Winner: blessedx5
Prize: Sapphire Gemster Gift with Purchase

Win Free Webkinz Codes Now!

Design a Signature Contest -- Spider's Web Window and Gargoyle Lamp!


Thanks to a generous donation from our partner at Ameriwade.Com, we are hosting a contest here on Webkinz Insider to give away a Priceless Spider's Web Window and Priceless Gargoyle Lamp, both last available in Halloween 2006!
 
Priceless Gargoyle LampPriceless Spider's Web Window
 
We want you to design a Halloween-themed forum signature for the founders of WI (Justin & Wendy)! The maximum dimensions for the image are 450 pixels wide by 150 pixels tall, but they can be any size smaller than those dimensions. The forum signature image must be Halloween-themed and contain a reference to WI and Ameriwade.Com to be considered for the prizes. We have included some WI logos to get you started on the official contest entry thread, but you are free to create your own.
 
Since there are two prizes, there will be two winners. The first winner will be chosen by Wendy and I and they will be able to choose one of the prizes. In addition, Wendy and I will display their signature image on all of our posts through the end of October, so make sure to sign your name in them! The second winner will be chosen randomly from all of the entries to receive the other Priceless virtual item!
 
The official contest entry thread can be found in our Contests section on the forum: OFFICIAL CONTEST: Design a Halloween Signature for the Founders!
 
Any entries not posted in the official thread will not be considered for the prizes. The contest starts right now and runs through Sunday, October 11th at 11:59 PM Eastern Time (US Kinz Time). Good luck everyone!

Re: Design a Signature Contest -- Spiderweb Window and Gargoyle Lamp!

Great Contest! How do we know if our picture is the right pixel-size?

Re: Design a Signature Contest -- Spiderweb Window and Gargoyle Lamp!

Awesomeness!!! Going to get to work Thank you Justin and Wendy (and Robert from Ameriwade) for yet another super contest!

Re: Design a Signature Contest -- Spiderweb Window and Gargoyle Lamp!

View Post Originally Posted by kittycats10
Great Contest! How do we know if our picture is the right pixel-size?
You can test it by trying to use it as your own signature, since 450x150 are the maximum dimensions for signatures on WI

Re: Design a Signature Contest -- Spiderweb Window and Gargoyle Lamp!

Image signature for the forum..

Re: Design a Signature Contest -- Spiderweb Window and Gargoyle Lamp!

do you mean a signature webkinz pet plusgh drawing? can we draw it and take a pic of it then put it on here?

Re: Design a Signature Contest -- Spiderweb Window and Gargoyle Lamp!

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
You can test it by trying to use it as your own signature, since 450x150 are the maximum dimensions for signatures on WI
OK thanks! Can it be electronically made? But our original artwork? (just made on the computer?)

Re: Design a Signature Contest -- Spiderweb Window and Gargoyle Lamp!

View Post Originally Posted by Grace98
do you mean a signature webkinz pet plusgh drawing? can we draw it and take a pic of it then put it on here?
Nope, we mean a signature image, like the one below your posts.

Re: Design a Signature Contest -- Spiderweb Window and Gargoyle Lamp!

View Post Originally Posted by kittycats10
OK thanks! Can it be electronically made? But our original artwork? (just made on the computer?)
Of course, it can be pictures from within WW, of WI, original artwork, anything you like (but must follow the "no personal information" rules on WI)..

Re: Design a Signature Contest -- Spiderweb Window and Gargoyle Lamp!

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Of course, it can be pictures from within WW, of WI, original artwork, anything you like (but must follow the "no personal information" rules on WI)..
Okie doke! Prepare to be amazed! Lol!

Re: Design a Signature Contest -- Spiderweb Window and Gargoyle Lamp!

View Post Originally Posted by kittycats10
Okie doke! Prepare to be amazed! Lol!
I'm ready!!!!!!

Re: Design a Signature Contest -- Spiderweb Window and Gargoyle Lamp!

I would love to enter this, but I am bad with graphics, LOL..
Are you going to pick the flashy, animated, and amazing ones? I can't do that that good, lol

Re: Design a Signature Contest -- Spiderweb Window and Gargoyle Lamp!

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
I would love to enter this, but I am bad with graphics, LOL..
Are you going to pick the flashy, animated, and amazing ones? I can't do that that good, lol
We'll have to see them all and see what we like best! Also, remember, you could be chosen randomly just for entering, even if your graphic skills aren't up to par!

Re: Design a Signature Contest -- Spider's Web Window and Gargoyle Lamp!

Great prizes I love the Spider Window. Good luck to all that enter.

Re: Design a Signature Contest -- Spiderweb Window and Gargoyle Lamp!

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
We'll have to see them all and see what we like best! Also, remember, you could be chosen randomly just for entering, even if your graphic skills aren't up to par!
Really? I might enter... Thanks

Re: Design a Signature Contest -- Spider's Web Window and Gargoyle Lamp!

This is going to be so much fun!
I'm going to make one soon!

Re: Design a Signature Contest -- Spider's Web Window and Gargoyle Lamp!

Ok, I've entered the contest but did NOT sign my name into it-I DETEST doing that, it makes it look like I'm out for glory and I only make my images for fun and fun's for sharing...SO I hope that doesn't disqualify me-it didn't say it was manditory...I only just now thought of that...

Thanks again for having such a FUN contest (which would be super fun even if there WEREN'T cool prizes-but this time the prizes are so SPOOKtacular it's gonna be a nail biter!)!

Re: Design a Signature Contest -- Spider's Web Window and Gargoyle Lamp!

I'm SO gonna enter.

This looks like so much fun!

Re: Design a Signature Contest -- Spider's Web Window and Gargoyle Lamp!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Ok, I've entered the contest but did NOT sign my name into it-I DETEST doing that, it makes it look like I'm out for glory and I only make my images for fun and fun's for sharing...SO I hope that doesn't disqualify me-it didn't say it was manditory...I only just now thought of that...

Thanks again for having such a FUN contest (which would be super fun even if there WEREN'T cool prizes-but this time the prizes are so SPOOKtacular it's gonna be a nail biter!)!
I'm with you. I only sign them if I have to. IF (big if lol) I'm chosen as a winner I figure the front page will say so and that is way more then enough credit. I don't need my name on the signature too. lol

I have not entered yet but would like to know if we have to put our name on it to.?

Re: Design a Signature Contest -- Spider's Web Window and Gargoyle Lamp!

cool although i will not be able to participate for i do not believe in Halloween.......

Re: Design a Signature Contest -- Spider's Web Window and Gargoyle Lamp!

Good luck everyone! Guess I'll have to learn how to post a picture of my WW room!

I mean use paint for this.......
Copyright © 2007-2016 Webkinz Insider - A Division of Kopi Enterprises, LLC
Webkinz Insider is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Webkinz Jr, Webkins, Lil'Kinz, or Webkinz Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.