Winner: blessedx5
Prize: Sapphire Gemster Gift with Purchase

Win Free Webkinz Codes Now!

BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Improves Clubhouse Reporting Feature


Thank you to Webkinz Insider member cheekiegirl for calling our attention to an important change in the Clubhouse.  Ganz has greatly improved the system for reporting inappropriate behavior.  Instead of just clicking a button to report that something inappropriate is going on, you can now tell Ganz exactly which member is causing the problem and exactly what they are doing.  This extra information should certainly help Ganz track down the trouble-makers and help them keep the Clubhouse safe for everyone.  Below is a picture cheekiegirl took in the Coral Cove Clubhouse.

 

webkinz cheats

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Improves Clubhouse Reporting Feature

I'm so glad to see trading problem on that list! With so many kids getting scammed I didn't think they cared.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Improves Clubhouse Reporting Feature

Thats so cool!

---------- smallmonkey953 added 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Alohahalo
How do you post things on the homepage?!?!?!?!?
You have to me a moderator or Administraitor.I am sorry you can't.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Improves Clubhouse Reporting Feature

YES!! It is about time, now! This should cut back on people coming here and saying that others are treating them mean, ESPECIALLY if they are able to identify the problem so precisely! Thank you FIA, this will improve KinzChat plus, I am sure.
Thank you Cheekiegirl for telling us about the new feature

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Improves Clubhouse Reporting Feature

should have added that in trhe clubhouse ages ago.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Improves Clubhouse Reporting Feature

I have a glitch

the webkinz stadium wont let me enter for the cooking contest at 9 am and its not for pros and its for today.The Enter sign isn't there?And its like 15 minutes past 9 and it still wont let me enter

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Improves Clubhouse Reporting Feature

I am so glad that they have done something about that. I have had some problems in the
trading room. Good Job finding that!!!!!

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Improves Clubhouse Reporting Feature

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
A WI Front Page entry has been added:

BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Improves Clubhouse Reporting Feature

Thank you to Webkinz Insider member cheekiegirl for calling our attention to an important change in the Clubhouse. Ganz has greatly improved the system for reporting inappropriate behavior. Instead of just clicking a button to report that something inappropriate is going on, you can now tell Ganz exactly which member is causing the problem and exactly what they are doing. This extra information should certainly help Ganz track down the trouble-makers and help them keep the Clubhouse safe for everyone. Below is a picture cheekiegirl took in the Coral Cove Clubhouse.

Click the image to open in full size.
I've noticed this too and I'm glad Ganz added it.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Improves Clubhouse Reporting Feature

View Post Originally Posted by Alohahalo
How do you post things on the homepage?!?!?!?!?
You have to contact FIA and hope they post it

---------- cheekiegirl added 1 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
YES!! It is about time, now! This should cut back on people coming here and saying that others are treating them mean, ESPECIALLY if they are able to identify the problem so precisely! Thank you FIA, this will improve KinzChat plus, I am sure.
Thank you Cheekiegirl for telling us about the new feature
Thank you I am SO happy I got on the front page!!

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Improves Clubhouse Reporting Feature

What a wonderful improvement - this should have been added a long time ago - but today is better than never

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Improves Clubhouse Reporting Feature

I am glad they put that improvement in kinzchat plus

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Improves Clubhouse Reporting Feature

YES!!! Finally! I posted a thread a while back about how they should improve this, and they finally did!

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Improves Clubhouse Reporting Feature

thanks for the new info.!

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Improves Clubhouse Reporting Feature

I just wanted to know how do you use inappropriate language and give out personal info in the clubhouse? Last time I checked it was all controlled and you cannot type anything in.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Improves Clubhouse Reporting Feature

Wow, I am so glad that they put Trading Problem on that list!

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Improves Clubhouse Reporting Feature

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
A WI Front Page entry has been added:

BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Improves Clubhouse Reporting Feature

Thank you to Webkinz Insider member cheekiegirl for calling our attention to an important change in the Clubhouse. Ganz has greatly improved the system for reporting inappropriate behavior. Instead of just clicking a button to report that something inappropriate is going on, you can now tell Ganz exactly which member is causing the problem and exactly what they are doing. This extra information should certainly help Ganz track down the trouble-makers and help them keep the Clubhouse safe for everyone. Below is a picture cheekiegirl took in the Coral Cove Clubhouse.

Click the image to open in full size.
I think this is an awesome improvement to WW! I've seen some inaproppiate members in the Clubhouse.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Improves Clubhouse Reporting Feature

kids dont know look like a booted out

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Improves Clubhouse Reporting Feature

Hey, where is the coral clubhouse thing?

---------- KLDblue14 added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

Hey, how'd you get the pheonix pic?

---------- KLDblue14 added 2 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

How in the world did you guys get the little pictures of twilight? The should of let that movie out at halloween...

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Improves Clubhouse Reporting Feature

Like exoteric said, better late than never! I'm so glad to see this added even though I never use the clubhouse for anything other than raffles.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Improves Clubhouse Reporting Feature

I love the new improvement!! Ganz is really improving a lot of things now!!





Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Improves Clubhouse Reporting Feature

That's awesome!
I've always wondered why Ganz didn't do something like this in the first place...

Anyways, this would've been great to have for some of the other members who've been scammed and all of that stuff.

2 thumbs up Ganz!
Copyright © 2007-2016 Webkinz Insider - A Division of Kopi Enterprises, LLC
Webkinz Insider is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Webkinz Jr, Webkins, Lil'Kinz, or Webkinz Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.