Winner: blessedx5
Prize: Sapphire Gemster Gift with Purchase

Win Free Webkinz Codes Now!

Storage Shed available in eStore


Thank you to Webkinz Insider member, Kayembee, we have our first pictures of the new storage shed in the Ganz eStore. This shed is going for 5000 eStore points and goes in the outdoor room only. It holds up to nine items. It is in the Category 'Room items' and then in 'Specialty Items.'
 
webkinz cheats
 

Re: Storage Shed available in eStore

Congrats Kayembee & thanks for the news Dixie. I was sorta hoping it would either be something pets could play in or something with massive storage space (like 30 items!) though.

Re: Storage Shed available in eStore

THANKS Dixiecup!! Love this item!! Looks great in the yard!!

Re: Storage Shed available in eStore

Cool. But how much more is it then a regular storage thing is the W-Shop other than going outside and holding up to 9 items?

Re: Storage Shed available in eStore

Cute. Congratz!

Re: Storage Shed available in eStore

Nice shed, just wish that they would make some type of playhouse similar to that. Nice to see that some aren't having problems purchasing from the eStore like me. I tried to use some of our monthly points for my son and I keep getting an error message stating that I am unable to receive virtual items. ?? I have before so I wonder what is up. It has been like this for two days now. I did notify Ganz. No word yet. Still waiting.....

Re: Storage Shed available in eStore

that new thing on the estore its cute=]

i know it is a nice shed

Re: Storage Shed available in eStore

dixie, thanks for the great screen shots that kay gave us.

that is one great shed and i ran right over and bought one, too!!!

Re: Storage Shed available in eStore

I got the new shed from the e-store and it's really cute and it's great that it will store outside only items. But, I don't know if anyone has this probem but my shed doesn't work! I put stuff in there but they won't stay. I tried some items that I know won't go in it and I got a notice that it wouldn't hold that item, so I have at least an idea what it would hold. It likes seeds though thy won't stay. also lawn chairs, inflatable palm trees. I'm going to try seasonal outdoor. Maybe that will work so I don't have to hide snowmen behind big stuff in my beautiful green yards. Yay!

Re: Storage Shed available in eStore

guys i need help please somebody help me become a webkinz

hello what somebody

Re: Storage Shed available in eStore

Very pretty, it's adorable! But sorry Ganz, I stíll won't buy Estore. Yes, I'm a pain for Ganz, I'm sure.

Re: Storage Shed available in eStore

That's cute!Lots of ballons!!!Congrats!

Re: Storage Shed available in eStore

View Post Originally Posted by lego
Cool. But how much more is it then a regular storage thing is the W-Shop other than going outside and holding up to 9 items?
yeah congrats and all but like they said how much different is it from getting it a the wshop. You can get it at the wshop for free except you use kinscash but if you have no more points you have to buy them with real money and that is waste i think.

Re: Storage Shed available in eStore

Congrats Kayembee & thanks for the news Dixiecup . Great pics & super info

Re: Storage Shed available in eStore

Yay!!!!! Kayembee it looks fantastic!!! Congrats on finding it. I went right over and got one too. Thanks for the heads up

Re: Storage Shed available in eStore

I hope they'll still have it bye the time I get enough eStore points.

Re: Storage Shed available in eStore

....And the mailbox! I am loving all these storage items - at 3,000 points not too bad!

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

This one is going in all rooms! Inside/Outside/Underwater/Treetop

Re: Storage Shed available in eStore

View Post Originally Posted by sabrina1212
yeah congrats and all but like they said how much different is it from getting it a the wshop. You can get it at the wshop for free except you use kinscash but if you have no more points you have to buy them with real money and that is waste i think.
Your right if you don't like buying from the eStore

I just happen to like the different options the eStore offers. I get my monthly bonus points from my Deluxe membership, so I like to pick up the extra things when I can

Re: Storage Shed available in eStore

Congrates Dixiecup! I think the shed is super cute and a great idea. I thought it would hold big items...like cars, lawn furniture, toys just like a real shed.

I disappointed myself! Ha ha!

Re: Storage Shed available in eStore

What a pretty item! I wish I could get eStore and get that! That is so adorable...

Re: Storage Shed available in eStore

View Post Originally Posted by suziesweetpea
I got the new shed from the e-store and it's really cute and it's great that it will store outside only items. But, I don't know if anyone has this probem but my shed doesn't work! I put stuff in there but they won't stay. I tried some items that I know won't go in it and I got a notice that it wouldn't hold that item, so I have at least an idea what it would hold. It likes seeds though thy won't stay. also lawn chairs, inflatable palm trees. I'm going to try seasonal outdoor. Maybe that will work so I don't have to hide snowmen behind big stuff in my beautiful green yards. Yay!
I am having the same problem. Got the shed, opened it up, and nothing, I mean nothing will go into it! So right now it looks really cure, but isn't actually functional.

Who's online

There are currently 8 users and 420 guests online.

Online users

  • tribalfusion
  • lnl
  • MAMA5517
  • Serena
  • blueguy
  • neocat3miracle
  • Jessmine
  • bubblygirl897

Copyright © 2007-2016 Webkinz Insider - A Division of Kopi Enterprises, LLC
Webkinz Insider is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Webkinz Jr, Webkins, Lil'Kinz, or Webkinz Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.