Winner: blessedx5
Prize: Sapphire Gemster Gift with Purchase

Win Free Webkinz Codes Now!

Webkinz Fox Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed


webkinz cheats
 
Last month we brought you a report that one of our members, snglbny, had purchased a Webkinz Fox plushie at her local store.  About a week after our report, Ganz confirmed that the Webkinz Fox, which had not yet been activated in Webkinz World, is scheduled to be released in July 2009.  
 
Today we can bring you pictures of the Fox's Pet Specific Item, Fancy Fox Kitchen Counter & Cabinet, and Pet Special Food, Squirm-Berry Ice Cream.

Re: Webkinz Fox Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

i love the pet, but i think that is one of the worst psi's i have seen

Re: Webkinz Fox Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

they could have been more creative with the psi. I was expecting a meadow-y something.

Re: Webkinz Fox Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

I actually knew that.

Re: Webkinz Fox Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

Cute fox. The PSI is not cute at all. Wish it was somthing else.

Re: Webkinz Fox Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

The fox is very cute. Not sure I like the PSI though.

Re: Webkinz Fox Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

i luv this pet the psi is cute i wonder if you can store stuff in the cabinets and put things on the top

Re: Webkinz Fox Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

That counter....it is going to be hard to make a room around that piece. It has no real ... aesthetic value?
The Fox is nice and the food is ok, but that PSI....I think someone was asleep on the drafting table

Re: Webkinz Fox Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

a cabnet? seriesly? can't it be like a fox burrow bed or a mouse trap machine? but a cabnet? is ganz running out of ideas or something? no wonder why webkinz is rumored to end in 2011.

Re: Webkinz Fox Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

YES! Finnaly they showed us it's PSI and PSF thanks WI for the information!!!!!

oh and i forgot to say why on earth did they make it's PSI a cabinet?? Why couldn't have been like a bed or something like a fox whole bed or SOMETHING other then the cabinet

Re: Webkinz Fox Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

awwww its so cute!

Re: Webkinz Fox Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

Oh WOW - I LOVE it!!!! I want one!!

And honestly, I really like the PSI myself - sure is better than another treadmill

Re: Webkinz Fox Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
i love the pet, but i think that is one of the worst psi's i have seen
I completely agree with you. LOL

Re: Webkinz Fox Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

Cute, but not very creative on the PSI. Congrats on the fox, though, snglbny!!

Re: Webkinz Fox Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

I love the fox, but the PSI is simply ridiculous. A cabinet. How original. Ganz I think you lost a sale because you made the PSI terrible.

~sweetcreola

Re: Webkinz Fox Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

Oooh! I love him! I am SO going to buy him! I'm SO glad he isn't an eStore pet! I might name him either Jordan or Todd, it depends.

P.S. I traded with Doug again yesterday. Is it normal for him to give out candy, both the ice cream and the rock candy, despite the fact that I've traded with him more than 17 times? Help me!

I love ebkinz!

Re: Webkinz Fox Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

I Love the pet and the PSI. It's PSI is cute! Nobody else likes it's PSI I was the one who came up with the idea to make a fox

Please do not speak in all-caps, it is the same as yelling.
*Dixiecup*

Re: Webkinz Fox Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

That counter is fabulous! Just another reason I'm going to put it on my birthday list. I'm getting the tamato clownfish and the walrus on the first of the month, and I normally wait until my birthday or a holiday if I want anymore from that month. For example, I still need the lime dino and the owl from January because I got the canary and the emperor dragon. Luckily I won't have to wait long for the fox. With a dog already coming out July, like it also has in both May and June, I wonder what the birthstone pet will be. Rottweiler? Cute. I'm just hoping that it won't be a Peridot Poodle in August. That would be terrible for me; I really don't like poodles. A pug wouldn't be that bad, but not great. Pincher? Maybe. . . well, whatever. I'll buy it, no matter what it is, (unless it's a monkey, which won't happen,) because it's my birthday month. Why did it have to be dogs? I can imagine a lot of great things they could have done with other animals. Emerald Eagle, Peridot Parrot, Pearl Pig, Sapphire Seahorse, Ruby Rattlesnake or Ruby Rat, or Topaz Turtle, which I'd buy even though it's not my birth month, just to name a few. Ganz needs to realize that a lot of people aren't going to buy two dog Webkinz every month. Don't get me wrong, I like dogs. I'd say that Ganz is the best company in the world if they made a corgi, but I'd if they made poodles in four more colors. Unless they're trying to have a color match off against googles, I think they should keep the three colors they already have for a while.
Wow, how long have I been typing this? Sheesh, I've gotten really off track. Sorry about that. Anyways, great PSI, creepy PSF. There, I'm finished.

