Winner: blessedx5
Prize: Sapphire Gemster Gift with Purchase

Win Free Webkinz Codes Now!

Trick or Treating Time is Here in Webkinz World


webkinz cheats
 
Asian accounts are welcomed with the new front page announcing Trick or Treating in the Clubhouse. All that you have to do is head to the Clubhouse and the pumpkin automatically appears. When you click on it you can see what candies you have collected so far.
 
webkinz cheats
 
Once all 12 candies are collected you will receive a special carvable Jack-O-Lantern. Want to help track where the ghost is or know where it is? Click HERE to join in on the fun! Good luck all collecting all 12 pieces! The ghost seems to be appearing at :00, :20, :40  and it doesn't matter the room or zone. You will hear a Booo when it makes its entrance, so make sure you have the volume up so you can hear it
 
UPDATE: European & US Accounts now can Trick or Treat too

Re: Trick or Treating Time is here in Asia

Another week of an unkept house..... I'm smelling divorce court
I think once we find a pattern it will be much less time spent on the computers then our past click fest Come out, Come out where ever you are little Ghostie.

Re: Trick or Treating Time is Here in Asia

OMG! This looks so cool! I can't wait until it comes around for the rest of the accounts!

Re: Trick or Treating Time is Here in Webkinz Asian Accounts

coolio, so this wil lappear tomorrow for all us, non asian-accouunts?

Re: Trick or Treating Time is Here in Webkinz Asian Accounts

4th post!

Cool! I can't wait!

Re: Trick or Treating Time is Here in Webkinz Asian Accounts

Coolio, this looks AWESOME! Can't wait!
I love Halloween in Webkinz World. (:

Re: Trick or Treating Time is Here in Webkinz Asian Accounts

That is so cool! I can't wait until it comes to the American Accounts!

Re: Trick or Treating Time is Here in Webkinz Asian Accounts

thats cool can't wait thanks for the info

Re: Trick or Treating Time is Here in Webkinz Asian Accounts

I haven't seen the ghost yet, but Doug the Dog is in pink

Re: Trick or Treating Time is here in Asia

View Post Originally Posted by cozmic
Another week of an unkept house..... I'm smelling divorce court
I think once we find a pattern it will be much less time spent on the computers then our past click fest Come out, Come out where ever you are little Ghostie.
OMG that is too funny. I told my husband that it started on Asian already and he was just like "oh no". I moved a louge chair in front of the computer desk wait till he sees that..hehehe. I also have him stopping at the supermarket to pick up some Kid Cuisine meals.....they'll love that.

Re: Trick or Treating Time is Here in Webkinz Asian Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by Grace98
coolio, so this wil lappear tomorrow for all us, non asian-accouunts?
yes, as European accts hit midnight they will see this and then when US accts hit midnight they will see this.

Re: Trick or Treating Time is Here in Webkinz Asian Accounts

I wonder if the ghost will be in the collectors room like Doug or if it can be in any room?

Re: Trick or Treating Time is here in Asia

View Post Originally Posted by cozmic
Another week of an unkept house..... I'm smelling divorce court
I think once we find a pattern it will be much less time spent on the computers then our past click fest Come out, Come out where ever you are little Ghostie.
LOL, yes less clicking is involved in this one
View Post Originally Posted by icucme
I haven't seen the ghost yet, but Doug the Dog is in pink
that is the great thing about the ghost in the clubhouse, we are bound to run into Doug too!
View Post Originally Posted by Joani
OMG that is too funny. I told my husband that it started on Asian already and he was just like "oh no". I moved a louge chair in front of the computer desk wait till he sees that..hehehe. I also have him stopping at the supermarket to pick up some Kid Cuisine meals.....they'll love that.
LOL

Re: Trick or Treating Time is Here in Webkinz Asian Accounts

AWESOME!!!! Love it!!

Re: Trick or Treating Time is Here in Webkinz Asian Accounts

Super awesome!!! Do we just go room to room getting candies (Will the ghost be in every room, Or certain rooms like Doug?)

Re: Trick or Treating Time is Here in Webkinz Asian Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by Dr.Pepper
Super awesome!!! Do we just go room to room getting candies (Will the ghost be in every room, Or certain rooms like Doug?)
we are unsure at the present time if the ghost will be only in 1 certain room or not like Doug so we check all the rooms and all the zones

Re: Trick or Treating Time is Here in Webkinz Asian Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
we are unsure at the present time if the ghost will be only in 1 certain room or not like Doug so we check all the rooms and all the zones

Awesome! Thanks

Re: Trick or Treating Time is Here in Webkinz Asian Accounts

Cool, now I know what it'll be like

Re: Trick or Treating Time is Here in Webkinz Asian Accounts

Yay this is so cool! Happy trick or treating make sure to get dressed up!

Re: Trick or Treating Time is Here in Webkinz Asian Accounts

WOOHOO!! i am hunting the ghost right now on my Asian account!

Re: Trick or Treating Time is Here in Webkinz Asian Accounts

I'm a bit confused...so sometimes there's a ghost (in Asian...US will be able to start tomorrow, right?), and if you click on it, you get a treat? Once you collect them all, you get the amazing jack-o-lantern? Has anyone found a ghost yet? Has ghosting started in Asian?

Who's online

There are currently 7 users and 464 guests online.

Online users

  • KevinELevin
  • tribbles
  • aug2168
  • jake0023
  • MaddyKinzz
  • bubblygirl897
  • karategurl

Copyright © 2007-2016 Webkinz Insider - A Division of Kopi Enterprises, LLC
Webkinz Insider is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Webkinz Jr, Webkins, Lil'Kinz, or Webkinz Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.