Winner: blessedx5
Prize: Sapphire Gemster Gift with Purchase

Win Free Webkinz Codes Now!

Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 12th


webkinz cheatswebkinz cheatswebkinz cheatswebkinz cheats
webkinz cheatswebkinz cheatswebkinz cheatswebkinz cheats
 

Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 12th

WOW there are just toooooo many pets both plush and vitual. Ganz has gone wild. I guess thye want to get all the money they can.

Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 12th

I agree, they are offering too much. Have you seen all the little $1.00 items at the E-store in the coming soon section. You could easily spend $25.00 on this stuff. I like the garden tools etc. but these should be W-shop items. Everybody has a garden. We work so hard to make Kinz Cash and we own everthing in the W-shop, ten times over. I am now spending well over $200.00 a month, on pets and Zums, trading cards etc. I am just going to have to make up my mind that I am not buying anymore stuff. It's like everything else you start collecting, they start out with a few things and then make it impossible for you to keep up and then you give up.
Sorry, just feel like venting.

Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 12th

View Post Originally Posted by junebugwebkinz
WOW there are just toooooo many pets both plush and vitual. Ganz has gone wild. I guess thye want to get all the money they can.
I agree. They are getting greedy & are going to hurt themselves by doing so. People who try hard to collect everything are just being made to feel like it is impossible, so why bother in the first place. I have heard this said many times, so I think their greed is going to be their downfall, sadly. Many retailers have stopped carrying them because they are rude to deal with. They are competing with the retailers that gave them life in the first place by pushing the Estore pets so much and even having the audacity to charge 12.50 for a pixel-only pet that they have no plush-making costs or profit-sharing with the retailer to worry about. It's greedy. Why Ganz, you already HAD a goldmine! "More, more, more!" eh? I don't think it's going to have the affect you are hoping for, but good luck!



View Post Originally Posted by kirtoglou
I agree, they are offering too much. Have you seen all the little $1.00 items at the E-store in the coming soon section. You could easily spend $25.00 on this stuff. I like the garden tools etc. but these should be W-shop items. Everybody has a garden. We work so hard to make Kinz Cash and we own everthing in the W-shop, ten times over. I am now spending well over $200.00 a month, on pets and Zums, trading cards etc. I am just going to have to make up my mind that I am not buying anymore stuff. It's like everything else you start collecting, they start out with a few things and then make it impossible for you to keep up and then you give up.
Sorry, just feel like venting.
No need to apologize. Everyone I know is saying the exact same thing you are. It is getting ridiculous! When they make even their biggest fans and addicts turn away in disgust, they have to sooner or later realize they are doing something wrong. They won't feel it until it hits their pocket books though. After they were so nasty as to pull the family deluxe, I was awakened to see the ugly truth about them. We stopped buying. Everyone has to make that decision for themselves when the time is right though. Even if they bring it back, we are only going to enjoy what is "free" (for a year with the purchase of a pet) now. Maybe once in a blue moon if something that really catches our eye comes up, we might get it; but no more EStore for sure!! You can't even trade it!! This greedy compulsion that they have created, to collect everything, is not only unrealistic but unhealthy! I am weaning myself away from it now & am much happier for it now.

Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 12th

cool!

Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 12th

I love the macaw. Isn't it so colorful?!?!?!?
i have to agree though on the other pets there just to fantasy like, i like realistic webkinz and their overdoing it

Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 12th

I agree with the first posts here today! But, I love the Macaw, how cute!

Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 12th

View Post Originally Posted by junebugwebkinz
WOW there are just toooooo many pets both plush and vitual. Ganz has gone wild. I guess thye want to get all the money they can.
Yes I'm afraid that Ganz will stop webkinz because they lose too much oney. I am going to do Ganz a favor and write them asking to stop making ANY webkinz for like a month before any new webkinz are put out so they can recover. But they also see that they lose no money making e-store pets. That is why they have the e-store to keep them afloat.

Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 12th

Warning! Attention!

I went to buy the parrot..Bought the points and then when I went to buy it it said you have to be a deluxe member to get it! No where does it say that until you go to purchase it. It is a trick and not fair for them not to tell you before hand. This should be flagged if anyone sees and posted so people will know.

Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 12th

View Post Originally Posted by SchmoopiePie
I agree. They are getting greedy & are going to hurt themselves by doing so. People who try hard to collect everything are just being made to feel like it is impossible, so why bother in the first place. I have heard this said many times, so I think their greed is going to be their downfall, sadly. Many retailers have stopped carrying them because they are rude to deal with. They are competing with the retailers that gave them life in the first place by pushing the Estore pets so much and even having the audacity to charge 12.50 for a pixel-only pet that they have no plush-making costs or profit-sharing with the retailer to worry about. It's greedy. Why Ganz, you already HAD a goldmine! "More, more, more!" eh? I don't think it's going to have the affect you are hoping for, but good luck!