Re: Webkinz Fox Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

View Post Originally Posted by sweetcreola
I love the fox, but the PSI is simply ridiculous. A cabinet. How original. Ganz I think you lost a sale because you made the PSI terrible.

~sweetcreola
I think the PSI is cute. It's a big fox face. I am disappointed in it, though. I was hoping for a bed, desk, or large dining table. You know, something useful. I think a bed would be a better idea than that, but still, I'm going to get him, even if the PSI is weird.

P.S. If you like the pet, but not the PSI, why not trade the PSI? The pet is so cte, but the item is not be that great.

He is ADORABLE!!!

View Post Originally Posted by megan100160
That counter is fabulous! Just another reason I'm going to put it on my birthday list. I'm getting the tamato clownfish and the walrus on the first of the month, and I normally wait until my birthday or a holiday if I want anymore from that month. For example, I still need the lime dino and the owl from January because I got the canary and the emperor dragon. Luckily I won't have to wait long for the fox. With a dog already coming out July, like it also has in both May and June, I wonder what the birthstone pet will be. Rottweiler? Cute. I'm just hoping that it won't be a Peridot Poodle in August. That would be terrible for me; I really don't like poodles. A pug wouldn't be that bad, but not great. Pincher? Maybe. . . well, whatever. I'll buy it, no matter what it is, (unless it's a monkey, which won't happen,) because it's my birthday month. Why did it have to be dogs? I can imagine a lot of great things they could have done with other animals. Emerald Eagle, Peridot Parrot, Pearl Pig, Sapphire Seahorse, Ruby Rattlesnake or Ruby Rat, or Topaz Turtle, which I'd buy even though it's not my birth month, just to name a few. Ganz needs to realize that a lot of people aren't going to buy two dog Webkinz every month. Don't get me wrong, I like dogs. I'd say that Ganz is the best company in the world if they made a corgi, but I'd if they made poodles in four more colors. Unless they're trying to have a color match off against googles, I think they should keep the three colors they already have for a while.
Wow, how long have I been typing this? Sheesh, I've gotten really off track. Sorry about that. Anyways, great PSI, creepy PSF. There, I'm finished.

Good idea! I like corgis! The thing is, I really dislike poodles, except maybe the pink poodle, because I love the PSI for it. Yes the PSF is creepy, because of the worms in it. Foxes don't eat worms, turtles eat worms, foxes eat meat, like birds and mice, not WORMS!!! Somebody get this right! If they make a purple poodle, blue poodle, or red poodle, I swear I will SCREAM!!! Make more CUTE dogs, Ganz. We have a , why not a border collie?! Wow, that was a lot of words, let's just say I agree with you all the way!

----310webkinz----

Re: Webkinz Fox Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
i love the pet, but i think that is one of the worst psi's i have seen

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
That counter....it is going to be hard to make a room around that piece. It has no real ... aesthetic value?
The Fox is nice and the food is ok, but that PSI....I think someone was asleep on the drafting table
i so agree with both of you. it is a cute pet, but that psi....

Re: Webkinz Fox Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

Omg. . . . Its precious!!!! But seriously...... The pet special item thing..... Is.... Ok it needs help...... A cabinet? Seriously ganz.... Get with the program, make some beds i mean gosh beds are way to expensive now....... And what's up with the food? .... It looks like rotten ice cream......(it probably is....lol) couldn't it have been some fish or something....... Instead of bugs and worms in ice cream . . . . Yuck! The fox is completely adorable though..... I will get it.....
Copyright © 2007-2016 Webkinz Insider - A Division of Kopi Enterprises, LLC
Webkinz Insider is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Webkinz Jr, Webkins, Lil'Kinz, or Webkinz Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.