Winner: blessedx5
Prize: Sapphire Gemster Gift with Purchase

Win Free Webkinz Codes Now!

WI Member Adopts Afghan Hound

Tags:

Congrats to T-Bone on their adoption of the Afghan Hound. Here we can see McJagger in their Pet Specific Item, the Stylish Salon Seating. The Pet Specific food is Chowlow
webkinz cheats
 
webkinz cheats
 

Re: Wi Member Adopts Afghan Hound

Congrats! I can't wait to get one!

Re: WI Member Adopts Afghan Hound

congratulations! great pet and name!

Re: WI Member Adopts Afghan Hound

Congrats T-Bone! Great name choice too! I know someone who really wants the PSI! Thanks for bringing us the news as usual COWS.


Re: WI Member Adopts Afghan Hound

I got one to....after you get it in your room its kinda ugly LOL....

Click the image to open in full size.

Re: WI Member Adopts Afghan Hound

View Post Originally Posted by tammy1072
I got one to....after you get it in your room its kinda ugly LOL....

Click the image to open in full size.
Hilarious!! Buyer's remorse??

I still think an granny-square Afghan (blanket) bed would've been more appropriate, but I'm sure the chair will fit in in some room somewhere!

Re: WI Member Adopts Afghan Hound

I just got one too! He is SO cute!

Re: WI Member Adopts Afghan Hound

eh its ok i guess i prefer the small signature fox because of its cuteness and its super cool psi!

P.S. i am getting a small fox this sunday my 10th webkinz\! YAY!

Re: WI Member Adopts Afghan Hound

Congrats T Bone it is very cute

Re: WI Member Adopts Afghan Hound

View Post Originally Posted by jazzinmarch
Hilarious!! Buyer's remorse??

I still think an granny-square Afghan (blanket) bed would've been more appropriate, but I'm sure the chair will fit in in some room somewhere!
It just looks a little funny sitting in the chair and looking the way it does lol

I'll somehow get the PSI to work in the boutique theme...i hope anyways ...all pink and purple with one black sore thumb maybe lol

Re: WI Member Adopts Afghan Hound

View Post Originally Posted by tammy1072
It just looks a little funny sitting in the chair and looking the way it does lol

I'll somehow get the PSI to work in the boutique theme...i hope anyways ...all pink and purple with one black sore thumb maybe lol
Yeah, doesn't fit in all that well, hmm.. a VIP corner with room dividers? I'll stick to my pinks!

Re: WI Member Adopts Afghan Hound

Congrats! Very original name btw! I might use that for something.

Re: WI Member Adopts Afghan Hound

View Post Originally Posted by jazzinmarch
Yeah, doesn't fit in all that well, hmm.. a VIP corner with room dividers? I'll stick to my pinks!
eh doesnt fit in very well with the boutique theme..all pink and light then this BLACK chair...hmmm maybe she will have a beauty shop class for the other webkinz and TEACH them lol....then again maybe my daughter will want the PSI lol

Re: WI Member Adopts Afghan Hound

that is cool

Re: WI Member Adopts Afghan Hound

i swear a second had past when i posted my pics! being first is hard! but i think i got the first girl afghan hound on here. . . does that coun't?

View Post Originally Posted by snowball0319
i swear a second had past when i posted my pics! being first is hard! but i think i got the first girl afghan hound on here. . . does that coun't?
Click the image to open in full size.

^^ this is a pic of Creissantea

i swear a second had past when i posted my pics! being first is hard! but i think i got the first girl afghan hound on here. . . does that coun't?



Click the image to open in full size.

^^ this is a pic of Creissantea

[QUOTE=snowball0319;18896193]i swear a second had past when i posted my pics! being first is hard! but i think i got the first girl afghan hound on here. . . does that coun't?



Click the image to open in full size.

^^ this is a pic of Creissantea

Re: WI Member Adopts Afghan Hound

Congrats on the pet, and for making the front page T-bone! That is a neat PSI!

Re: WI Member Adopts Afghan Hound

I love this pet and am buying one today - I love the chair too, better than the salon stuff!

Re: WI Member Adopts Afghan Hound

Crongratulations to anybody that got the dog. It is cute and scary at the same time. I would get one but I have to many webkinz right now.

P.S. Can anybody **** change my avatar on how i want it cause i am new here so. Oh and how to add friends and see my friends.

Re: WI Member Adopts Afghan Hound

Congratulations, T-Bone!
Enjoy your new pet

Re: WI Member Adopts Afghan Hound

Congrats! Welcome new pet to the wonderful world of Webkinz I am sure you will have fun exploring and seeing all there is to offer for you Oh, and I love your name

Re: WI Member Adopts Afghan Hound

Very cute. This is a pet I like more everytime I see it. Thanks for sharing. Great name.
Copyright © 2007-2016 Webkinz Insider - A Division of Kopi Enterprises, LLC
Webkinz Insider is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Webkinz Jr, Webkins, Lil'Kinz, or Webkinz Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.