No need to apologize. Everyone I know is saying the exact same thing you are. It is getting ridiculous! When they make even their biggest fans and addicts turn away in disgust, they have to sooner or later realize they are doing something wrong. They won't feel it until it hits their pocket books though. After they were so nasty as to pull the family deluxe, I was awakened to see the ugly truth about them. We stopped buying. Everyone has to make that decision for themselves when the time is right though. Even if they bring it back, we are only going to enjoy what is "free" (for a year with the purchase of a pet) now. Maybe once in a blue moon if something that really catches our eye comes up, we might get it; but no more EStore for sure!! You can't even trade it!! This greedy compulsion that they have created, to collect everything, is not only unrealistic but unhealthy! I am weaning myself away from it now & am much happier for it now.
June, Kirt, and Schmooze,
I couldn't agree more, as I sit here with my new adoption code for the Mackaw in front of me, swearing this will be "the very last one!" I am trying to teach my beautiful 8 year old daughter that you can't walk in to a store, and want, want, want, and here her mother is showing absoluetly no control! I do wish that Ganz would rethink several of thier choices, ie; not allowing us to trade estore itmes, family membership, etc. But ultimetaly, I blame myself. I agree some of the pet choices are too much, they are flooding our senses. I think that is what happened with beanie babies, people just got tired of looking at them. I think Ganz has to be careful, but really, the choice and the control is with me. There will always be something out there in this world to tempt control, and I must set a better example for my daughter. I just have to!

Right after I enter these little eight numbers.......

Uggg
MB

Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 12th

View Post Originally Posted by Meowme1948
Warning! Attention!

I went to buy the parrot..Bought the points and then when I went to buy it it said you have to be a deluxe member to get it! No where does it say that until you go to purchase it. It is a trick and not fair for them not to tell you before hand. This should be flagged if anyone sees and posted so people will know.
Maybe that is just a glitch, I really can't believe that they would be that devious. If this is true, that will be the last straw for me! How silly!

Maybe that is what the unusual morning shutdown is about?
Keep us posted Meow,
Sorry!
MB

Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 12th

I think it was a glitch. Called the e store and while I was on I tried to buy him again and this time it worked! So cancel what I said...and maybe someone can delete my post from before. The Macaw is available to all. And I did ask about the Deluxe family membership and they told me they were still working on it

Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 12th

i agree with everyone but i LOVE the macaw

Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 12th

I disagree with most of the posts here. Since when is choice a bad thing? I will not be getting most of the new pets. Mostly because I either dislike the pet or the PSI. But I am grateful to have such a wide variety of choices.

Click the image to open in full size.

Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 12th

I agree, they are offering too much. Have you seen all the little $1.00 items at the E-store in the coming soon section. You could easily spend $25.00 on this stuff. I like the garden tools etc. but these should be W-shop items. Everybody has a garden. We work so hard to make Kinz Cash and we own everthing in the W-shop, ten times over. I am now spending well over $200.00 a month, on pets and Zums, trading cards etc. I am just going to have to make up my mind that I am not buying anymore stuff. It's like everything else you start collecting, they start out with a few things and then make it impossible for you to keep up and then you give up.
Sorry, just feel like venting.
No need to apologize. Everyone I know is saying the exact same thing you are. It is getting ridiculous! When they make even their biggest fans and addicts turn away in disgust, they have to sooner or later realize they are doing something wrong. They won't feel it until it hits their pocket books though. After they were so nasty as to pull the family deluxe, I was awakened to see the ugly truth about them. We stopped buying. Everyone has to make that decision for themselves when the time is right though. Even if they bring it back, we are only going to enjoy what is "free" (for a year with the purchase of a pet) now. Maybe once in a blue moon if something that really catches our eye comes up, we might get it; but no more EStore for sure!! You can't even trade it!! This greedy compulsion that they have created, to collect everything, is not only unrealistic but unhealthy! I am weaning myself away from it now & am much happier for it now.


Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Who's online

There are currently 10 users and 271 guests online.

Online users

  • phoenixsprite
  • Sunshinepaws
  • marnabear
  • stylede
  • littlebookie
  • bepoodlepal
  • zamorris2016
  • feona
  • keymoshy
  • rachelgirl192

Copyright © 2007-2016 Webkinz Insider - A Division of Kopi Enterprises, LLC
Webkinz Insider is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Webkinz Jr, Webkins, Lil'Kinz, or Webkinz Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.