Winner: blessedx5
Prize: Sapphire Gemster Gift with Purchase

Win Free Webkinz Codes Now!

Glitch Affects eStore "Piggy Plum Pie" Value Pack *UPDATE*


webkinz cheatsWe have received a number of reports this morning of there being a problem with the "Piggy Plum Pie" Value Pack.  This pack is supposed to contain all of the exclusive items from the Pig's POTM video, but it appears the programmers forgot to include one item.  Players entering the pack's feature code are getting the Pig Paradise Lake, Piggy Plum Tree, and Farm Time Kitchen Clock, but not the Piggy Plum Pie.  
 
As of the posting of this article, the Value Pack has been removed from the eStore.  Hopefully the programmers are working on it to fix the problem.  If you've already entered the feature code and you didn't get your Pie, you may need to contact Ganz to get your missing item.  You can reach the Ganz eStore Support desk online HERE.  Or you can contact them by phone 9am to 6pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, at 1-888-818-8770.
 
UPDATE (May 18th, 2010):  Ganz released the following statement:
 
The issue concerning the Piggy Plum Pie Value Pack has been corrected and the item will be available for sale again at Ganz eStore starting Wednesday May 19, 2010.

Anyone who purchased the Piggy Plum Pie Value Pack this past Saturday May 16, 2010 will be emailed a separate Feature Code for their missing slice of pie in the next few days.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Re: Glitch Affects eStore "Piggy Plum Pie" Value Pack

Oh no! I was gonna buy it!

Re: Glitch Affects eStore "Piggy Plum Pie" Value Pack

They should really fix all of these Estore glitches, I mean there's been a ton!

2nd post!!!

Re: Glitch Affects eStore "Piggy Plum Pie" Value Pack

Thanks for all the updates.Everyone have a great day and God bless.:abn::bt::clyde::el1::goo::husky:

Re: Glitch Affects eStore "Piggy Plum Pie" Value Pack

Oh, how unfortunate.

Re: Glitch Affects eStore "Piggy Plum Pie" Value Pack

wow! wow wow

Re: Glitch Affects eStore "Piggy Plum Pie" Value Pack

I emailed them, and Tweeted shortly after I noticed it was missing early this morning. Hopefully it will be fixed soon!

Re: Glitch Affects eStore "Piggy Plum Pie" Value Pack

Thanks for the update!

Another glitch, I'm not surprised.

Re: Glitch Affects eStore "Piggy Plum Pie" Value Pack

kk thanks for the info FIA

Re: Glitch Affects eStore "Piggy Plum Pie" Value Pack

Wow that is kinda major I mean that is practically the whole song!

Re: Glitch Affects eStore "Piggy Plum Pie" Value Pack

That pie looks tasty. I would eat it.

Re: Glitch Affects eStore "Piggy Plum Pie" Value Pack

Oh, that stinks. Silly Ganz!

Re: Glitch Affects eStore "Piggy Plum Pie" Value Pack

lol the WHOLE VIDEO is based on the pie and it isn't there lol

Re: Glitch Affects eStore "Piggy Plum Pie" Value Pack

it is supposed to be like that

Re: Glitch Affects eStore "Piggy Plum Pie" Value Pack

I guess lester's mom got tired of baking pies for silly humans and cows and friends of cows.

Re: Glitch Affects eStore "Piggy Plum Pie" Value Pack

I think WI should only report front page news instead when something of WW actually works.

Re: Glitch Affects eStore "Piggy Plum Pie" Value Pack

So....has anyone actually heard from Ganz about their missing pie? I sure haven't and I have left multiple messages and emailed too.

I should know better by now though. Never buy anything that is brand new for advantage release. Something is always wrong. I guess I will give them another day and try to contact them again.:bas:

Re: Glitch Affects eStore "Piggy Plum Pie" Value Pack

View Post Originally Posted by lfsgrammy1
So....has anyone actually heard from Ganz about their missing pie? I sure haven't and I have left multiple messages and emailed too.

I should know better by now though. Never buy anything that is brand new for advantage release. Something is always wrong. I guess I will give them another day and try to contact them again.:bas:
[SIZE="2"]I called them this morning after getting an email response the really did not address the issue, they are working on the problem there is no need to contact they have all the info who bought and we will all have our pie sometime soon. And I whole heartly believe them! LOL/SIZE]

Re: Glitch Affects eStore "Piggy Plum Pie" Value Pack

View Post Originally Posted by Bugga97
wow! wow wow
wierd

View Post Originally Posted by likmfurry
I think WI should only report front page news instead when something of WW actually works.
LOL, if WI did that there wouldn't be many front page stories! -(^_^)-

Re: Glitch Affects eStore "Piggy Plum Pie" Value Pack

This was just posted on Webkinz Newz:
Quote:
May 18th, 2010

The issue concerning the Piggy Plum Pie Value Pack has been corrected and the item will be available for sale again at Ganz eStore starting Wednesday May 19, 2010.
Anyone who purchased the Piggy Plum Pie Value Pack this past Saturday May 16, 2010 will be emailed a separate Feature Code for their missing slice of pie in the next few days.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Re: Glitch Affects eStore "Piggy Plum Pie" Value Pack

they fixed it they said that if you bought it they would email you a separate code for the pie hope this helped

Who's online

There are currently 12 users and 243 guests online.

Online users

  • WebkinzGirl500
  • boro
  • alabastered
  • feona
  • sue123
  • loganelizabeth1
  • Artizay
  • vwcatbus
  • Bamboo
  • Spidermanfan101

Copyright © 2007-2016 Webkinz Insider - A Division of Kopi Enterprises, LLC
Webkinz Insider is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Webkinz Jr, Webkins, Lil'Kinz, or Webkinz Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.