210] at 3pm!
* Medieval Side Table ($990) [orig: $825] at 4pm!
* Hockey Bed ($682) [orig: $650] at 5pm!
* Thinking Chair ($1126) [orig: $1325] at 6pm!
* Kids Cupboard Sink ($220) [orig: $200] at 6pm!
* Apple Chair ($140) at 7pm!
* Classic Gaming Room Flooring ($339) [orig: $295] at 7pm!
* Gladiator Helmet ($1140) [orig: $1200] at 8pm!
* Cat Street Post ($48) [orig: $80] at 11pm!
- mom of 2 teens