Winner: blessedx5
Prize: Sapphire Gemster Gift with Purchase

Win Free Webkinz Codes Now!

No May Gifts or May eStore Points Yet for April Deluxe Accounts


webkinz cheatsThis weekend the Webkinz Insider forum has been flooded with posts from members who signed up for a Webkinz Deluxe Membership at the Ganz eStore in April but who have not yet received their prizes or eStore points for the month of May.  On Friday we learned that the prizes and points were programmed to be awarded on the monthly anniversary of signing up for the Deluxe Membership (click here for article), not on the first of the month, as most had expected.
 
However, many of our members who signed up for a Deluxe Membership did so on the first day the memberships were available, April 2nd, and they have not received their gifts either.  So, for those of you who are wondering about your gifts, don't worry, you are not alone.  Hopefully the programmers at Ganz will be able to sort all of this out when they get back to work on Monday.
 
NOTE:  We have received reports from a handful of members who signed up for a Deluxe Membership in the last couple days of April who received the May gift box (with the Racing Jacket) instead of the April gift box (with the Racing Helmet).  It appears the programmers still have some "debugging" to do with the Deluxe Membership program.
 
UPDATE (Monday Morning):  We have started receiving reports of the May eStore points, but not Gifts, being added to some Deluxe Memberships.  

Re: No May Gift Boxes or May eStore Points Yet for Deluxe Accounts

The thing that bothers me is on Friday night there were a couple of people wearing them in the trading room, I guess they are relatives of Ganz workers, at first I thought it was from the asian accounts, but now I see those people saying they have not gotten yet either.

Again, thanks for keeping us up to date!

Re: No May Gift Boxes or May eStore Points Yet for Deluxe Accounts

Hmmm.....that's is odd
Well there's always glitches with the new things

Re: No May Gift Boxes or May eStore Points Yet for Deluxe Accounts

Thank you for making this front page news! Hopefully, everyone will get their bonus gifts soon!

Re: No May Gift Boxes or May eStore Points Yet for Deluxe Accounts

I'm wondering if when we got the 2nd gift box that day became the new anniversary date!! Just wondering!!!!

Re: No May Gift Boxes or May eStore Points Yet for Deluxe Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by Gmagator
The thing that bothers me is on Friday night there were a couple of people wearing them in the trading room, I guess they are relatives of Ganz workers, at first I thought it was from the asian accounts, but now I see those people saying they have not gotten yet either.

Again, thanks for keeping us up to date!
The people who got their new racing jackets could be people who joined on May 1st (or after). They would have received the May gift box when they joined.

Re: No May Gift Boxes or May eStore Points Yet for Deluxe Accounts

If you sign up for the monthly Deluxe that was 10.00 a month they no longer have that and you will have to sign up for something else because you won't get you box.

Re: No May Gift Boxes or May eStore Points Yet for Deluxe Accounts

I was really looking forward to my gift box.

Re: No May Gift Boxes or May eStore Points Yet for Deluxe Accounts

I signed up in April for the one month account, to try it out and see if i would want to do the annual. Well we liked it and decided that we would purchase the $45 family annual subscription. I got an email saying that my deluxe account was going to expire, so i went ahead and purchased the family subscription and signed up 5 accounts. This morning i wake up to find out that 2 of my accounts no longer have any deluxe privileges because their first subscription expired! and it negated the second one i purchased! Hopefully Ganz will fix this tomorrow when i call, but i am frustrated because i feel like i wasted $45 when i cant enjoy the deluxe tab today

Re: No May Gift Boxes or May eStore Points Yet for Deluxe Accounts

The same thing happened to me! I hope they get it fixed asap

Re: No May Gifts or May eStore Points Yet for April Deluxe Accounts

We signed up for our yearly deluxe membership on May 3rd, ours is an asian account so techincally they are now 2 days late in getting the gift to us. After all the money we have poured into the estore in just the last month you'd think we'd be able to get the gift on time. I mean, didn't they have a whole month since the launch of this o make sure everyone got their gift on time??

Re: No May Gifts or May eStore Points Yet for April Deluxe Accounts

The same thing happened to me. I signed up for the one month deluxe membership in April. Yesterday I got a message saying my deluxe membership is about to expire. I went ahead and bought the $45 one year membership for one account. This morning I got a message saying my FIRST one month subscription expired, but now my account isn't deluxe. They got rid of both of my memberships. My dad is going to call up tomorrow and see if he could get this sorted out. $45 is a lot of money, I hope I didn't waste it.

