Winner: blessedx5
Prize: Sapphire Gemster Gift with Purchase

Win Free Webkinz Codes Now!

Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, July 9th, 10th, & 11th


webkinz cheats
 
The Wowzer Weekend specials at the Ganz eStore
are coming to you a little bit early this week.  
 
 
Webkinz:  South African Springbok, Kangaroo (online only), Bengal Tiger (online only)
Deluxe Only:  Leafy Loveseat, Sea Shell Speakers, Gazing Gazebo Seat, several Glam Boutique items, several 70's Theme items, several Avante Condo items, several Spa Theme items, and King & Queen Costumes
 
 
NOTE:  If you purchase the Tree for 6,000 points, you will get just the Tree.  If you purchase the Kit for 8,000 points, you will get the Tree, KinzCash, and a Caring Valley Prize.  The Golden Elm Tree was the Caring Valley Tree from March 2010.
 webkinz cheats
Click to Win:  Keep an eye out for a floating Golden Elm Tree at the Ganz eStore.  You could win a free feature code!
 
UPDATE (12:10am KT):  Thank you to Webkinz Insider member Denimbutterfly for this picture of the floating Golden Elm Tree that she snapped on her computer just after Midnight.
 
The feature code she got was equivalent to having purchased the "Tree Only" option from the eStore.
 
 

Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, June 9th, 10th, & 11th

Anyone have the tree kit yet? I'm wondering what the Bonus Online Item might be. I wonder if it's one of the regular Caring Valley gifts?

Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, June 9th, 10th, & 11th

View Post Originally Posted by Flora
Anyone have the tree kit yet? I'm wondering what the Bonus Online Item might be. I wonder if it's one of the regular Caring Valley gifts?
I did I posted in other thread. You don't get a bonus item... just tree in dock!
Here's mine...
Click the image to open in full size.

Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, June 9th, 10th, & 11th

I love it!!! Keep up the great work!

Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, June 9th, 10th, & 11th

i wonder how many trees you can choose from. i looked at the ones in the park. i wonder if all those are available

Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, June 9th, 10th, & 11th

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
i wonder how many trees you can choose from. i looked at the ones in the park. i wonder if all those are available
The trees are up now or on the asian accounts?

Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, June 9th, 10th, & 11th

cool ..................

Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, June 9th, 10th, & 11th

Um... eStore's great and all, but... I found a typo.

Tabby's Job CLOCK.


EDIT: nvm-- *gets slapped for using text talk* it's fixed.

Gonna see if I can win a tree.

Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, June 9th, 10th, & 11th

Ok I see them in the park now, however I hate when I can't move in the park so it is reloading.

Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, June 9th, 10th, & 11th

View Post Originally Posted by EmmaKate2007
I did I posted in other thread. You don't get a bonus item... just tree in dock!
Here's mine...
Hi EmmaKate,
Very cool Garden! I love the pic with all the different trees.

It looks like there are two different choices, at two different price points. One is just the tree in your dock. But the other is advertised as a 'tree kit' and says you plant the saplings, receive bonus kinzcash, and a bonus on-line gift. I'm wondering if this would work just like using a regular green tag? Or if the 'bonus online item' is something different. The box is a different graphic from the Caring Valley gift box. I have all the trees so I'm trying to decide if I want to go for one more.

:cmunk:

Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, June 9th, 10th, & 11th

I just went to the park. What a cool thing. I love that they have the trees there and I love reading about them. Oh and as a bonus I picked up some trash. lol

Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, June 9th, 10th, & 11th

Does anybody know i you get the tree for this month or if it is one of the older trees? Also, what are the bonus gits?

Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, June 9th, 10th, & 11th

View Post Originally Posted by Flora
Hi EmmaKate,
Very cool Garden! I love the pic with all the different trees.

It looks like there are two different choices, at two different price points. One is just the tree in your dock. But the other is advertised as a 'tree kit' and says you plant the saplings, receive bonus kinzcash, and a bonus on-line gift. I'm wondering if this would work just like using a regular green tag? Or if the 'bonus online item' is something different. The box is a different graphic from the Caring Valley gift box. I have all the trees so I'm trying to decide if I want to go for one more.

:cmunk:
Oh, great- I went under wower weekends and it didn't have it the box- just tree. Can't believe I wasted ten dollars- now I am going to waste another seven getting the box. Will post about in a minute...

Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, June 9th, 10th, & 11th

How do you win a tree in the park?

Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, June 9th, 10th, & 11th

Okay, so I bought the package. I am assuming this is July's tree. I added it and included pictures of the prizes... that I already have...lol...
Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, June 9th, 10th, & 11th

thanks for posting, you have a great outdoors room! I really hope I can win one of these trees on the website this weekend.

Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, June 9th, 10th, & 11th

have the floating tree started at the ganz estore site ??? and if so, anyone caught one yet?

Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, June 9th, 10th, & 11th

View Post Originally Posted by webby4
have the floating tree started at the ganz estore site ??? and if so, anyone caught one yet?
I was wondering too when they actually are starting.

Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, June 9th, 10th, & 11th

cool but i am not getting e store unless a cat comes out because i love cats

(AND HAMSTERS!!!!)

Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, June 9th, 10th, & 11th

I'm confused you can buy a Caring Valley Pet for 10$-you get the pet and the code for bonuses & tree. Are they not going to have the pets anymore? Me & the littles would rather have everything for 10 then pay 8 & not get a pet. I hope they don't stop making the pets.

Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, June 9th, 10th, & 11th

Thanks EmmaKate! Looks the 'tree kit' works just like the green tags. I also have all the Caring Valley prizes at this point. I love the candles the best! I especially like your gem fountain in the corner of your garden. It looks great with the trees!

Who's online

There are currently 6 users and 228 guests online.

Online users

  • Webkinzluver178
  • designergirl101
  • Queen of Sheba
  • blueguy
  • Kopat27
  • snoopy1044

Copyright © 2007-2016 Webkinz Insider - A Division of Kopi Enterprises, LLC
Webkinz Insider is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Webkinz Jr, Webkins, Lil'Kinz, or Webkinz Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.