Winner: blessedx5
Prize: Sapphire Gemster Gift with Purchase

Win Free Webkinz Codes Now!

Bonus Gift on Expiring Deluxe Membership Policy Confirmed


Webkinz Deluxe LogoEver since Ganz changed the Deluxe Membership "gift date" to the first of the month for all Webkinz Deluxe members, our users have wondered what happens to those whose Deluxe Membership expires during a particular month -- do they still get the gift?
 
Thanks to @sammymc83 on Twitter (sammymc on our Webkinz Forum), we now know the answer to that question -- NO.  Her Deluxe Membership expires on August 9, and she received an e-mail today from Webkinz World that she had received her "final bonus gift". While no one could be sure what the policy would be, this is the correct and fair way to establish eligibilty for bonus gifts.
 
To clarify, the "Deluxe Bonus Gift" policy is:
  • Current Deluxe Bonus Gift awarded immediately when starting membership
  • Deluxe Bonus Gift awarded for every complete month after that

Re: Bonus Gift on Expiring Deluxe Membership Policy Confirmed

Thanks Justin!

I get it now. Looks like I'm not getting my September gift. D:

Re: Bonus Gift on Expiring Deluxe Membership Policy Confirmed

I think it sounds fair, you'll probably have deluxe activities until the date you signed up. But when gift boxes get moved up to the 1st of the month, you'll get 12 boxes for an annual membership, I believe.

Re: Bonus Gift on Expiring Deluxe Membership Policy Confirmed

thanks justin im not a deluxe member anyway....i wish i was but im pretty sure there are better places to spend money hehe

Re: Bonus Gift on Expiring Deluxe Membership Policy Confirmed

cool

Re: Bonus Gift on Expiring Deluxe Membership Policy Confirmed

Good info to have.. thank you.. I am planning on getting a Deluxe membership sometime, but I like to know what's going on with it before I buy... seems like a great deal thus far!

Re: Bonus Gift on Expiring Deluxe Membership Policy Confirmed

Thanks Justin!

Any idea what the "official policy" is around Estore points? Some folk got theirs today - some did not - are they awarded first of the month or on your anniversary?

Grump... I need 2500 more points to get a Mammoth and I am *not* buying points!

Re: Bonus Gift on Expiring Deluxe Membership Policy Confirmed

cool. i did not know that. I signed up for one month before, and i got one right before it expired. But that was before it changed to the 1st of each month i think. Thanks for the info.

Re: Bonus Gift on Expiring Deluxe Membership Policy Confirmed

Thanks for telling me that! My deluxe thing expires October 5 or something like that. Let me see....................................... only two more gifts! I think I'm going to get another half a year of deluxe for my birthday. Bye!

Re: Bonus Gift on Expiring Deluxe Membership Policy Confirmed

View Post Originally Posted by Jarrah
Thanks Justin!

Any idea what the "official policy" is around Estore points? Some folk got theirs today - some did not - are they awarded first of the month or on your anniversary?

Well, my anniversary date is not at the beginning of the month (I don't remember what day it actually is), and I received my estore points today. However, I have not received the gifts for July.

Re: Bonus Gift on Expiring Deluxe Membership Policy Confirmed

Thanks for this important information. I know I signed up in the middle of the month, so this will help me lots.

Re: Bonus Gift on Expiring Deluxe Membership Policy Confirmed

Wait, okay not to be totally stupid, but if I signed up on April 10 for a year, I'll get boxes THROUGH March, but I won't get April, right? (That actually makes sense -- 12 boxes). But my "deluxe" activities and tabs and whatnot last through April 9, 2010, right?

I wonder, will they send us a warning note that we're about to expire? I'm sure they would, but I bet the monthlies and quarterlies could verify that!

Re: Bonus Gift on Expiring Deluxe Membership Policy Confirmed

View Post Originally Posted by tkprit
Wait, okay not to be totally stupid, but if I signed up on April 10 for a year, I'll get boxes THROUGH March, but I won't get April, right? (That actually makes sense -- 12 boxes). But my "deluxe" activities and tabs and whatnot last through April 9, 2010, right?

I wonder, will they send us a warning note that we're about to expire? I'm sure they would, but I bet the monthlies and quarterlies could verify that!
That's right - and yes you will get a reminder to renew.

Re: Bonus Gift on Expiring Deluxe Membership Policy Confirmed

That's good to know. I signed up toward the end of the month - wish I'd waited until the beginning but I guess as long as I renew before that, it shouldn't be a problem. I wonder if I'll loose time, though, and have the renewal counted for the first of the month, not the 25th or so, when I signed up.

Re: Bonus Gift on Expiring Deluxe Membership Policy Confirmed

I got my gift box today, but I didn't get the eStore points. This is the first month for me, do they send the eStore points by email, or is it supposed to just show up on our eStore account?

Re: Bonus Gift on Expiring Deluxe Membership Policy Confirmed

View Post Originally Posted by myaalf
I got my gift box today, but I didn't get the eStore points. This is the first month for me, do they send the eStore points by email, or is it supposed to just show up on our eStore account?
It should just show up in your account.

I got my boxes but no points yet too - others have reported it to Ganz and got a "you have found a known glitch we are working on it" message.

Re: Bonus Gift on Expiring Deluxe Membership Policy Confirmed

Guess I was LUCKY!! for a change. On one account we have a 3 month membership, received the notice at the first of June that the Deluxe portion would expire on 07/28 but the account would not receive the July gift.

Well this morning after having received 3 gift boxes previous - there was a July Gift Box!!! Yeah!!!

Not sure why but I am not going to complain as it may be a glitch due to have 1 - Family account, 2 - Deluxe Annual Accounts, and 2 - 6 Month Deluxe accounts (Yep my family likes their webkins!!! lol).

I was surprised as the notice did say in June it was the last gift box.

Finally a glitch in my favor!!!!!!

Re: Bonus Gift on Expiring Deluxe Membership Policy Confirmed

Oh wow..thanks for the info!! Thats always good to know!

Re: Bonus Gift on Expiring Deluxe Membership Policy Confirmed

Ok, I have a question. I bought a membership at the end of May. I got my gift box for May, June & July. But I did not get my e-store points for July. So, is this a glitch? Shouldn't I get 3 months of points if I pay for 3 months? I got the gift box today, but why didn't I get my points? Should I contact Ganz about this?

Re: Bonus Gift on Expiring Deluxe Membership Policy Confirmed

View Post Originally Posted by mjsiowa
Guess I was LUCKY!! for a change. On one account we have a 3 month membership, received the notice at the first of June that the Deluxe portion would expire on 07/28 but the account would not receive the July gift.

Well this morning after having received 3 gift boxes previous - there was a July Gift Box!!! Yeah!!!

Not sure why but I am not going to complain as it may be a glitch due to have 1 - Family account, 2 - Deluxe Annual Accounts, and 2 - 6 Month Deluxe accounts (Yep my family likes their webkins!!! lol).

I was surprised as the notice did say in June it was the last gift box.

Finally a glitch in my favor!!!!!!
The same thing happened to me, however I did not get my e-store points - I expire on the 30th of July

Re: Bonus Gift on Expiring Deluxe Membership Policy Confirmed

Amazing prize
Copyright © 2007-2016 Webkinz Insider - A Division of Kopi Enterprises, LLC
Webkinz Insider is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Webkinz Jr, Webkins, Lil'Kinz, or Webkinz Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.