Re: No May Gift Boxes or May eStore Points Yet for Deluxe Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by kittenxpaws
I signed up in April for the one month account, to try it out and see if i would want to do the annual. Well we liked it and decided that we would purchase the $45 family annual subscription. I got an email saying that my deluxe account was going to expire, so i went ahead and purchased the family subscription and signed up 5 accounts. This morning i wake up to find out that 2 of my accounts no longer have any deluxe privileges because their first subscription expired! and it negated the second one i purchased! Hopefully Ganz will fix this tomorrow when i call, but i am frustrated because i feel like i wasted $45 when i cant enjoy the deluxe tab today

This exact situation happened to me as well. I'd signed up my mom, my dad, my husband and myself for 1 month accounts to test it out.. Then we bought the 45 dollar plan yesterday only to log on around 11 pm and have our deluxe all gone. We're pretty irked to miss out on today's deluxe events!

Re: No May Gifts or May eStore Points Yet for April Deluxe Accounts

oh man that stinks i always wanted a delux membership well ya know since
they came otu and if i pay 5 bucks for only a month and i don't get my item did't i just waste that money? ???????

________________________________________---

if you quote me i give my brown dog a treat
:bdog: her name is Daphne and she likes cupcakes!

Re: No May Gifts or May eStore Points Yet for April Deluxe Accounts

Thanks for this info, We singed up around april 20th, so I'll look for it then.

Re: No May Gifts or May eStore Points Yet for April Deluxe Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by ButterflyFlower
The same thing happened to me. I signed up for the one month deluxe membership in April. Yesterday I got a message saying my deluxe membership is about to expire. I went ahead and bought the $45 one year membership for one account. This morning I got a message saying my FIRST one month subscription expired, but now my account isn't deluxe. They got rid of both of my memberships. My dad is going to call up tomorrow and see if he could get this sorted out. $45 is a lot of money, I hope I didn't waste it.
Exactly the same situation here! We signed up for the 1 month membership on April 2nd. Then yesterday, we decided to sign up for the year membership. We received a msg saying we had the deluxe membership and got our goodies (the jacket, super exclusive item, and estore points) but now we have no deluxe membership showing on our acct. And we also got a msg today saying our membership had expired (I'm assuming it was for the 1 month). I really hope they fix this mess! Does anyone know how to contact them about this? I've seen that a few of you are going to "call"....do you have a phone number? Thanks!

Re: No May Gifts or May eStore Points Yet for April Deluxe Accounts

Thank you for keeping us up-to-date! Your info is encouraging and I'm sure Ganz will have this straightened out soon.

Re: No May Gifts or May eStore Points Yet for April Deluxe Accounts

Thanks so much for the information! I wondered how that would work, since I bought 2 memberships on 2 different days. But nothing today, when there should have been for the first one. I guess that I will just wait and see. And keep a watch here to see what Ganz has figured out.

Re: No May Gifts or May eStore Points Yet for April Deluxe Accounts

i just got deluxe membership for this month say 2 or 3 days ago, and look at this!
I CALLED GANZ AND LEFT A MESSAGE! I COULD JUST BALL!!!!!!!!!!!
Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1440x900.Click the image to open in full size.

Re: No May Gifts or May eStore Points Yet for April Deluxe Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by roberta2390
Exactly the same situation here! We signed up for the 1 month membership on April 2nd. Then yesterday, we decided to sign up for the year membership. We received a msg saying we had the deluxe membership and got our goodies (the jacket, super exclusive item, and estore points) but now we have no deluxe membership showing on our acct. And we also got a msg today saying our membership had expired (I'm assuming it was for the 1 month). I really hope they fix this mess! Does anyone know how to contact them about this? I've seen that a few of you are going to "call"....do you have a phone number? Thanks!
The number I found is 18669325469. I called this morning but they're only available Monday - Friday 9-5pm.

Re: No May Gift Boxes or May eStore Points Yet for Deluxe Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
The people who got their new racing jackets could be people who joined on May 1st (or after). They would have received the May gift box when they joined.

Oh Snow, you are so smart! I have a third account that is not on my family account so I just bought a 3-month membership and got the Jacket! Sent to my daughter who will be so surprised when she opens, she has been waiting all weekend for hers.
Copyright © 2007-2016 Webkinz Insider - A Division of Kopi Enterprises, LLC
Webkinz Insider is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Webkinz Jr, Webkins, Lil'Kinz, or Webkinz Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.